Page 30 of 597 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I think they should shift to CGI, or at least find a way to incorporate it into the anime.
    >CGI in an anime

lmao

Really, full CGI would be terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post
    Well IIRC they didn't try to make Crustle fast like they did with Torterra and Snorlax so one can only hope :/ and on a side note imagine Torkal using shell smash that would look weird o.o
    Crustle wasn't Ash's Pokemon... that's why XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    >CGI in an anime

lmao

I so agree with you. The opening wasn't that great so I can't imagine the whole show being like that.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    >CGI in an anime

lmao

Lol exactly I couldn't agree with you more

You know unlike the jarring ending to DP and the jarring opening to Best Wishes.

I want 5th gen anime to transition itself better into 6th generation.

Even if it means Ash accidentally going to the next generation land, by accident, as he got on the wrong boat and then decides to do things there.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You know unlike the jarring ending to DP and the jarring opening to Best Wishes.

Even if it means Ash accidentally going to the next generation land, by accident, as he got on the wrong boat and then decides to do things there.
    I'll place bets that when Ash leaves for the next region, Cilan is going to be called in by the Main Sommelier HQ in the host region for Pokemon X/Y for a chance at his S-rank. He'll be on the same boat as Ash, and when he takes the test, he will fail in the beginning and travel with Ash so that he can train his skills enough to re-take the test near the end and pass it.

...That's my ideal answer; however, knowing the writers, they'll just throw him in there under the excuse of vacation time and boredom at home.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

I would not mind the 'accidentally arrives' there idea.

I think Bianca should return as Ash's rival once more as well as give new ones, including the rival(s) based of the x and y versions.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

If X and Y's region is based off of France, then I think Burgundy should defiantly appear. All the phrases she says in French. It would be a perfect fit. But, this is only me speaking. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    If X and Y's region is based off of France, then I think Burgundy should defiantly appear. All the phrases she says in French. It would be a perfect fit. But, this is only me speaking. xD
    If Cilan is staying I think she could too. And I hope Dawn returns, the France thing kinda fits her too XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Crustle wasn't Ash's Pokemon... that's why XD
    True that they only seem to make Ash's defensive pokemon try and be fast but I'm still hoping for the snail hoping it evolves from a slug if there will be pokemon like this *crosses fingers*

How many people would throw a tantrum if the new games made the ailments slightly more complicated and included us having to treat the Pokémon with said ailments, resulting in Doc Brock coming back?

I know it's highly unlikely, if not completely illogical, but I would find it interesting.. and I imagine a lot of people would throw a hissy fit, even though I'd enjoy it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    How many people would throw a tantrum if the new games made the ailments slightly more complicated and included us having to treat the Pokémon with said ailments, resulting in Doc Brock coming back?

I know it's highly unlikely, if not completely illogical, but I would find it interesting.. and I imagine a lot of people would throw a hissy fit, even though I'd enjoy it lol.
    I think thats a stupid thing to add to the games actually, ailments are ailments in any RPG, I don't know how and why they would make it more complicated.

None would throw a fit, only Cyber making a thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    They could bring her back and essentially rewrite her if they want to continue the Connoisseurship business, since it would fit best of all in France. It wouldn't take much effort to make her stronger.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I think they should shift to CGI, or at least find a way to incorporate it into the anime.
    You know as much as I strongly disagree, I keep looking at the Best Wishes opening, and then a couple years later I see what 6th generation has to offer and then I think back to the Best Wishes Opening, and I'm like "Damn it, Best Wishes Opening was a precursor to 6th generation anime, wasn't it."

I know that doesn't make much sense, but since they knew 5th gen was going to be on the DS, I think it was obvious 6th generation was going to be on the 3DS and there was going to be a high probability that it was going to be rendered in full 3D, so I can't help but think Best Wishes Opening, was a pre-emptive test to see if people would like Pokémon in CGI, as well as to see how much in general would it cost to produce an anime in full CGI.

While I would like to hope that the "test" failed, I guess we really won't know until 6th gen anime is revealed.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I think thats a stupid thing to add to the games actually, ailments are ailments in any RPG, I don't know how and why they would make it more complicated.

None would throw a fit, only Cyber making a thread about it.
    The kind of thread that asks a question, only warranting a yes or no answer and then becoming useless? The kind of thread that would become the cause of an infraction and get closed if anyone else made it?

Eh, I wouldn't mind it.. I was kinda gutted that the 5th generation took away Poison's out of battle implications, so I'd like it if the ailments were more complicated.

The kind of thread that asks a question, only warranting a yes or no answer and then becoming useless? The kind of thread that would become the cause of an infraction and get closed if anyone else made it?

Eh, I wouldn't mind it.. I was kinda gutted that the 5th generation took away Poison's out of battle implications, so I'd like it if the ailments were more complicated.
    Exactly.

How did they do that didn't notice anything changing?

I think it's because it makes no sense for a Pokémon to continue suffering the effects of a status while in a Poke ball.

It defeats the purpose of trying to get your Pokémon to the Pokémon Center to heal your Pokémon of it's status (assuming you aren't chocked up full of full heals or full restores, or anything else that can cure ailments).

I,personally,think BW is the last saga with Ash and Pikachu.Call be crazy but...we'll see^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I,personally,think BW is the last saga with Ash and Pikachu.Call be crazy but...we'll see^^
    It'd be funny if it was since Ash accomplished so little and didn't realize his dream at all. In a way, it could be considered an appropriate ending for him, at least for cynics like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Staff View Post
    It'd be funny if it was since Ash accomplished so little and didn't realize his dream at all. In a way, it could be considered an appropriate ending for him, at least for cynics like me.
    He could finally settle on a farm somewhere with his life partner,Pikachu...both taking their Everstones out of their bums and finally growing old and...dying.

He could finally settle on a farm somewhere with his life partner,Pikachu...both taking their Everstones out of their bums and finally growing old and...dying.
    lol

I do prefer the 'he becomes a reclusive hermit that lives on Mt. Silver' option, which makes it more like the games. Since Ash is the anime writers' little pet, I doubt they'd go for that. Unfortunately.

Hopefully Ash stays in the anime, I doubt the writers would be that dumb to replace him at this point (after 15+ years).

Why on Earth would Ash be replaced haha he hasn't even come close to completing his goal

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Why on Earth would Ash be replaced haha he hasn't even come close to completing his goal
    lol yeah until Ash actually wins a league we don't have to worry about that xD

Page 30 of 597 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast