Page 587 of 597 FirstFirst ... 487537577583584585586587588589590591 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,675 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by fenniken View Post
    Cries damn it I never crie xy anine opening lugia vs yvetal hoh vs xernas all of ashs old pokemon clemont and chespin jumping serena blushing may and her new mega blazekein iris and noviern
    Lugia and ho-oh, what?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    It's airing.

There was a brief glimpse of XY anime, Ash is with Alexa in the plane to Kalos and then he's really excited along Clemont & Bonnie.

I guess there will be more scenes through the special.
    Thanks, did they any thing about them being his travel companions yet?

Can you keep us updated? I'm dying to hear news on Serena, thank you
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Trainer Empoleon View Post
    I'm not sure what's more cringeworthy. Your spelling, your grammar or low-quality trolling.
    Spam troll detected
    Am writing this on toich scren am sorry and am
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

I really want to know wats happening and what theyre showing for the new series
    Someone tell us wat happened when it ends

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Lugia and ho-oh, what?
    lugia vs yvetal ho_oh vs the x legendaire
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

Meowstic looked great in the anime! Even though it was just a brief shot. I really hope someone on the main team gets one.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    I really want to know wats happening and what theyre showing for the new series
    Someone tell us wat happened when it ends
    Will likely find out at the end of the show
    I just hope we get confirmation on his traveling companions, it's driving me crazy not knowing
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Thanks, did they any thing about them being his travel companions yet?

Can you keep us updated? I'm dying to hear news on Serena, thank you
    Yeah.

I came running to post a stream but I don't know if this is allowed, I don't want to get banned. XD

the anime section started. Showcasing Ash, Clemont, Bonnie Serena. They are talking about sSerena but I don't understand. The rockets. Same deal as in Smash.

A new preview but my keyhole froze. James wanted to capture Fraokie but it captured Garchomp.

Seems like Serena is a RIVAL indeed or at least she isn't shown traveling with Ash Clemont and Bonnnie. ___________
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Serena IS A RIVAL IS THAT TRUE

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    the anime section started. Showcasing Ash, Clemont, Bonnie Serena. They are talking about sSerena but I don't understand. The rockets. Same deal as in Smash.

A new preview but my keyhole froze. James wanted to capture Fraokie but it captured Garchomp.

Seems like Serena is a RIVAL indeed. ___________
    A rival who maybe travels with them by chance? That'd be a first if so.

Ama not fenniken am a hacker I confesse asses helloovghn

She also has a Fletchling

....and now, her story begins.

Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were all showcased again, and a small snippet of what I think might be the opening showed them. Sycamore, Joy, Viola and Jenny were all shown. Serena shown with Fletchling. Wild Spritzee, Dedenne, Inkay shown. Pikachu + Dedenne interaction!

New Team Rocket Opening, Giovanni appearance, Wobbuffet returning.

Garchomp going crazy is due to the work of Team Rocket.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

It is a twist seeing Serena with a Fletchling on her head. I am wondering if she is going to catch it instead, and if that is the case, Chespin might be hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Serena IS A RIVAL IS THAT TRUE
    I hope you're joking.
    Gotta get the rope, be back soon.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Yaassss @ Serena having Fletchling. Now the chances of Ash getting one are slim to none. And eek @ Pikachu vs. Bunnelby. That was actually an interesting battle.

Why are we getting footage today when Smash was yesterday?

We will have more characters with large b*****s (I censored the word beacuse people with less than 10 years are probably seeing the forum) in the Pokémon XY anime (like Professor Ivy, Lorelei (know as Prima in the anime) and Luana (from Orange Islands arc. There's a scene when Luana hugs Ash, making his head fall in her b*****s, this scene was removed in the English dub))?
    I'm not a pervert, I'm just curious. Oops! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP018
    IT: IT's better than flying!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Yaassss @ Serena having Fletchling. Now the chances of Ash getting one are slim to none. And eek @ Pikachu vs. Bunnelby. That was actually an interesting battle.
    Unless she's a rival in which case it makes no difference.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    It is a twist seeing Serena with a Fletchling on her head. I am wondering if she is going to catch it instead, and if that is the case, Chespin might be hers.
    Yeah people it looks like she has Fletchling, what do you people say about that.

I enjoyed the trailer for XY anime it was very epic.

Looks like Alexa is going to have a nice role in this.

On top of that Team Rocket were pretty badass, especially Giovanni.

And LOL at Wobbuffet.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Why are we getting footage today when Smash was yesterday?
    Because Smash is ending and wanted to wrap things up, but this was a special for Pokemon XY and for Origins.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Yaassss @ Serena having Fletchling. Now the chances of Ash getting one are slim to none.
    ..No he still has a high chance of getting one. Remember Ash has had the same Pokemon as his rivals multiple times.

James is trying to get Froakie? Noo please no -_-

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were all showcased again, and a small snippet of what I think might be the opening showed them. Sycamore, Joy, Viola and Jenny were all shown. Serena shown with Fletchling. Wild Spritzee, Dedenne, Inkay shown. Pikachu + Dedenne interaction!

New Team Rocket Opening, Giovanni appearance, Wobbuffet returning.

Garchomp going crazy is due to the work of Team Rocket.
    Knew Team Rocket would be returning, shocking part would be if they weren'tXD

I think Serena is confirmed to be a companion! She was showcased with Ash, Clemont and Bonnie in what seems to be an scene from the opening!

Omg Viola looked so amazing when she was ordering her Pokemon to use Solarbeam. I wish she were in the main cast instead of Bonnie. Oh well. Speaking of Bonnie, I didn't like that Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie were being chased by Beedrill. Like, I'm so tired of that gag. But seeing Dedenne and Pikachu teaming up was interesting. They actually looked cute.

Page 587 of 597 FirstFirst ... 487537577583584585586587588589590591 ... LastLast