Page 3 of 597 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Considering he said if the games are for 3DS he is abandoning the series, I'm going to guess hes being a little biased.
    Looks like we lost a fan lol.

The new game looks amazing though, the real like six people is the most exciting part for me .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

How will it affect the anime?

Simple, as soon as Unova is over, Ash will pack his things and go to Poké-Paris, and a new anime series will begin.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Also guys for "XY" for it to mean male and female it'd have to be "XY"and "XX" (respectively)just throwing that out there. :P

I really like Fennekin and Cherapin. X3 Fennekin reminds me of Jenna hope Dento gets one of them
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Also guys for "XY" for it to mean male and female it'd have to be "XY"and "XX" (respectively)just throwing that out there. :P

I really like Fennekin and Cherapin. X3 Fennekin reminds me of Jenna hope Dento gets one of them
    Or 3 dimensions with Z coming as a sequel, I don't think its related to gender at all, Pokemon going 3D XYZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    How will it affect the anime?

Simple, as soon as Unova is over, Ash will pack his things and go to Poké-Paris, and a new anime series will begin.
    Migth still be in Pokeamerica seeing the big amount of Isshu pokemon appearing and a statue of a guy with Gollet and Palpitoad.

We migth get a Kanto-Johto

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Don't care who stays or goes, I'm happy either way now. I'm going to assume, with Pikachu taking the starring role in the beginning of the reveal, Ash and Pikachu are staying, which is the best thing to me. Those two are what we all are attached to, everything else could be dropped, but keep their story going.
    Was it really that shocking about Ash and Pikachu? Cybs is the only one by now who thinks every series they'll leave, I think its been pretty clear they'll be staying till the end of the series at this point.

FYI I'm not the biggest Iris fan around so YAY.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

Sorry but Ash has dibs on a female Fennekin and a Froakie.

Cilan can take Chespin though.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Sorry but Ash has dibs on a female Fennekin and a Froakie.

Cilan can take Chespin though.
    One of them meaning Chespin or Fennekin. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I'm wondering how long N arc will be and if this new series might air before the games come out. N arc starts in Jan and it running to Oct seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    I'm wondering how long N arc will be and if this new series might air before the games come out. N arc starts in Jan and it running to Oct seems unlikely.
    So, filler arc after that?? I have a feeling the N arc will be a long one.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I think Ash should get the water one, I like the derpy feel he gives off lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    So, filler arc after that?? I have a feeling the N arc will be a long one.
    Only isshu I have with it being long is on what will happen. From what we know so far it is Ash taking on Plasma but unless something else happens idk if it could last from Jan-Oct. Hopefully i'm wrong and they do make it a good long arc with content. However I hope this new arc is done better than BW has been so far. Getting a European vibe which is cool

So at this rate, the N arc will have to last for around about 32 episodes, unless they decide to release the anime before the games. I wonder how this will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I think Ash should get the water one, I like the derpy feel he gives off lol.
    ;O it kinda looks cute and intelectual to me with the glass looking thingies, hoping for an agile figthing frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    So at this rate, the N arc will have to last for around about 32 episodes, unless they decide to release the anime before the games. I wonder how this will work out.
    They couldn't stretch it a lot more anyway, the villans arcs are never that big in the anime.

I think we won't have a filler competition though and we won't see anything else besides Charizard, that definetly annoyes me, I guess the opening was to give us something since we aren't seeing the other ones, not happy about this writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Well the Inazuma Eleven GO anime aired quite some time before the games so maybe they will do a similar thing

;O it kinda looks cute and intelectual to me with the glass looking thingies, hoping for an agile figthing frog.
    Derpy/smart/kind of a repressed fighter, I got all those vibes, he just looks cool. The possibilities with his personality seem so much more open then other Pokemon in past reveals.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

He couldn't stretch it a lot more anyway, the villans arcs are never that big in the anime.

I think we won't have a filler competition though and we won't see anything else besides Charizard, that definetly annoyes me, I guess the opening was to give us something since we aren't seeing the other ones, not happy about this writers.
    I think Grass is cute, Fire is fierce, and Water is derpy lol.

Well the Inazuma Eleven GO anime aired quite some time before the games so maybe they will do a similar thing
    Its diferent, Level 5 does things diferently, they use the animes to promote the games before the games come out, they do it with Inazuma Eleven, Gundam Age, LBX and will do with their new Demons catching game.

Derpy/smart/kind of a repressed fighter, I got all those vibes, he just looks cool. The possibilities with his personality seem so much more open then other Pokemon in past reveals.
    I'm a huge started fan I like the fire type specially and like I said I do prefer the fire one but the frog just appeals to me for some reason, the thing is so cool, I'll probably end up using it, I was going for Snivy last gen and then ended up using Oshawott.

I think Grass is cute, Fire is fierce, and Water is derpy lol.
    I thought derpy at first, but the more I look at it, it gives off the intelligence vibe, like it's wearing glasses somehow or something.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Only isshu I have with it being long is on what will happen. From what we know so far it is Ash taking on Plasma but unless something else happens idk if it could last from Jan-Oct. Hopefully i'm wrong and they do make it a good long arc with content. However I hope this new arc is done better than BW has been so far. Getting a European vibe which is cool
    I always thought with N being so popular they'd do some thing more with it.

I know this might sound strange, but when I saw the two new, what I'm presuming are legendary Pokemon, they remind me of something tribal, something I've read about in history before, but I can't think of what exactly.
    Well, the second one reminded me of this 755_Jade.jpg :/

I thought derpy at first, but the more I look at it, it gives off the intelligence vibe, like it's wearing glasses somehow or something.
    But teh eyes be derpy, could be like Slowking I guess lol.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Well, the second one reminded me of this 755_Jade.jpg :/
    Ha, I remember that, it leaked many years ago now, but yes, there is some similarity, weird how things like that can happen sometimes.

But teh eyes be derpy, could be like Slowking I guess lol.
    No itz gun be badass figthing with fierce eyes.

Lol, this is so much more interesting to argue about the the petty nonsense that's been the focus of attention in these threads the past few months.

I meant cuz of the derpy intelligent feel lol. I wouldn't mind Water/fighting the last one was a legendary.

Page 3 of 597 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast