Results 14,851 to 14,875 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I love that Quick Attack animation

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I found that too. Uggh. XD
    I'm re-evaluating Serena. She wants to be a goddess of life and death.i
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Okay so at the end of this we're not really any closer to the truth than before. Oh they're playing the hype machine well.
    Basically this. It's a shame they give us a 2 minutes of footage yet very little came out of it.

Lets all forget about Serena and all her mysteries.

And let's rejoice at how Pikachu isn't being reset this saga and Quick Attack'd the hell out of Bunnelby

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    With Giovanni looking serious (and probably sending them on a big mission) and Matori coming back they will probably be a little more competent than they were in DA!
    Considering how serious they seem in that trailer mixed in with how non-serious they look in their new artwork and the return of Wobbuffet, I'm hoping they're giving goofy TRio competence and missions, instead of making them serious.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Makes sense given the games, lol. XD

*Doesn't know who "Matori" is but noticed that Giovanni is giving Team Rocket orders again* In a perfect world this would be a sign that Team Rocket will be more competent, but the fact that Wobbuffet was shown pretty much squashed that theory. Oh well. At least Giovanni still trusts Team Rocket (even though they've failed all their major missions).

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Oh god...

OH GOD.

XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

With Giovanni looking serious (and probably sending them on a big mission) and Matori coming back they will probably be a little more competent than they were in DA!

Team Rocket vs. Team Flare coming?
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 23rd September 2013 at 2:20 AM.

I always wondered why Matori stopped showing after the Gym Battle with Burgh.

I get that it was because of Giovanni, but we didn't even see her (I don't think, I could be wrong) when he showed up later on.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Has anyone bothered to read the episode descriptions btw?>??
    Episode 1 has Ash going to the Lumicose Gym to challenge the leader.
    Episode 2 is the Garchomp episode because it says that Ash and co. are attacked by TR. In this episode Ash and co. are going to Sycamore's lab and they get attacked.
    I think Serena has little scenes as we go but she meets everyone late in the 2nd episode or early 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Lets all forget about Serena and all her mysteries.

And let's rejoice at how Pikachu isn't being reset this saga and Quick Attack'd the hell out of Bunnelby
    I wanted to give you a good rep for this but it won't let me
    But I'm so glad Pikachu and Ash don't seem to be "reset" this saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I was thinking that too.

In DP there were Pokemon fashionists, Johanna's rival was one.
    I think shey'll have one at least, it could be big in that regionXD

Yah they look serious but I'm also looking for comedy, that what they were like in Kanto a bit.

Edit;

Yah, Ash does look pro ish this region from the previews we've been getting. Wonder if Ash will be getting ant rivals? Honestly doesn't look like it.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

This isn't as important as all the Serena stuff, but Viola told her Pokemon to use Solarbeam. So we know whatever Pokemon she was using at the time does indeed know Solarbeam.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Team Rocket vs. Team Flare coming?
    Hopefully a mix of competent and fun with the original motto.

And oh god I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken77 View Post
    Has anyone bothered to read the episode descriptions btw?>??
    Episode 1 has Ash going to the Lumicose Gym to challenge the leader.
    Episode 2 is the Garchomp episode because it says that Ash and co. are attacked by TR. In this episode Ash and co. are going to Sycamore's lab and they get attacked.
    I think Serena has little scenes as we go but she meets everyone late in the 2nd episode or early 3rd.
    That's not the issue, it's that Serena is supposed to choose her starter, I guess that would make sense if Sycamore has a lab base of some kind set up in Vaniville Town with a female assistant.

However that doesn't make much sense considering that Bonnie is supposed to see all three as well as Ash.

Something funky is happening. And it's rather confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    This isn't as important as all the Serena stuff, but Viola told her Pokemon to use Solarbeam. So we know whatever Pokemon she was using at the time does indeed know Solarbeam.
    Probably Vivillion, since it flies and we don't see her Pokemon at all.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    *Doesn't know who "Matori" is but noticed that Giovanni is giving Team Rocket orders again* In a perfect world this would be a sign that Team Rocket will be more competent, but the fact that Wobbuffet was shown pretty much squashed that theory. Oh well. At least Giovanni still trusts Team Rocket (even though they've failed all their major missions).
    Just like Butch & Cassidy, and the Rockets on S.S. Anne ... and the ones in charge of the Lugia mission ... and the ones in charge of the Lake of Rage mission ... yeah, maybe he is only grateful that they saved his life ... or just wanted they take Wobbuffet as far as they could

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That's not the issue, it's that Serena is supposed to choose her starter, I guess that would make sense if Sycamore has a lab base of some kind set up in Vaniville Town with a female assistant.

However that doesn't make much sense considering that Bonnie is supposed to see all three as well as Ash.

Something funky is happening. And it's rather confusing.
    Everything about the XY saga right now seems to be confusing :/
    But I got to give them props for keeping everything on the down low so well.

You guys are spazzes.

She DOESN'T say "Pokemon Morana."

She says "Porataane-hakase no tokoro ni tte, Pokemon morau na!" Which translates to "I'll get a Pokemon at Prof. Platane's place!"

Also, please refer to my previous post. Keep an open mind until the anime actually premieres.
    Last edited by Satoshi; 23rd September 2013 at 2:22 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    or just wanted they take Wobbuffet as far as they could
    That poor blue blob. Well I for one am very happy to have him back.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Why reset when Pikachu just got out of BW ? AHAHAHAH!
    Bad joke aside, happy that Pikachu still has impressive skills and how Quick Attack looked powerful, my!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    You guys are spazzes.

She says "Porataane-hakase tokoro ni tte, Pokemon morau na!" Which tarnslates to "I'll get a Pokemon at Prof. Platane's place!"
    OOH XD thx you
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    You guys are spazzes.

She says "Porataane-hakase tokoro ni tte, Pokemon morau na!" Which tarnslates to "I'll get a Pokemon at Prof. Platane's place!"
    Yes because everyone can speak Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by vespiqueen View Post
    Everything about the XY saga right now seems to be confusing :/
    But I got to give them props for keeping everything on the down low so well.
    I just think its weird how nothing is fitting in a proper timeline. It's just too jumbled up.

On that note, I really like Jenny's look this series, in my opinion she looked awful in BW.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 595 of 597 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597 LastLast