Page 593 of 597 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597 LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,825 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Did Serena really say Pokemon Master??

Thanks for the preview, that was fast!

Crap, she said Morana. AAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Ok I definitely heard "Pokémon Morana" there, not master. Is it based off a French word or something?
    Yeah, I heard that from her too, what does mean?

I guess Serena didn't say she wants to be a "Pokemon Master"... So no, I don't think she Ash's main rival anymore, she's just his travel companion, if it wasn't obvious already.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by vespiqueen View Post
    I'm going to be so disappointed if that Fletchling does belong to Serena. I hate the regional birds, they're boring and overrated imo.
    The only good thing that could come out of this is that Ash won't be stuck with it.
    Agreed. That's why I didn't want Ash to get Fletchling; I'm just tired of him always getting the regional bird Pokemon. They're just so boring in my humble opinion. I don't know why everyone seems to be against the idea of him not getting one. It's like people don't want progress to be made. :X

While the Fletchling is on her head I think she says that she's gonna go to the prof and get a Pokemon. Sooo I think it's a random one after all, a wild one or one that belongs to her family. Or she just randomly has a Fletchling as her starter and I kill myself lolol.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

There is a thing that Fletchling could be her starting Pokemon. Not all Pokemon need to be starters to begin with. Angie had a Shinx and there was a boy in the Frontier League that started with a Butterfree.

What is a Pokemon Morana? I'm sensing something fashion related. Excuse me while I go laugh.

Morana? Well whatever that is, it might mean she has something to do. That's good news.

OK, watched the video (Thanks to the uploader) and Serena said "Pokémon Morana" ... whatever that means, it doesn't sound like the constant "Pokémon Masta" Ash always says

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Morana? Well whatever that is, it might mean she has something to do. That's good news.
    In other words she's going to be the like Dawn only without contests.

Okay whoever gave me a bad rep for opinions =/= facts.

Watch the goddamn preview, there is nothing shown about James getting Froakie AT ALL.

I have no idea why anyone would come with such a ridiculous idea.

Sure let James catch the Pokemon that'll end up seriously damaged because of him.

Yes let's have Ash carry an injured Froakie to the Pokemon Center worried deeply about it.

JAMES is totally getting Froakie guys.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    TBF she looks like Dawn but with Blonde hair and a diff outfit
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

What is a Pokemon Morana guys?
    SOmething new or is it some japanese word?

Spoiler:

Just popped in to remind Serebii-goers that unless it's on the TV Tokyo site (not Bulbapedia, not Bulbanews, not Serebii, not Random Fan #2001) and specifically states that Serena is a traveling companion, it's not confirmed. She could be, but she could also be a rival, a part-time traveling companion, etc. Having an open mind is a good thing, guys. I'm not watching the preview at the moment - just saying.

I'll be taking my leave now.

(Before I go, I'd love to mention that the abuse of the reputation system reminds me of when I first joined the forum in 2005. Good times.)
    Last edited by Satoshi; 23rd September 2013 at 2:07 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Agreed. That's why I didn't want Ash to get Fletchling; I'm just tired of him always getting the regional bird Pokemon. They're just so boring in my humble opinion. I don't know why everyone seems to be against the idea of him not getting one. It's like people don't want progress to be made. :X
    Exactly. It's just gotten annoying and repetitive at this point, and there's so many more options that are MUCH better than the regional bird.

I guess but at least she has a goal. That's better than nothing.

And are we sure she said Pokemon Morana? Because it sounded like she said Pokemon Madonna which made me think she would have a fashion-related goal or something.

So, she's a travel companion than? Just joins an episode later like the male sidekick characters did in the past? I loved the preview, oh gosh I just got reminded of Luffy from One Piece drooling over an invention like thatXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Watch the goddamn preview, there is nothing shown about James getting Froakie AT ALL.

Sure let James catch the Pokemon that'll end up seriously damaged because of him.

Yes let's have Ash carry an injured Froakie to the Pokemon Center worried deeply about it.

Idk why anyone would even suggest that. It's clearly involved with Ash and the gang. It was probably wandering around(which is how Ash and co. find it) and stumbled upon James and Garchomp.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

How do u know hes getting froakie ash has a higher chance of getting froakie

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

What morana means???

Moratta is a word for getting something. From the rest of the sentence I'm pretty sure she's saying that she's gonna go to the professor's place and get a Pokemon and just has a different way of saying the word. Waiting for confirmation.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

THAT boring D:?

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    Your sarcasm metre is broken.

Just noticed that Froakie was with Bonnie, Clemont, and Ash in another scene too I guess it follows Ash around for a bit until he captures it.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    ..What?

In other words not a co-star but just a fashionista sidekick. At least it's new.

Page 593 of 597 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597 LastLast