Page 40 of 597 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I hope Ash finally gets a Psychic type and a Ghost type and what's left a Steel type?

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I hope Ash finally gets a Psychic type and a Ghost type and what's left a Steel type?
    Yes. Those are the only ones left.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yes. Those are the only ones left.
    Maybe the starters will be Grass/Steel, Fire/Psychic and Water/Ghost by their middle evolutions and Ash evolves them all. Lol JK that would never happen

Ash needs to catch Froakie, that thing is awesome.

And maybe, just maybe Froakie will evolve.

...nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post

...nah.
    Of the three, Froakie seems like the most likely to evolve- or rather, the least likely to get stuck in the cute unevolved stage.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I wish misty would come back

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I would too. But, I don't think she will as a main character. The next female will probably be the blonde one from the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I would too. But, I don't think she will as a main character. The next female will probably be the blonde one from the trailer.
    I'm really hoping the blonde will be the next main character and I'm hoping for a brand new side quest so that the co-star role can return
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post

...nah.
    Hopefully!!! It's the first water starter in a long *** time that hasn't annoyed me.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If Ash catches Froakie I hope it has a mischievous personality and likes to pull pranks on Ash's other pokemon especially Pikachu

In my opinion I'd love to see ash's old character back.. what i mean is that ash is not funny and clumsy anymore i hate seeing him so series.. i hope the saga focuses more on ash and his journey and adding more comedy in the show like the first season of pokemon .. i can understand that ash had grown up and he's more stable now than before but still i miss the old ash.. .. Also, I WISH that misty and brock would come together like the good old days.. also, i hope they stop making the show so cheesy and childish

In my opinion I'd love to see ash's old character back.. what i mean is that ash is not funny and clumsy anymore i hate seeing him so series.. i hope the saga focuses more on ash and his journey and adding more comedy in the show like the first season of pokemon .. i can understand that ash had grown up and he's more stable now than before but still i miss the old ash.. .. Also, I WISH that misty and brock would come together like the good old days.. also, i hope they stop making the show so cheesy and childish
    But, it is a kid's anime.

:O!!! U think Ash is serious in BW?? What anime are you watching lol??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm here for Ash acting more mature in the new saga, but I know it won't happen. The closest we've come to seeing a mature Ash is probably his AG persona. I think it's silly that the writers change how Ash is portrayed depending on the saga, but apparently it's what kids want to see. The least they could do is introduce another character who's mature. Someone who's like Brock sans the instant crush thing, which became annoying almost as soon as it was used as a gag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm here for Ash acting more mature in the new saga, but I know it won't happen. The closest we've come to seeing a mature Ash is probably his AG persona. I think it's silly that the writers change how Ash is portrayed depending on the saga, but apparently it's what kids want to see. The least they could do is introduce another character who's mature. Someone who's like Brock sans the instant crush thing, which became annoying almost as soon as it was used as a gag.
    I agree with ya on Ash acting more mature in the new series, but wasn't his DP character a bit more matured and serious than his character in AG?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I agree with ya on Ash acting more mature in the new series, but wasn't his DP character a bit more matured and serious than his character in AG?
    since they stared changing the characters .. ash personality was not the same anymore

I think so, but I think that his AG version is more balanced: not too serious, not too immature.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I think so, but I think that his AG version is more balanced: not too serious, not too immature.
    I think his best character is his AG self, his DP character only seems to fit him in the DP series imo, I don't think it'll work here as the change from whatever we have now back to his DP self would seem too unrealistic.

I think his best character is his AG self, his DP character only seems to fit him in the DP series imo, I don't think it'll work here as the change from whatever we have now back to his DP self would seem too unrealistic.
    They can give him a character similar to his AG self for XY (as a evidence of progress) before giving him a DP-like competence in the eventual 7th Generation.

I honestly would like that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

They've already confirmed Misty will never come back. Even her cameos have stopped entirely, so there's nothing more to say about her character.

I totally knew you would reply to that post. (>.>)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I totally knew you would reply to that post. (>.>)
    Well it is the truth. I'm sure in the next saga only Iris and Cilan will get cameos (assuming they leave) and nobody else will be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Well it is the truth. I'm sure in the next saga only Iris and Cilan will get cameos (assuming they leave) and nobody else will be seen.
    Oh hush, Tracy was mentioned after literally years so hush.

Nah, I think you replied due to the fact that it had something to do with Misty. (>.>) We have no idea if anyone who returned in the past will return again and I'm not saying this just for Misty.

But, speaking of characters, I really hope he see someone like Virgil again. I want to see a new Eeveelution. And I wonder if the writers use the blonde girl from the trailer as a new traveling companion or will they do what they did with Iris?

I wonder, if Dento really does go next series, will they do cameos different times?

Any ways, I wonder when will get a first look at this new girl? How long did it take for us to get some thing of May or Dawn or Iris?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 40 of 597 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast