Page 169 of 597 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Chespin will either be the mijumaru or piplup of gen 6. The ash Pokemon that gets too much unecessary screen time or the secondary out of ball mon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Chespin will either be the mijumaru or piplup of gen 6. The ash Pokemon that gets too much unecessary screen time or the secondary out of ball mon.
    I swear, I would put this in my sig if you'd give me permission to do so. I'd say you're absolutely right, man.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Sure, go ahead if you want to.

Another thing I am looking forward to is the obligatory Pokeringer style competition where Ash obtains Talonflame.

Sure, go ahead if you want to.

Another thing I am looking forward to is the obligatory Pokeringer style competition where Ash obtains Talonflame.
    Actually I'd like to see that happen again as well. I liked the whole Pokeringer thing in Hoenn with Swellow, and in Sinnoh with Staraptor, and I'd gladly welcome it back in Kalos. It was pretty interesting to say the least.

If TRio is still around, I hope James enters and makes a fool out of himself again like he did in Hoenn.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I hope not! Ash really doesn't need that again.
    The starters are going to main characters but hopefully the girl gets it and they do something interesting.

I would really love that table scene from the scan to happen in the anime. And either Sana or Serena decied to follow Ash instead of going with their childhood group!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    As long as they keep Ash away from the Fairy(lol) types, I'll be happy.. It's strange to think that a Jigglypuff or a Marill now has the advantage over a Dragon type Pokemon and to be honest, I don't really like it..

Anyway, if that Normal/Fire bird is the equivalent of Taillow/Pidgey/etc, then that will be a really nice change of pace for Ash. Unfortunately I am still expecting the reveal of a Normal/Flying type though, which is of course the one he will more than likely capture. I also have to wonder whether he'll get Fennekin or that new fire bear.. Both very marketable, its just a matter of how they want to handle the starter distribution this time around.
    Except we have already seen Fletchling at level two so unless he is the Spearow of this region, he will be the regional bird.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I want the trio to appear but NOT as Rocket members if you know what I mean

I have a feeling that it would be Pancham instead of Chespin.

Obligatory? Nothing of that sort happened in Unova.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Except we have already seen Fletchling at level two so unless he is the Spearow of this region, he will be the regional bird.
    IIRC we saw more of Braviary than Unfezant before the game came out.

People are just calling out shots in the dark. Inb4 someone say that Flying\Dragon is a Pseudo.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I have a feeling that it would be Pancham instead of Chespin.

Obligatory? Nothing of that sort happened in Unova.

IIRC we saw more of Braviary than Unfezant before the game came out.

People are just calling out shots in the dark. Inb4 someone say that Flying\Dragon is a Pseudo.
    Lol that has nothing to do with anything. If you find a level two Braviary then come to talk to me.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lol that has nothing to do with anything. If you find a level two Braviary then come to talk to me.
    Off to games then.

Misread your post.

I hope Talonflame break that stupid Ash get regional bird pattern. But if Ash catch it then he should stay away from other fire types. I want him to get all the types he hasn't caught so far instead on catching two fire types.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Off to games then.

Misread your post.

I hope Talonflame break that stupid Ash get regional bird pattern. But if Ash catch it then he should stay away from other fire types. I want him to get all the types he hasn't caught so far instead on catching two fire types.
    But he still is the regional bird lol. It breaks the normal/flying thing though.

Pokemon Personality Post:

Ash:

Chespin- Like I said I want Chespin to have the friendly inventor type, in its capture episode it will be making things out of the nature around it. Along with this personality, Chespin would create innovative combinations with its moves, and show off to Ash. Chespin will also be the peace keeper between two fighting Pokemon. Chespin is hard to anger, in the sense that Chespin will get angry with Team Rocket and stuff but laughs off other things, like being accidentally attacked (purposely being attacked, will get it mad), or someone takes its food. Chespin will be male.

Fennekin- Fennekin will be primarily lazily, that is quick to anger. Fennekin will also be female. Fennekin likes to nap, and although she doesn't get into battles very often when she does, she really gets into it. Fennekin of the starters is most loyal to Ash, she won't leave Ash's side unless Ash gets mad at her. This of course could open up to an episode, where Fennekin gets upset and runs away thinking Ash doesn't want her anymore. Until Ash fixes it and states that he just wanted her safe from home. Cue happy tearful jumping into Ash's arms. For the most part though, Fennekin will act uninterested, because she likes to nap.

Froakie- Froakie will be the definition of "Biting off more than you can chew" initially Froakie will take on big opponents, think of Conkeldurr, and comically lose, while acting all tough before being comically knocked. Eventually however Froakie will gain the upperhand in its battles, and then take out some impressively sized Pokemon, feeding its ego. Cue some other storylines and stuff, where Froakie will evolve and become a determined fierce battler. Froakie will be male.

Fletchling- Considering how small and tiny Fletchling is, I really can't see it having a bad attitude personality. But I can imagine it having a fierce attitude. Fletchling with be the opposite gender of Pancham.

Pancham- Pancham will be very mischievous, hence the naughty Pokemon classification. Often times it will have a sad face for the sole purpose of getting sympathies. Only Ash ever falls for it, causing even Pikachu to sigh. Pancham will mellow out and be more friendly, after it's prankster side gets it in serious trouble, with an Ursaring type Pokemon of 6th gen, even potentially its evolved form (hopefully that won't prevent Pancham from evolving, if it can). Pancham will be the opposite gender of Fletchling. If it's female, Ash (or someone else) will give it a cute flower that will be on its head, above one of its ears.

Without knowing what else I want Ash to get (because we don't know all the Pokemon), I can't guess on the other personalities.

I might suggest personalities for the four Pokemon that I would be okay with Ash having, but I have things to do right now.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

^That is pretty cool. I'll do one for the team I want Ash to get (or the pokemon we know of atm)

Pikachu: /
    Chespin: Cheerful, energetic, happy, nice, all those cutesy things. I can't imagine a mad Chespin off its design tbh. Ash's only and main starter.
    Fletchling: Super tough, loves to battle.
    Clauncher: Kind of a joker, but a strong battler. Corphish like, but not so silly
    Pancham: No idea tbh

But he still is the regional bird lol. It breaks the normal/flying thing though.
    Except that it might not be the regional bird. We saw both chatot and rufflet first, and it could be like spearow.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Except that it might not be the regional bird. We saw both chatot and rufflet first, and it could be like spearow.
    I used Chatot as an argument for the same reason when Fletchling was first revealed, but as usual it was disregarded as insanity lol. I don't think there's any confirmation that Fletchling is the regional bird and part of me sincerely hopes it's not because as I've said in other threads, I dislike it and Talonflame. They don't look right to me. But even if Fletchling is the regional bird, I hope the writers break out of tradition and have Ash catch another Flying-type like Noivern or something else.

Well Ash having multiple elements hasn't stopped him before, not to mention that unless fletchling has a secondary form before talonflame that is fire/flying, I don't see the writers evolving the thing for a while, meaning it would still be normal/flying therefore Ash would probably get another fire type anyway to hold down the fort.

As for the starters, I'm gonna wait to see thier evo's and potential dual typings before passing complete judgement, though I do hope he doesn't get Chespin(seriously enough with the grass starters), we'll have to see first.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 13th June 2013 at 9:54 PM.

I wonder if sky battles will be treated like poke-ringer in the anime?

Worst comes to worst, the fat guy is replaced by Stephan, Ginger becomes MIA, the tanned girl becomes Iris in her outfit, the female girl never exists, and Ash takes on the boy's clothes.

Oh, and Cilan is still around. See now? X & Y affected the anime!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Did somebody say Sky Battles?

K, show me your three Pokémon and I'll see if they'll beat me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    if you mean in the sense that its a one off event in the region where Ashs bird evolves then yea I think it will be. treated like poke ringer

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Worst comes to worst, the fat guy is replaced by Stephan, Ginger becomes MIA, the tanned girl becomes Iris in her outfit, the female girl never exists, and Ash takes on the boy's clothes.

Oh, and Cilan is still around. See now? X & Y affected the anime!
    That would be horrible. All the BW characters need to be replaced imo, I'd like a fresh, clean slate of characters instead of seeing the same, boring gags and other stuff from the BW characters for another 3-4 years -_-
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Not necessarily. It may not even go to Ash. It's possible it could go to the girl like piplup did or they could really mess with peoples heads and make it purely a rival's pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    That would be horrible. All the BW characters need to be replaced imo, I'd like a fresh, clean slate of characters instead of seeing the same, boring gags and other stuff from the BW characters for another 3-4 years -_-
    I think he was being sarcastic/joking lol

No way we'll stuck with the same characters another 4 years and if Cilan stays I think I'll quit the anime. XD

Clair's upcoming plot would be an ideal closure for Iris, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Not necessarily. It may not even go to Ash. It's possible it could go to the girl like piplup did or they could really mess with peoples heads and make it purely a rival's pokemon.
    Something that marketable will never be put into that position.

I don't see Brock returning to the anime, but it'd be great to see him in the X and Y anime since the Kalos region is based off France, the city of BEAUTY! That means "lots of beautiful women"
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    X/Y/OR/AS Living Dex Completed: November 27, 2014
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Yes well show me a level two Chatot or Rufflet and you might have a point. The Spearow is a possibility though.

Page 169 of 597 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast