Page 42 of 597 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    One is an otter and the other is a penguin. Colours mean nothing since all water Starters are blue.
    Still they have a similar physiognomy, despite being two different species. Of course, they have a lot of differences, but if you had to draw them and start with simple geometric shapes they would share the same "skeleton". The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I don't see Froakie be the capture for the main girl! seems like a Poke for Ash eventually Cilan or Main rival

The Fox could be a nice fit for Ash and be the jealous type like Chikorita was. A nice fit a pretentious rival or female rival as well

Chespin doesn't seem competitive at all, a side kick or a comic relief. Maybe it's evolution seem storonger!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I hope that Ash only gets the water starter this time and hopefully it'll evolve at least once.
    It probably could evolve since there's nothing holding it back. But I wouldn't care if it never evolved because quite honestly, there's more to this anime than evolution for the sake of evolution. I just hope that Ash doesn't get Chespin because from what I've seen, it's already becoming very popular because of its hat. It already stole Oshawott's design; it doesn't need to steal Oshawott's spot in Ash's roster.

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/10997733
    Does anyone know what these are? doubt their real, but if not, who's Finchett?

On topic: I am so torn with Ash's starters. I really want all three with him, but if he just gets Froakie maybe he'll evolve. Plus I could see either Fennekin or Chespin with "Claire" as her starter, though I'd rather a completely new poke like how they did with Iris/Axew.
    Last edited by Meraruba; 16th January 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Unfortunately. Real question is how many new girls in this show do we really need? Imo it would be more captivating to reuse some of popular previous companion people grew to like giving them more development, exploring more about their past, break new grounds with their goals getting update etc.

Personally i would like to have Misty back being refreshing to see older character after so much time again and how she could work in today series. I enjoyed in her personality knowing how to spice things up(more than other girls imo anyway) and she never really got proper closure having lot of material to be done more with her pokemon, goal of becoming water master, past etc.

Judging by massive demand for return this could prove to be productive to series from popularity point as well.
    Every girl tons of fans want to return, I think Dawn and May are more popular at this point and tons wanted them to stay. As far as girls go, writers don't seem to care if they are popular or not and now boys other than Ash it might be the same, unless they decide to keep Dento as long as they did Brock. I hope this new girl has a goal like contests some sort, not musicals contestsXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Meraruba View Post
    https://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/10997733
    Does anyone know what these are? doubt their real, but if not, who's Finchett?
    As said there, it's fake because IIRC the legendary names are the same in Japanese.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Im not sure what will happen... Maybe it will be the same? Ash finds a new girl to co star and maybe another male traveler? They might change up a bit or do something none of us will expect! ^-^
    Pichu_Angel ~ °~ Mew~

Best Pokemon couple ever!~ + 2: +

PEARLSHIPPING SUPPORTER ^-^

I see Ash battling the first gym leader with just Fennekin and Froakie, Pikachu and the regional bird watch from the sidelines witn new girl, whom I think should be named Daphne, and Cilan, cheering on Ash.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

That would be interesting to see Pikachu not battle against the first Gym Leader, because he's been in every one of them. But, yea, I wouldn't be surprised if that was broken.

I'm hoping the blonde, if she's in the anime, gets the fire Pokemon, I think that it could fit her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I doubt the XY series will do anything particularly groundbreaking for the series, it'll probably be the same **** over and over again, just like always.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Agreed. In the past the grass starter used to be reptilian but that has changed as well. I hope Ash doesn't get it cause it looks like Oshawott and we know what happens to Pokemon who look like Oshawott or Piplup.
    Oshawott and Piplup don't even look alike lol Torchic looks more like Piplup and May evolved hers all the way
    As you can see for yourself, I never even compared Oshawott and Piplup. I said Oshawott or Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I doubt the XY series will do anything particularly groundbreaking for the series, it'll probably be the same **** over and over again, just like always.
    Every series writers do something new and same is expected from XY. But the key features will remain unless they remove gym battles from the games. And that is not happening here cause the scene where player is jumping on a spider web kind of thing looks like a gym puzzle to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I'm hoping the blonde, if she's in the anime, gets the fire Pokemon, I think that it could fit her.
    I see her getting Chespin, who will act like Oshawott 2.0
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I see her getting Chespin, who will act like Oshawott 2.0
    Oh Lord take me now!! *Gives up on life* Robert's hilarious

It would be the end of me if that happened. I don't hate Oshawott or anything, but just anything but that.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh Lord take me now!! *Gives up on life* Robert's hilarious

It would be the end of me if that happened. I don't hate Oshawott or anything, but just anything but that.
    Yes!!!! Me too *high fives*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

I do hope Ash gets all three starters again. But for the love of all that is holy please evolve them all at least once, preferably have them all evolve. Do that along with another proper rotation/evolutions for a total of 10 new Pokemon. Two complete teams with Pikachu as the 6th member.

Patterns of the Starter Pokemon (always owned by main cast)

Bulbasaur/Charizard/Squirtle(basic/2nd Stage/basic)
    Bayleef/Quilava/Totodile(1st stage/1st stage/basic)
    Sceptile/Blaziken/Marshtomp(2nd stage/2nd stage/1st stage)
    Torterra/Infernape/Piplup(2nd stage/2nd stage/basic)
    Snivy/Pignite/Oshawott(basic/1st stage/basic)

What are your predictions for the 6th gen starters? I know the Unova team and some of the others are still subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    they have already done something groundbreaking this is the first i have seen that they have announced a new gen with out putting in a pokemon spoiler, in the anime or a movie first. which makes me think they are going to do something really different.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Every girl tons of fans want to return, I think Dawn and May are more popular at this point and tons wanted them to stay. As far as girls go, writers don't seem to care if they are popular or not and now boys other than Ash it might be the same, unless they decide to keep Dento as long as they did Brock. I hope this new girl has a goal like contests some sort, not musicals contestsXD
    I don't really thing May and Dawn are more popular than Misty at all. Judging by poll results in past and amount of fand or support Misty receives she is just as much popular like other girls are(despite being absent for longer period). And speaking of demand for return to be honest i don't see nearly as much complaining, petitions and ask for their return like its case with Misty.

Either way at this point chances that any of past female leads come back to main cast again are relatively small, unless for some reason writing staff become compelled to break current mold/formula anime is stuck into seeking for new innovations and ways to maintain viewers interest,. Something which return of all time favorites could bring to table injecting unexpected twist and breeze of fresh air reaching to wider group of people out there.

At very least out of current cast i could see Cilan having some chance of continuing to 6th generation, if anything to make transition to new generation easier maintaining level of stability. Since constantly getting two new companions at once is too drastic not working out that well if BW was anything to go by.

Sceptile/Blaziken/Marshtomp(2nd stage/2nd stage/1st stage)
    Torterra/Infernape/Piplup(2nd stage/2nd stage/basic)
    I disregard patterns in general on this show, but Im particularly loathe to include Marshtomp and Piplup in pattern finding.

Im sorry, but if its not Ashs, the character instantly takes on a whole different dynamic and therefore patterns cant be drawn from its inclusion.

I was wondering !
    Can Writer handle Gen VI Anime series just like B2W2 Animated promo accept Ash as the Main Protagonist ?
    I know , It mean-

-Ash traveling all along like Nate

-He have to look as Mature as Nate in the B2W2 Animated Promo. Specially if he travel along and he has to look after himself & his Pokemon.

-He already having a fully evolved starter before his 4th gym.

-He pretty having a lot of fully evolved Pokemon before he reach the 5th Gym.

-He join force with his 2 rival to fight evil team.

-He having a serious conversation with a Evil Team Commender just like Nate & Colress talking with each other in Promo.

-He chasing a Thief all by himself.

By The Way , I ask if writer can or not !
    I didn't ask if they ever going to do this or not.

So how would everyone react if     Spoiler:- .:
    doubt that it would happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    I disregard patterns in general on this show, but Im particularly loathe to include Marshtomp and Piplup in pattern finding.

Im sorry, but if its not Ashs, the character instantly takes on a whole different dynamic and therefore patterns cant be drawn from its inclusion.
    Well that's your opinion haha. There all owned by the main cast and I was just pointing out something I thought was interesting so cool story bro.

imo this new series is being rushed upon us WAY to early, next to the kanto saga, D/P was the best pokemon saga and you would of thought the writers would of built off that with B/W but nooooo they scrapped everything and started from scratch showing ash as a newb... this may be a great way to relate to the younger/newer generation of pokemon fans but for us elders who have been around since pokemon red/blue and kanto you can't fathom how frustrating it is to see them reset ash/pika every new saga... if they want to make this a good saga they need to have ash rotate out his old pokemon with his new and when the league comes have ash USE ALL HIS POKEMON!! It was so lame watching the same pokemon from B/W all season long in the league with his unevolved starters advancing to the top 8 i mean really?! ash would of slaughtered this league if he used his reserves this league so stupid... i understand u need to market the new pokemon next generation and at first he may have a pure X/Y team but you need to mix it up to keep people entertained and for the love of pokemon use your reserves next league!

I want Ash gets only 1 starter this time around altough I'd like to see him with both Chespin and Froakkie, can't decide. XD

I see the fire fox is getting popular among fans :O but I still think it doesn't fit Ash at all, save the fox the next gen girl.

Page 42 of 597 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast