Page 51 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    That's your opinion. I found them just as good even if YOU didn't.

Cilan hopefully will stay and a new female similar to Dawn who can mascot a Pokemon and a goal and a magical trio will be born
    Dawn did have good chemistry with Cilan. The DP trio would have been really interesting if Cilan existed one generation earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Dawn did have good chemistry with Cilan. The DP trio would have been really interesting if Cilan existed one generation earlier.
    Well Cilan didn't exist then oh well. They can try again next gen. We all know this show won't end

Well Cilan didn't exist then oh well. They can try again next gen. We all know this show won't end
    But Cilan might not stay and we don't know what personality the next girl will have

But Cilan might not stay and we don't know what personality the next girl will have
    Hence the word try

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Yes, I want TR to appear in every episode but I didn't even talk about them or hint about them.
    You asked for the episode to be like before, so TR appearing in every episode is the obvious thing you meant.

That's your opinion. I found them just as good even if YOU didn't.

Cilan hopefully will stay and a new female similar to Dawn who can mascot a Pokemon and a goal and a magical trio will be born
    Why ask for a new Hikari? she didnt work in DP, she worked well with Iris and Dent but still thats not her group if they make a mistake of making a girl like her and make her and Dent/new guy relation be boring again that would be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    You asked for the episode to be like before, so TR appearing in every episode is the obvious thing you meant.

Why ask for a new Hikari? she didnt work in DP, she worked well with Iris and Dent but still thats not her group if they make a mistake of making a girl like her and make her and Dent/new guy relation be boring again that would be stupid.
    Dawn worked well at least I think she did.

Didn't you just said above that you though the other groups were better then the DP one?

Didn't you just said above that you though the other groups were better then the DP one?
    So Dawn didn't make up that whole group did she? Personally I found her to be the most entertaining lead female.

So Dawn didn't make up that whole group did she? Personally I found her to be the most entertaining lead female.
    Wait then you're saying that Satoshi and Takeshi ruined it not Hikari? she didnt really mesh well with either of them and they meshed well with each other, like I said to me her best interactions seemed to be with Iris and Dent but thats because of them not her.

I don't hate any of the kids but if I have to rank the girl as her own character and how they contribute to the group dynamic to me its, Iris, Kasumi, Haruka, Hikari.

Wait then you're saying that Satoshi and Takeshi ruined it not Hikari? she didnt really mesh well with either of them and they meshed well with each other, like I said to me her best interactions seemed to be with Iris and Dent but thats because of them not her.

I don't hate any of the kids but if I have to rank the girl as her own character and how they contribute to the group dynamic to me its, Iris, Kasumi, Haruka, Hikari.
    No. The writers are to blame not the characters.

No. The writers are to blame not the characters.
    The writers created the character, they created Hikari personality, it didn't work with the others, yes the writers are to blame because they create the characters that you apparently say shouldn't be blamed.

Hikari isn't a good actor that looks bad because of a shitty script, she is a fictional character.

The writers created the character, they created Hikari personality, it didn't work with the others, yes the writers are to blame because they create the characters that you apparently say shouldn't be blamed.

Hikari isn't a good actor that looks bad because of a shitty script, she is a fictional character.
    What's your point in all of this? Personally attacking me? Cyber was being biased, I like Dawn but dislike the group dynamic of DP.

What's your point in all of this? Personally attacking me? Cyber was being biased, I like Dawn but dislike the group dynamic of DP.
    Really tired of this shitty excuse everytime I answer a person I get this crappy, are you attacking me answer.

No I'm discussing it with you, I think she was the main reason the group was boring, you like her and you don't lets end it at this, so I don't attack you anymore.

My favorite lead female was dawn
    Loved her growing into a great coordinater.
    Also felt most attached to her and misty
    Really hope the next female is like her and into contests instead of just following ash around.
    I loved how her and dawn had a goal that we say them grow towards.
    I don't think an old character will return.
    But going from the trailer and the blonde haired girl.
    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...39x820_q85.jpg
    She looks more fashionable than iris and I can see her doing contests.
    I'm only speculating here.
    may be somebody completely different.
    Just hope its somebody like dawn.
    I'm not saying I don't like iris I really like her, just not as much.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Really tired of this shitty excuse everytime I answer a person I get this crappy, are you attacking me answer.

No I'm discussing it with you, I think she was the main reason the group was boring, you like her and you don't lets end it at this, so I don't attack you anymore.
    You were attacking me though it's not an excuse. Maybe you should respect people's opinions more? The DP could of been better if the writers created more chemistry between the trio. Bashing Dawn isn't the answer as to why the group was boring.

What does dawn and her personality have to do with XY again? Seriously If any girl should be talked about it should be the new girl maybe she could be like a film maker who joins ash after he caused Xerneas to show up and got her footage of it

You were attacking me though it's not an excuse. Maybe you should respect people's opinions more? The DP could of been better if the writers created more chemistry between the trio. Bashing Dawn isn't the answer as to why the group was boring.
    How is having a discussion and asking you questions attacking anyone? I do, I gave mine you gave yours, I'm not bashing her I said I dont hate any of the kids I find her the most boring out of ANYONE boy or girl that traveled with Satoshi, thats my opinion, can you respect it? I need to go back to trolling you guys instead of actually having discussions and try to be reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What does dawn and her personality have to do with XY again? Seriously If any girl should be talked about it should be the new girl maybe she could be like a film maker who joins ash after he caused Xerneas to show up and got her footage of it
    Apparently we are talking about personalities for the new girl, some people would like an Hikari like girl, others prefer Kasumi, etc that why we are talking about her but yeah some people are actually suggesting that Hikari comes back.

Okay, why is everyone talking about Dawn on the XY Pokemon anime effect? I know it started with group dynamics. Not to mention it's not weird or wrong to like Dawn or the DP group. Dawn was the only character on the DP cast I actually liked as a character. Ash is just something I tolerate, but I don't like the character anymore and Brock was just a thrid wheel. Why couldn't Barry had been in the DP cast?

I do hope the XY group is good. Personally I don't want Iris or Cilan to return. Not because I dislike them, but I prefer change in Pokemon. I know I'm stuck with Ash, but I want as many new characters as the show will give me and give them good development. Who they are depends. If we're getting a new secondary quest, then I say bring on the playable girl for XY, if not then don't bring her in. I hope the new guy is like a Pokemon Fossil hunter, or something crazy like that. I don't know we just need something new but semi active as well.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I actually have a idea for the anime

Maybe : Mist,May,Dawn will have an suprise party for ash when he comes home after all that stuff
    Could that be possible

Ps: pleas don't say: ermagherddd tht is sooooo stuppiddddd bla bla blaaa
    I have 2000 posts so that means i am much smarter then you ermagheeeeerddd

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    I actually have a idea for the anime

Maybe : Mist,May,Dawn will have an suprise party for ash when he comes home after all that stuff
    Could that be possible

Ps: pleas don't say: ermagherddd tht is sooooo stuppiddddd bla bla blaaa
    I have 2000 posts so that means i am much smarter then you ermagheeeeerddd
    I wouldn't say it's stupid. I just don't think it'll happen now. And this is coming from a Kasumi fan and it pains me to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    My favorite lead female was dawn
    Loved her growing into a great coordinater.
    Also felt most attached to her and misty
    Really hope the next female is like her and into contests instead of just following ash around.
    I loved how her and dawn had a goal that we say them grow towards.
    I don't think an old character will return.
    But going from the trailer and the blonde haired girl.
    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...39x820_q85.jpg
    She looks more fashionable than iris and I can see her doing contests.
    I'm only speculating here.
    may be somebody completely different.
    Just hope its somebody like dawn.
    I'm not saying I don't like iris I really like her, just not as much.
    Why did you compare Dawn and Misty to having a goal? If you want the next girl to be a coordinator she won't be like Iris or Misty.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 27th January 2013 at 8:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    So how would you distinguish between the groups of writers that gave us different leagues?

Yeah, just saying.. Crediting is not necessarily to showcase that something did something well, it's just to slab their name on it regardless.. Not to mention that you're notion of crediting is hypocritical:

- People should only be credited when they go beyond what they are supposed to do. - Faulty, proven above.
    - Crediting should only be for those who do their jobs right. - Faulty, because future employers need to know about their possible future employees crappy work as well.

If, as you described, their job was to give us a story which entails a league-arc, then they succesfully filled the job-prerequisites and hence should be credited for doing as such according to your second statement. Yet, according to your first statement, that doesn't suffice, and they should go beyond what they're supposed to do...

But, hypocritical opinions, hypocritical opinions, hypocritical opinions But to be fair, you're not even describing the word crediting, you're describing the word 'acclaiming'.. In which sense both your notions would be correct..
    Hard to see your point when one of the definitions of credit is: commendation or honor given for some action, quality, etc.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

So looking at this and your sig you want every episode to be about TR stealing a pokemon which equals goods ok. As for chemistry no this is not my opinion, its a fact, this groups has the best chemistry of any groups Satoshi was part of.
    This isn't a fact. And I think that the original trio has more chemistry than the BW Trio.

It's better than the DP trio was but roughly on par with the Kanto portion of the original trio or Hoenn group.

Seriously the only reason the BW trio stands out is because of 4 long years of the DP trio's lack of chemistry. If it came directly after the original trio or Hoenn group it wouldn't have made as much an impact.
    DP trio is the trio with least chemistry. He has chemistry but isn't so high like the rest of the trio. However, the DP Trio includes the strongest bonds between the character: The God-relationship between Ash and Dawn.

What are you talking about? It's pretty obvious people want the next group dynamic to have good chemistry, which was a large complaint about the previous one.
    How do you prefer, a league written like the Unova one, or a DP Trio situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I suppose without more info on the games it is hard to really come to any conclusion. When do we usually get info on the new anime anyway? August?
    About the anime info, we will get info on summer, depending on when the series will start. However, game characters for discussion will start popping before. And this thread is also for possible new pokemon that could appear in the Gen V anime (The title say efects, not series).

Dawn's cameo was a special case and although it's really funny, his only real purpose is to promote Iris who is having a big role around her appeareance. The way that Dawn did in her cameo was very unusual: when in DP she doesn't like having too much adventure, she likes training all day and she only have chemistry with characters that she understand (Ash) in the cameo she is doing the opposite!!! To be honest, makes more sense to have adventure with Bianca than with her.

TR appearing in every episode is better to the occasional viewer than TR not appearing during 10+ episodes. And he/she lcould like more the start of those sagas or dierent reasons that Team Rocket.

Hikari is very difficult to have chemistry with others with some exceptions (Ash, Zoey, ...) And this is noticeable in the Junior Cup where Dawn only really interacted well with Iris (and Ash, but yeah). In the rest of ctournaments (and the League) sometimes I feel that the chemistry was so good that they care more in chemistry than in her actual battles. This is note that Trip stays all the tournament here and all 3 other times he is eliminated in Round 1 because they don't want to have chemistry.

Why did you compare Dawn and Misty to having a goal? If you want the next girl to be a coordinator she won't be like Iris or Misty.
    or she can like all tomboy style man she be all yo man im a tomboy coordinator man thats cool man

Ash/male(seasoned trainer/cooks)/female(Coordinator)
    Is what I'm most interested in seeing

Page 51 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast