Page 497 of 597 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,425 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Not. More. Team. Rocket. Why? The humanity! xD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Thanks
    Well she's the first gym leader and Alexa's sister, she has to appear.

Now that Clemont and Bonnie are in the main cast, I can almost foresee their departure: Lumiose Gym Crisis! Clemont and Bonnie's farewell! Clemont gets a call from whoever he lefts the gym in charge telling him he couldn't fulfill the gym duties and is about to be close
    It's sad how true this probably is.
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

I'm disappointed all we got was Mega Pokemon, Clemont and Bonnie, the only confirmation of Pokemon was Ash and Pikachu.

I hope there is a trailer coming after this next Thursday's episode.

And Serena not looking like a traveling companion is a bit weird, I guess she comes in later.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So they just showed TR's and Serena's pictures but not their role or clips?
    They showed a short trailer of Ash falling with Pikachu from of a great height, Garchomp saving them, Ash encountering Mega Blaziken, him with Clemont and Bonnie, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    It already ended.
    So what can we say ?
    - They revealed Clemont, Bonnie, Viola and Serena's official anime artworks, but since I can't read/speak japanese, I can't tell if they were all confirmed to be part of Ash's new group, although Clemont and Bonnie are most likely in it.
    - They showed the starters briefly and showed Mega Blaziken being at the airport. No signs of its trainer though.
    - Ash is falling with Pikachu from an unknown building, Pikachu being injured as Ash catches it.
    - Garchomp (mega or not, I can't tell) is in a rampage in the city with something red glowing on its neck.

Kinda sad we haven't seen Serena in action...
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 15th September 2013 at 1:35 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Nothing about the starters being caught, shame :/ Im gonna be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of Clemont but without the gadgets and with his little sister I am actually pretty excited for this

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    They were always going to stay imo. They're still very popular among the Japanese fandom. And aside from the new animation and the awesome, movie-esque Garchomp-attacking-the-city moment, I didn't find the preview to be that great. It only provided more questions than answers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    So what can we say ?
    - They revealed Clemont, Bonnie and Serena's official anime artworks, but since I can't read/speak japanese, I can't tell if they were all confirmed to be part of Ash's new group, although Clemont and Bonnie are most likely in it.
    - They showed the starters briefly and showed Mega Blaziken being at the airport. No signs of its trainer though.
    - Ash is falling with Pikachu from an unknown building, Pikachu being injured as Ash catches it.
    - Garchomp (mega or not, I can't tell) is in a rampage in the city with something red glowing on its neck.

Oh, it was in a rampage? :O

I feel liek Serena might be a rival ...

Why team rocket though. Its always the same rubbish. You aint gonna get pikachu so go home.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Well she needs to have something to do, and since the last time player characters were used there were contests so it's plausible there's some alternate career path in X and Y that hasn't been revealed so they don't show Serena in action to avoid the spoiler. Just a possibility.

Now I wait for a clear picture of the full poster.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm disappointed all we got was Mega Pokemon, Clemont and Bonnie, the only confirmation of Pokemon was Ash and Pikachu.

I hope there is a trailer coming after this next Thursday's episode.

And Serena not looking like a traveling companion is a bit weird, I guess she comes in later.
    They dont want to spoil, they will probably give hints along the way like BW but not spoil it.

Serena will probably join later, I doubt she won't be acompanion, she is seen with the kids.

Anyway am I the only one annoyed by her being made younger for no reason? we had older guys with Takeshi and Dent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    Honestly who cares about Team Rocket these days anyway.

Are they in or are they out?

Sounds rather pointless to me, I honestly don't care.

Oh well, looks like we're stuck with the writers using Team Rocket as a crutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They dont want to spoil, they will probably give hints along the way like BW but not spoil it.

Serena will probably join later, I doubt she won't be acompanion, she is seen with the kids.

Anyway am I the only one annoyed by her being made younger for no reason? we had older guys with Takeshi and Dent.
    The only way to guess her age, is if you are comparing them to 5th gen protagonists, because Serena doesn't look older or younger to me.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Oh YES! This could be great for two reasons:

1) Team Flare is responsible and therefore shows up early in the series

OR

2) If it's not Flare, it could be TR's doing and that means they are competent like their early BW days.

They are in(well we knew that already).

They showed the main or upcoming characters and TR was part of it.

Oh YES! This could be great for two reasons:

1) Team Flare is responsible and therefore shows up early in the series

OR

2) If it's not Flare, it could be TR's doing and that means they are competent like their early BW days.
    I would say its definetly team Flare doing, it was a normal Garchomp not mega but the thing had a red ring in it making him go berserk.

Lol they bring Wobbuffet back and you expected them to get serious again?

Team Rocket are good for a laugh. Since I'm not fond of the choice or design of the potential companions I just hope they have good personalities and something to do.

Actually, I care about them. They made things interesting in B/W for me.

I don't get it either, and the fact that they're "funny" and in our face once again just makes me wonder how they're still popular. But Wobbuffet seems to be coming back and apparently he was the best Pokemon Team Rocket ever had according to people on here, so that should be a nice compromise I guess.

any body got any images of what was shown?

Take a look at this and how much younger Serena looks..

http://imgur.com/ZHoG1Pe

She looks like May with Dawn's eyes but blond hair lool
    Still loving the trailer though, and about Serena, i'm still not sure if she is a travelling companion or not. I find that pretty weird.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1134-8252-4249
    Add me and then PM me so I can add you. Looking for anybody who is getting "Y"

or maybe garchomp got in a poke ringer accident

anyway, BW TRio > XY TRio from what I have seen so far. I hope they still have pupils lol.

also clemont looks adorable and a lot better than his in-game counterpart.
    and idk why they made Serena look younger, her appearance in the games looked fine IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Lol they bring Wobbuffet back and you expected them to get serious again?
    There's a difference between serious and competent, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Actually, I care about them. They made things interesting in B/W for me.
    In BW 1 and EN and they made things boring in DP, AG , Johto, Kanto is passable since they were new.

There's a difference between serious and competent, you know.
    I know but you know what I mean if this wasn't the way they were going they wouldn't go the trouble of reverting them to what they were in DA, not much up to debate really, they will try to steal pokemon of the day and Pikachu 90% of the episodes like pre BW as far I'm concerned(or predict).

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken77 View Post
    Take a look at this and how much younger Serena looks..

http://imgur.com/ZHoG1Pe

She looks like May with Dawn's eyes but blond hair lool
    Still loving the trailer though, and about Serena, i'm still not sure if she is a travelling companion or not. I find that pretty weird.
    She has a teen face/expression in the game artwork in the anime she looks like a little girl, it may be the diferent art style but for example Dent and Belle are older and looked like their game artwork not younger.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th September 2013 at 1:41 AM.

I guess it's because she will already have enough fanservice as is even younger, so they didn't want certain parts of her body to be....well overly..um, exaggerated if that is the right word.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 497 of 597 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547 ... LastLast