Page 596 of 597 FirstFirst ... 496546586592593594595596597 LastLast
Results 14,876 to 14,900 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Team Rocket isn't being serious again are they?
    And I wonder if Ash will have a rematch later with Giovonni if their goal is to take over Kalos since something altered their (suppose) fate in Unova thanks to that stupid earthquake! We could see that we are seeing a pattern, After OS ended and Misty was the first to depart, Brock stayed two more sagas and left, this could be the same pattern Team Rocket is doing!

Anyways I just hope this doesn't mean Serena is a rival for Ash, because I really want Serena as part of the grope!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    You guys are spazzes.

She DOESN'T say "Pokemon Morana."

She says "Porataane-hakase tokoro ni tte, Pokemon morau na!" Which tarnslates to "I'll get a Pokemon at Prof. Platane's place!"
    So basically, still no clue on her goal.

....and now, her story begins.

morana is a clothes brand (I don't not how to said it in english) http://morana.us.com/website/pages/about.asp

You guys are spazzes.

She says "Porataane-hakase tokoro ni tte, Pokemon morau na!" Which tarnslates to "I'll get a Pokemon at Prof. Platane's place!"
    Finally someone to clear things up. But her being that joyful means she wants to do something with does pokes not just dress them!? OR?

Now I got the thought maybe the beedrill are in Viola´s gym. and Ash and co are intruding?

But this SERENA STUFF IS UNCLEAR TO ME. Maybe she rushes to VANIVILLE after getting her first poke?
    Last edited by Eneci; 23rd September 2013 at 1:24 AM.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    And it doesn't make her more close of being a rival than before. YES!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

So it IS Team Rocket that hijacks the Garchomp and makes it outrage. That's a pretty awesome way to enter into Kalos. Though I'm not liking the look of their new motto poses.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Yep we're back to nothing confirmed and nothing to speculate off of. Although that does mean Fletchling is more than likely not hers then.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Man. So she's not the goddess of death.

Oh and I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything. I wondered if "Morana" had some meaning, and then when I looked it up, it was rather unexpected and amusing.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd September 2013 at 1:26 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Yes because everyone can speak Japanese.
    No, but Sunyshore says she heard Serena say she wanted to be a Pokemon Master, which caused people to actively SEEK FOR THE TERM that caused them to hear "Pokemon Morana". That surprises me because Sunyshore is fluent.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So it IS Team Rocket that hijacks the Garchomp and makes it outrage. That's a pretty awesome way to enter into Kalos. Though I'm not liking the look of their new motto poses.
    I personally would have to disagree, I thought it was epic, but then that's just me.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

You guys are spazzes.

She says "Porataane-hakase no tokoro ni tte, Pokemon morau na!" Which translates to "I'll get a Pokemon at Prof. Platane's place!"

Also, please refer to my previous post. Keep an open mind until the anime actually premieres.
    So still no goal revealed? Oh, well...

I'm still hoping that she will be a travelling companion.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    morana is a clothes brand (I don't not how to said it in english) http://morana.us.com/website/pages/about.asp
    Knew it. I'm afraid this means Serena will probably receive girly and cutesy pokemon.

I'm just glad it means Ash is more likely to have Talonflame.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

I don't think TR ever used such kind of evil devices before?

They're acting like Pokémon hunter J. XD

You guys are spazzes.

She says "Porataane-hakase no tokoro ni tte, Pokemon morau na!" Which translates to "I'll get a Pokemon at Prof. Platane's place!"

Also, please refer to my previous post. Keep an open mind until the anime actually premieres.
    LOL, I can't believe that I spent some time trying to figure out the meaning of "Morana"
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

That's great because their main mission given by Giovanni could be for them to find out the secrets of Mega Evolution, which they test with the ring they made.

Great way to start off the saga in my book.

Well thats a derp...

Hey I had fun getting hyped, so myeh. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Knew it. I'm afraid this means Serena will probably receive girly and cutesy pokemon.
    No you dont, read SAtoshi post, he already said, she didnt' say she wants to be a Pokemon Morana, thats not a word apparently, that was an entire sentence she was saying she was goin gto get a pokemon from Sycamore.

I want to say sorry to all of you. I wrote Serena is a Rival just cause I didn´t see her being chased by the Beedrills and not appearing in the Garchomp ep. SORRY!

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Did Serena really say Pokemon Master??
    Crap, she said Morana. AAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yeah, I heard that from her too, what does mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    What is a Pokemon Morana? I'm sensing something fashion related. Excuse me while I go laugh.
    Morana? Well whatever that is, it might mean she has something to do. That's good news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    OK, watched the video (Thanks to the uploader) and Serena said "Pokémon Morana" ... whatever that means, it doesn't sound like the constant "Pokémon Masta" Ash always says
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    In other words she's going to be the like Dawn only without contests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken77 View Post
    What is a Pokemon Morana guys?
    SOmething new or is it some japanese word?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    And are we sure she said Pokemon Morana? Because it sounded like she said Pokemon Madonna which made me think she would have a fashion-related goal or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    What morana means???
    Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    so what is meaning of pokemon morana ?
    is that like female pokemon master ?
    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    So i looked up "Morana" and this is the closest article I could find.

Well. Think big Serena.
    + a billion other posts

She clearly said "Pokemon morau na" (receive a Pokemon", people. Please don't go onto stupid tangents when you don't understand what's being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Team Rocket isn't being serious again are they?
    And I wonder if Ash will have a rematch later with Giovonni if their goal is to take over Kalos since something altered their (suppose) fate in Unova thanks to that stupid earthquake! We could see that we are seeing a pattern, After OS ended and Misty was the first to depart, Brock stayed two more sagas and left, this could be the same pattern Team Rocket is doing!

Anyways I just hope this doesn't mean Serena is a rival for Ash, because I really want Serena as part of the grope!
    Well she was in the opening with the rest, she seems want to do some thing with fashion. Odds are sounding like she's a travel companion. What I find funny is, couple of minutes in the region and Ash / Team Rocket are already causing a mess of the placeXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'm just glad it means Ash is more likely to have Talonflame.
    I get that Serena is going to get a Pokemon from Sycamore, but still random odd Fletchling doesn't make sense.

Even if it was some kind of pet or something, I think she'll keep it maybe her parents force her (or parent).

After all at least in the Manga you are allowed to have Pokemon before you get your starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    + a billion other posts

She clearly said "Pokemon morau na" (receive a Pokemon", people. Please don't go onto stupid tangents when you don't understand what's being said.
    And if someone who actually spoke Japanese, actually was to translate the scene the moment a link to the trailer was found would've cleared up lots of things.

But no it takes so long for someone to clarify....WHY?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

You guys are spazzes.

And we're back to where begin =/

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I get that Serena is going to get a Pokemon from Sycamore, but still random odd Fletchling doesn't make sense.

Even if it was some kind of pet or something, I think she'll keep it maybe her parents force her (or parent).

After all at least in the Manga you are allowed to have Pokemon before you get your starter.
    I posted earlier that she is at home. It could be her mom´s.dad´s or brothers poke. Just like Johanna had Glameow in house.

I would love for Serena to get Talonflame, I mentioned it earlier but this isn´t a confirmation.

Is it just me or does this Charmed person go against anything that's popular just for the sake of an argument? It's just a pattern I've been noticing.

I can predict their response to literally each and everything that has came up or that will come up in the future. I mean geez, get over yourself and actually contribute to the discussion. I may be the new guy around here but even I'm getting tired of all the repetitiveness already.

Page 596 of 597 FirstFirst ... 496546586592593594595596597 LastLast