Page 142 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    I know one thing that'll happen, during the transition of Generations, we'll get a big reveal:
        Spoiler:- The reveal:

In case you don't get it, read this. And yes, that guy is legit, but he got fired because his identity became public.
    I still can't believe there is actually going to be a fairy type...I wonder why they decided to add another type.

Quote Originally Posted by idawnhikari View Post
    I still can't believe there is actually going to be a fairy type...I wonder why they decided to add another type.
    I don't believe a new type is confirmed yet, is it? But they'd probably want to add in a new type to shake things up a little and make things more interesting, which is a good idea. A new type adds a whole new dynamic to the game. It'd be a great decision (assuming that we haven't been completely trolled lol)

If Ash catches Fletchling, and the rumour that it becomes part Fire turns out to be true, does this mean that he probably won't catch Fennekin? I wish he'd keep Charizard, but that's very unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaryan View Post
    I don't believe a new type is confirmed yet, is it? But they'd probably want to add in a new type to shake things up a little and make things more interesting, which is a good idea. A new type adds a whole new dynamic to the game. It'd be a great decision (assuming that we haven't been completely trolled lol)

If Ash catches Fletchling, and the rumour that it becomes part Fire turns out to be true, does this mean that he probably won't catch Fennekin? I wish he'd keep Charizard, but that's very unlikely to happen.
    To tell you the truth i'm just going based off what others have said and Examiner.com. It does to me look like there will be a fairy type and I agree it will make things more interesting. I wonder what
    strengths and weakness it will have as it looks like Sylveon will be a fairy type. As for fletchling if it does turn into a fire/flying type as it evolves then Ash will most likely end up with the other starters instead of Fennekin.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    If fennekin enda up fire/fighting, I guarantee it won't be so popular.
    It's always the base form Pokemon that get all the love anyway, so I don't see how her evolutions would ruin her popularity. The way I see it, the writers will certainly decide to have Ash catch Fennekin simply because of how popular she currently is. Besides, they could always give her a dynamic personality if things go bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's always the base form Pokemon that get all the love anyway, so I don't see how her evolutions would ruin her popularity. The way I see it, the writers will certainly decide to have Ash catch Fennekin simply because of how popular she currently is. Besides, they could always give her a dynamic personality if things go bad.
    Wasn't Oshawott not that popular, with Snivy being the most popular by far when the series first aired? I think Chespin may surpass Fennekin, but like you said, it may depend on the anime personalities too. I can see Fennekin going the Snivy route, with Chespin going on the Piplup / Oshawott level.. Froakie?? umm.. maybe like Tepig?

Btw, is Oshawott the most popular starter ever? Or is it still Piplup??

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Ok, about XY anime speculation, I found some news from Facebook. I can't think it's a rumor or not

Spoiler:- Mmmh:
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 20th May 2013 at 7:53 AM.
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul, Free!, Kurobas and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Ok, about XY anime speculation, I found some news from Facebook. I can't think it's a rumor or not

Even though I'd take it into account, it seemed legit until the Big Boobs part & the pervert sommelier.xD

And if it is true, I so called Ash, Iris, & Cilan traveling to the Kalos Region!!
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Even though I'd take it into account, it seemed legit until the Big Boobs part & the pervert sommelier.xD

And if it is true, I so called Ash, Iris, & Cilan traveling to the Kalos Region!!
    Well...I was skeptical of Iris leaving...but of course I won't take this news seriously. Especially because Pokemon has been short of Big Boobs since Lorelei.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

-Ash, Iris, and Cilan are still Kalos chemistry
    -Ash's rival are still Trip, Bianca, and Virgil.
    - Iris's rival is still Georgia
    - Cilan's rival is still Burgundy
    - Virgil's Eevee will evolve into Sylveon
    - Team Rocket is not goofy just like in BW
    If these things were only true... Doubt any of it will happen though. It's heavily implied that both Iris and Cilan leave at the end of DA meaning most Unova related things like Trip or Virgil won't carry over to XY. Also I doubt the TRio will be serious again in XY. They are not gonna bring the TRio back to AG/DP level just to make them serious again in XY. That would make no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Well...I was skeptical of Iris leaving...but of course I won't take this news seriously. Especially because Pokemon has been short of Big Boobs since Lorelei.
    Clair and Flannery?

I agree that it sounds fake. I don't see why Trip would be coming back and ESPECIALLY the pervert part

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Clair and Flannery?

I agree that it sounds fake. I don't see why Trip would be coming back and ESPECIALLY the pervert part
    Claie and Flannery don't have Big Boobs. I mean maybe if you compare with RL ones maybe they are big..IDK but anime tend to exaggerate them (Tsunade from Naruto), Pokemon did that too back in OS(Lorelei), but I haven't seen enormous cleavage since then. Which perhaps could be a good thing.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Sounds like a perverted fans wishes than spoilers to me =/
    Lets be frank, every girl leaves when a series ends and will most likely not change, you get used to by now.
    Dento is a bit more up in the air at the moment, he could pull an AG Brock on us and return a couple of episodes later for a good reason.
    Ash. having a steel type??? *Laughs* Now, I know its not true.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Lets be frank, every girl leaves when a series ends and will most likely not change, you get used to by now.
    Dento is a bit more up in the air at the moment, he could pull an AG Brock on us and return a couple of episodes later for a good reason.
    Ofc that not true, Facebook isn't a good source for anything, thats Airi-chan wishlist.

Still I'm having an hard time understanding why Satoshi can't have a steal type, just like he can't havea Dragon type or a Rock type or a Dark type? think before talking for once...he can get whatever typing they want to give him.

Yeah, that sounds more like a wish-list than anything. I would like Ash to have a female rival, but why would she be 15 if the writers continue to say Ash is 10.

Also doesn't make much sense for the TRio to be all serious then go goofy again in DA only to go back to being serious in Kalos.

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnTrainer Orange View Post
    Yeah, that sounds more like a wish-list than anything. I would like Ash to have a female rival, but why would she be 15 if the writers continue to say Ash is 10.

Also doesn't make much sense for the TRio to be all serious then go goofy again in DA only to go back to being serious in Kalos.

Pretty sure nobody is 10 unless confirmed. I really doubt Bianca and Georgia were only 10. Looked more 14 or 15.

But tbh is aging Ash really a bad idea? I mean let's say he ages one year every gen. The kid would not hit 18 for years like 20 or so lol.

I just wish they made the anime less on merchandising and less episodic. I could see a pretty good series if they put more effort into it. I say we get a final Rocket good bye in BW and they just sent a more mature Ash to Kalos. People seemed to like Ash in the AG and DP series and hoping Kalos has more of a feel like that then BW but more plot driven

I think that the rumours comes from you, to be honest (Not that they actually are)

-Ash, Iris, and Cilan are still main characters in KalosI doubt that but I expect everything from the writers right now.
    -Iris will have a female Pancham
    -Cilan will have a Chespin
    -Ash's rival are still Trip he is really unpopular, Biancamaybe at the end of BW, but not in XY, and Virgil.
    -Ash wears maron vest with Red T-Shirt with pokeball Logo in the middle. I expected Ash to wear 1) an adapted outfit of the male character or 2) they didn't chenge the outfit at all. But this is a interesting idea.
    -Iris wears XY female protagonist outfit but the top is brighter pink while the short skirt is hot pink I think that you are saying Dawn because they aren't showing Iris' leg every episode. (If she's young)
    -Cilan wears green vest and dark green tie Not that impossible
    -Trip wears blue stripped sweater with black jeans and his Pokemon is Helicoptile Ha, ha, ha. Trip isn't returning. Get over it.
    -Ash will have another female rival named Alika. She will be voiced by Haruka Tomatsu. Alika's main Pokemon is Froakkie. She has big boobslike Cynthia?) , wearing bright brown tank-top, and a blue jeans miniskirt. She is 15 years old Pokemon trainer They rarely said the ages, remember.
    - Iris's rival is still Georgia I don't expec this.
    - Cilan's rival is still Burgundy, but Cilan will have a new rival named Fransiscus (will be voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya), Fransiscus is extremely pervert sommelier and his Pokemon is Gogoat. I think that Gogoat is a gimmick pokemon. But I can see witht the cast with very few problem.
    - Virgil's Eevee will evolve into Sylveon If oit happens, it will be in BW/Specials.
    - Team Rocket is not goofy just like in BW They aren't returning to be serious.
    - Ash will have steel type Pokemon Maybe yes, maybe no.
    I think that this should be taken as speculation of a fan that agrees with Airichan. And sorry, some of the things aren't happening.

And regarding Georgia and Burgundy, they totally should stay in Best Wishes even after the league. And that also applies to Bianca in lesser regard.

And they aren't putting sexist thing in the show.

Georgia and Burgundy shelling money to go to that region just because their rivals are going there would be...disturbing, moreso in Georgia's case.

All of this sounds like a rumor, not saying that it is but other than facebook where did they find this information? Any sources?
    I don't believe Iris is going to leave with Ash to Kalos imo. I think she is going to stay and become the gym leader in Opelucid City
    then eventually become the champion if the anime is going to follow some of the game's plot. Cilan might follow ash though, other than that
    this sure sounds like a rumor..

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Ofc that not true, Facebook isn't a good source for anything, thats Airi-chan wishlist.

Still I'm having an hard time understanding why Satoshi can't have a steal type, just like he can't havea Dragon type or a Rock type or a Dark type? think before talking for once...he can get whatever typing they want to give him.
    Hey, I'd love it if Ash caught one in an series but..What do I know, they've been breaking a lot of rules as of late meh.
    I'm sorry if I have my own opinion on things, I thought this was a Pokemon forum to be able to talk freely, oh wait it is.
    I'm glad those are only rumors, a lot of that next series would have made me sad.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I wonder what they can do for X and Y that won't make people upset as much as BW seems to do. DP for the most part seemed to be ok with the fans as far as I can tell. Maybe it was just the fact Ash was more mature

I hardly call facebook a reliable source
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Hey, I'd love it if Ash caught one in an series but..What do I know, they've been breaking a lot of rules as of late meh.
    I'm sorry if I have my own opinion on things, I thought this was a Pokemon forum to be able to talk freely, oh wait it is.
    I'm glad those are only rumors, a lot of that next series would have made me sad.
    You gave your opinion, I told you your opinion doesn't make sense according to what we know, none is stopping you from anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    I wonder what they can do for X and Y that won't make people upset as much as BW seems to do. DP for the most part seemed to be ok with the fans as far as I can tell. Maybe it was just the fact Ash was more mature
    Well for DP it's that reason you mentioned and for me personally, Dawn. The way Ash, Dawn and Brock interacted with each other made me love DP the most out of every season. The way
    Ash seemed to revert back into being a noob in BW again disappointed me.

Quote Originally Posted by idawnhikari View Post
    Well for DP it's that reason you mentioned and for me personally, Dawn. The way Ash, Dawn and Brock interacted with each other made me love DP the most out of every season. The way
    Ash seemed to revert back into being a noob in BW again disappointed me.
    The way Brock interacted too? I thought people felt the DP trio had the weakest chemistry simply because Brock and Dawn had no relation.

Page 142 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast