Page 40 of 597 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

  1. #976
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    I hope Ash finally gets a Psychic type and a Ghost type and what's left a Steel type?

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I hope Ash finally gets a Psychic type and a Ghost type and what's left a Steel type?
    Yes. Those are the only ones left.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yes. Those are the only ones left.
    Maybe the starters will be Grass/Steel, Fire/Psychic and Water/Ghost by their middle evolutions and Ash evolves them all. Lol JK that would never happen

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Ash needs to catch Froakie, that thing is awesome.

    And maybe, just maybe Froakie will evolve.

    ...nah.

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Ash needs to catch Froakie, that thing is awesome.

    And maybe, just maybe Froakie will evolve.

    ...nah.
    Of the three, Froakie seems like the most likely to evolve- or rather, the least likely to get stuck in the cute unevolved stage.


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    I wish misty would come back

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I wish misty would come back
    I would too. But, I don't think she will as a main character. The next female will probably be the blonde one from the trailer.

  8. #983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I would too. But, I don't think she will as a main character. The next female will probably be the blonde one from the trailer.
    I'm really hoping the blonde will be the next main character and I'm hoping for a brand new side quest so that the co-star role can return
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Ash needs to catch Froakie, that thing is awesome.

    And maybe, just maybe Froakie will evolve.

    ...nah.
    Hopefully!!! It's the first water starter in a long *** time that hasn't annoyed me.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    If Ash catches Froakie I hope it has a mischievous personality and likes to pull pranks on Ash's other pokemon especially Pikachu

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    In my opinion I'd love to see ash's old character back.. what i mean is that ash is not funny and clumsy anymore i hate seeing him so series.. i hope the saga focuses more on ash and his journey and adding more comedy in the show like the first season of pokemon .. i can understand that ash had grown up and he's more stable now than before but still i miss the old ash.. .. Also, I WISH that misty and brock would come together like the good old days.. also, i hope they stop making the show so cheesy and childish

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    In my opinion I'd love to see ash's old character back.. what i mean is that ash is not funny and clumsy anymore i hate seeing him so series.. i hope the saga focuses more on ash and his journey and adding more comedy in the show like the first season of pokemon .. i can understand that ash had grown up and he's more stable now than before but still i miss the old ash.. .. Also, I WISH that misty and brock would come together like the good old days.. also, i hope they stop making the show so cheesy and childish
    But, it is a kid's anime.

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    In my opinion I'd love to see ash's old character back.. what i mean is that ash is not funny and clumsy anymore i hate seeing him so series.. i hope the saga focuses more on ash and his journey and adding more comedy in the show like the first season of pokemon .. i can understand that ash had grown up and he's more stable now than before but still i miss the old ash.. .. Also, I WISH that misty and brock would come together like the good old days.. also, i hope they stop making the show so cheesy and childish
    :O!!! U think Ash is serious in BW?? What anime are you watching lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  14. #989
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,553

    Default

    I'm here for Ash acting more mature in the new saga, but I know it won't happen. The closest we've come to seeing a mature Ash is probably his AG persona. I think it's silly that the writers change how Ash is portrayed depending on the saga, but apparently it's what kids want to see. The least they could do is introduce another character who's mature. Someone who's like Brock sans the instant crush thing, which became annoying almost as soon as it was used as a gag.

  15. #990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm here for Ash acting more mature in the new saga, but I know it won't happen. The closest we've come to seeing a mature Ash is probably his AG persona. I think it's silly that the writers change how Ash is portrayed depending on the saga, but apparently it's what kids want to see. The least they could do is introduce another character who's mature. Someone who's like Brock sans the instant crush thing, which became annoying almost as soon as it was used as a gag.
    I agree with ya on Ash acting more mature in the new series, but wasn't his DP character a bit more matured and serious than his character in AG?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  16. #991
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I agree with ya on Ash acting more mature in the new series, but wasn't his DP character a bit more matured and serious than his character in AG?
    since they stared changing the characters .. ash personality was not the same anymore

  17. #992
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I agree with ya on Ash acting more mature in the new series, but wasn't his DP character a bit more matured and serious than his character in AG?
    I think so, but I think that his AG version is more balanced: not too serious, not too immature.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  18. #993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I think so, but I think that his AG version is more balanced: not too serious, not too immature.
    I think his best character is his AG self, his DP character only seems to fit him in the DP series imo, I don't think it'll work here as the change from whatever we have now back to his DP self would seem too unrealistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  19. #994
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I think his best character is his AG self, his DP character only seems to fit him in the DP series imo, I don't think it'll work here as the change from whatever we have now back to his DP self would seem too unrealistic.
    They can give him a character similar to his AG self for XY (as a evidence of progress) before giving him a DP-like competence in the eventual 7th Generation.

    I honestly would like that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  20. #995
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I wish misty would come back
    They've already confirmed Misty will never come back. Even her cameos have stopped entirely, so there's nothing more to say about her character.

  21. #996
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I totally knew you would reply to that post. (>.>)

  22. #997
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I totally knew you would reply to that post. (>.>)
    Well it is the truth. I'm sure in the next saga only Iris and Cilan will get cameos (assuming they leave) and nobody else will be seen.

  23. #998
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Well it is the truth. I'm sure in the next saga only Iris and Cilan will get cameos (assuming they leave) and nobody else will be seen.
    Oh hush, Tracy was mentioned after literally years so hush.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #999
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Nah, I think you replied due to the fact that it had something to do with Misty. (>.>) We have no idea if anyone who returned in the past will return again and I'm not saying this just for Misty.

    But, speaking of characters, I really hope he see someone like Virgil again. I want to see a new Eeveelution. And I wonder if the writers use the blonde girl from the trailer as a new traveling companion or will they do what they did with Iris?

  25. #1000

    Default

    I wonder, if Dento really does go next series, will they do cameos different times?

    Any ways, I wonder when will get a first look at this new girl? How long did it take for us to get some thing of May or Dawn or Iris?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 40 of 597 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •