Page 182 of 597 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Exactly what would be the point of Georgia appearing with Fairy-type Pokemon? She already has two Ice-types, so she doesn't need to bother with yet another super-effective type just to "hunt" Dragon Masters. I mean she's not even relevant any more in my opinion, so I don't think there's any hope for her appearing in the X & Y saga to be honest.
    Doesn't this depend on one thing: What the traveling companions will be like next generation.

If Iris does go to Kalos with Ash for the sole purpose of becoming.....a better dragon trainer, then Georgia isn't so unlikely. Especially since Georgia has every reason to go to the Kalos region.

Fairy type, a type that would help her BUST dragon types, and right now, ignoring the past generation Pokemon being reclassified as fairy type, Kalos is the only region at this moment that's introducing fairy type Pokemon.

Maybe Georgia was off in her own mind thinking of only ice and steel type Pokemon, but heard of a new type (or for retcon purposes, a type she's never heard of before) found in the Kalos region that's super effective against dragon types.

If however Iris is not part of the main cast, then it's clear why, even if Georgia were to go to the Kalos region, she wouldn't run into Ash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Neither Iris or Georgia will be part of the XY characters. I don't think we'll have any of the BW characters be part of XY, except for Iris' guest appearance for a few episodes. I'd rather have a bunch of new characters anyways than keep all the BW characters that I have no interest in seeing them anymore.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I could see Bianca join Iris during her guest appereance. Cause remember the two of the are something like bff's in the games.

I would love for Iris to get a Noivern egg from Alexa. And replace it as her hair Pokemon so Axew could evolve.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Neither Iris or Georgia will be part of the XY characters. I don't think we'll have any of the BW characters be part of XY, except for Iris' guest appearance for a few episodes. I'd rather have a bunch of new characters anyways than keep all the BW characters that I have no interest in seeing them anymore.
    Uh, I could totally see Virgil reappearing in XY to showcase Sylveon or a possible 9th Eeveelution. His chances of reappearing have already increased if he's in the movie prologue.

If older characters return in the games like always, then of course they will in the anime. I think N could return in game similar to Looker in BW.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I think cabernet could have a chance at returning because she is french, And especially if cilan goes with ash. I think vergil could also too possibly.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I think cabernet could have a chance at returning because she is french, And especially if cilan goes with ash. I think vergil could also too possibly.
    The writers are unpredictable now. Anything could happen. Depends on what they think will benefit the show.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    The writers are unpredictable now. Anything could happen. Depends on what they think will benefit the show.
    The only thing they think will benefit the show is comedic Team Rocket, & milking to death base form Pokemon.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I'm hoping when it comes to X&Y they don't keep Iris Or Cilan as travelling companions. Granted at the moment we can only speculate on what we think could happen given certain information we do know. I for one want new companions to travel with Satoshi/Ash if he is kept as main character throughout Kalos, I could never get attached to Cilan as a character who appeared to be fulfilling the role Brock had.

As for Iris it always bugged me slightly in the dub when Iris keeps calling Ash a kid most of the time.

I reckon With this Alexa appearing in the Anime July 18th (I think) she will end up travelling to Kalos until they reach the first Gym town (I forget the name)

I'm also hoping we get some sort of X&Y teaser soon aswell.
    KROOKODILE!!!

I'm hoping the new girl's goal is a Pokemon Fashion Designer, that is my favorite non battling goal. I'd really for that, I'd enjoy it more than Contests and it could be interesting. Also, the billboards in Lumiose City would seem to suggest it as a possible side guest mini game anyway.

Electro Ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm hoping the new girl's goal is a Pokemon Fashion Designer, that is my favorite non battling goal. I'd really for that, I'd enjoy it more than Contests and it could be interesting. Also, the billboards in Lumiose City would seem to suggest it as a possible side guest mini game anyway.
    That would imply that the girl has to catch Pokémon of all sizes and shapes, so that she can adapt eventual clothes and accessories to the various Pokémon. Then she will be judged by the originality and ability to let the best qualities of the Pokémon stand out and win ribbons or similar.

Um... I'm not completely against this idea, but I think that it may become boring for some people.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    That would imply that the girl has to catch Pokémon of all sizes and shapes, so that she can adapt eventual clothes and accessories to the various Pokémon. Then she will be judged by the originality and ability to let the best qualities of the Pokémon stand out and win ribbons or similar.

Um... I'm not completely against this idea, but I think that it may become boring for some people.
    It should just be a mostly off screen activity, just show her drawing and stuff and making clothes out of nowhere.

i think dawn is returning kalo looks like a place for contest in the anime ash will get fennekin beause someone tied it and chespin he alway get grass types

I think in the XY saga we will get a quartet again!!

Why? Is been foreshadowing since the beginning of Black and White

* Bianca suppose to travel with the gang for at least 3 episodes (to bad the earthquake ruins it)
    *Meowth also joined the gang and act like the four member (It was part of TR plot but still counts)
    * Then in Best Wishes season 2, Dawn joins the gang for 8 episodes (the longest cameo ever)
    * In episode N, he joins the gang for a couple of episodes
    * And now Alexa will join the gang until they reach Kanto

Can anyone else see Shauna, Trevor & Tierno travelling as a group in the anime. Each one could develop a rivalry with a main character

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Can anyone else see Shauna, Trevor & Tierno travelling as a group in the anime. Each one could develop a rivalry with a main character
    Maybe, it'd look kinda silly though like they were just paralleling the main cast. Unless it were like only two of them or something and not the same number of friends Ash is traveling with.

Electro Ball!

I wish...

Oh wait, wish is a taboo word in the anime as of now.

I HOPE for this to happen. If they aren't, there'd be a lot of characters running around.

I hope so along with Serena!

I wonder how Iris will react to Fairy-type is she hates Ice-type Pokémon!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

* Bianca suppose to travel with the gang for at least 3 episodes (to bad the earthquake ruins it)
    *Meowth also joined the gang and act like the four member (It was part of TR plot but still counts)
    * Then in Best Wishes season 2, Dawn joins the gang for 8 episodes (the longest cameo ever)
    Cool observation there. I wouldn't mind a group of 4 as long as Ash isn't the main focus. If two have goals, then its fine but the other 2 better not be as useless as Brock & Max were in Hoenn.Haha

I made a thread a while back regarding another group of trainers traveling together, glad to see that it's a possibility with the Kalos Saga.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

This is the most insane troll logic I've seen. Also, what are the chances they've been developing the sixth gen when the fifth gen was out?

How about we have 2 parallel groups running around?

Ash/Serena/new cook and sana/Trevor\ tierno.

I can maybe see Ash traveling with Shauna and Tierno (since the games define their goal loud and clear) with Trevor making an occasional appearance as the Professor's assistant (given how he hands out Pokedexes in the games and might have connections). Serena can maybe be a rival or perhaps they can use the male PC, Callem, for the role for once (it wouldn't hurt to try).

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    How about we have 2 parallel groups running around?

Ash/Serena/new cook and sana/Trevor\ tierno.
    Sounds good. But I hope there is no cooks in the group. I never felt it was necessary since most trainers don't have them.

My ideal battle ever!

What if the girl from the first episode n becomes a rival in xy, And she has a fully evolved team including emboar?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Sounds good. But I hope there is no cooks in the group. I never felt it was necessary since most trainers don't have them.
    I have no idea how people like Morrison and Cameron even survived long enough by themselves to get to the league, one has an appetite as big as Ash's and the other isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Though in the end still sharper than ash since he won.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    What if the girl from the first episode n becomes a rival in xy, And she has a fully evolved team including emboar?
    Impossible, unless she ditched Unova at the last minute and went to Kalos instead.

You thought about her just seeing Caseydia's current avatar, didn't you.

Page 182 of 597 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast