Page 63 of 597 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Yeah? Froakie will end up following in Piplup and Oshawotts footsteps. Am I drunk?No. Are you high? Or do you just like to insult people
    Really?? Tell me, what exactly is cute and marketable about Froakie??

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I was somewhat joking when I said that, in the hopes that someone else would get Froakie. This will only work if the sidekick characters are active of course. If they are not and we get more Cilan and Iris's then I don't really care who gets who.
    Why?? He is the best of the three starters lol. Ash should get him.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The same thing that is marketable about Stunfisk.

Stunfisk isn't really all that cute and yet is highly popular and marketable in Japan.

What was so marketable about Piplup and Oshawott prior the anime? The fact is that it's another water starter pokemon and following the pattern from the last two regions Froakie seems like he'll be the next mascot. Wait until the anime starts though before you try to prove me wrong. Also kindly remove the pickle from butt and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

Stunfisk isn't really all that cute and yet is highly popular and marketable in Japan.
    Eh...

I think Froakie is 10x cuter than Stunfisk, honestly. I wouldn't say they have the same kind of marketing. Stunfisk is liked because it's quirky. Froakie's adorable. :P IF you find frogs cute that is.

But I don't think he'll be the next Osha.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Eh...

I think Froakie is 10x cuter than Stunfisk, honestly. I wouldn't say they have the same kind of marketing. Stunfisk is liked because it's quirky. Froakie's adorable. :P IF you find frogs cute that is.

But I don't think he'll be the next Osha.
    Just saying, Pokémon can be marketable for traits other than cute. ^^

Why?? He is the best of the three starters lol. Ash should get him.
    The simplest answer to that is because I just don't like Ash. Therefore I don't want him to get it. It's not a mature answer, it's not a logical answer, it's not even a smart answer. It's a immature, selfish answer but that's my answer. That and it would interesting to see Ash go through one region without a fire/water/grass/flying Pokemon. I realize that is asking to much but at least it would be refreshing for me to see. I'm sick of the generic elements on his team that basically have the same personalities as previous Pokemon.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

LOl he said it was a Piplup clone, ergo he wasn't saying he's derpy marketable.

What was so marketable about Piplup and Oshawott prior the anime? The fact is that it's another water starter pokemon and following the pattern from the last two regions Froakie seems like he'll be the next mascot. Wait until the anime starts though before you try to prove me wrong. Also kindly remove the pickle from butt and have a nice day
    And yet you are trying to prove me wrong before the anime starts....hmm odd.

Meh, I'm gay so that would probably make me happy
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The simplest answer to that is because I just don't like Ash. Therefore I don't want him to get it. It's not a mature answer, it's not a logical answer, it's not even a smart answer. It's a immature, selfish answer but that's my answer. That and it would interesting to see Ash go through one region without a fire/water/grass/flying Pokemon. I realize that is asking to much but at least it would be refreshing for me to see. I'm sick of the generic elements on his team that basically have the same personalities as previous Pokemon.
    I don't want chespin to go to ash. Thats a fate worse than death since it will get the oshawot treatment for sure. Froakie is at least ugly instead of derpy. No one wants a doll of that even for humor.

lolrobert

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I don't want chespin to go to ash. Thats a fate worse than death since it will get the oshawot treatment for sure. Froakie is at least ugly instead of derpy. No one wants a doll of that even for humor.

lolrobert
    Well Chespin has to go to somebody. It will not be ignored nor should it.

why isn't Froakie marketable?cause he hasn't elegant posture or a cheerful face?

It all depends on the character.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

LOl he said it was a Piplup clone, ergo he wasn't saying he's derpy marketable.

And yet you are trying to prove me wrong before the anime starts....hmm odd.

Meh, I'm gay so that would probably make me happy
    Patterns speak louder then words.

Now you're making fun of gay people? Seriously what the fck is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    why isn't Froakie marketable?cause he hasn't elegant posture or a cheerful face?

It all depends on the character.
    I agree. I'm not a huge Froakie fan, but I wouldn't say it's unmarketable. I mean didn't people bash Oshawott when it was first revealed for ridiculous reasons like "it looks like a sad clown" or "it looks like Piplup" and claim that it was never going to be popular? Well look where it is now; it still gets bashed by American fans, but Japanese kids love it and Oshawott sells tons of merchandise, which is all that really matters. Froakie may surprise everyone by becoming very popular once the anime starts.

That pokejungle rumor was false, right? I don't want Ash to get the fire fox. =/

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    That pokejungle rumor was false, right? I don't want Ash to get the fire fox. =/
    What rumor? and without knowing it ofc its false we don't know anything about the next gen anime yet and likelly wont for a some months, I want him to have the 3 starters just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I agree. I'm not a huge Froakie fan, but I wouldn't say it's unmarketable. I mean didn't people bash Oshawott when it was first revealed for ridiculous reasons like "it looks like a sad clown" or "it looks like Piplup" and claim that it was never going to be popular? Well look where it is now; it still gets bashed by American fans, but Japanese kids love it and Oshawott sells tons of merchandise, which is all that really matters. Froakie may surprise everyone by becoming very popular once the anime starts.
    Well personality has something to do with that. Japanese kids love water types that never evolve with commanding personalities it seems. I wonder what Froakie's will be.

If there is going to be another marketable Pokemon like Piplup or Oshawott, then I think it might be Chespin. I don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling it might be.
    He's not. Robert is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I hated Oshawot's deaign it was so mimicless and poor. and the color OMG but with his sweet anime nature I grew to love him. I hope Froakie will be Ash's beast this gen and if not I want a powerful rival to own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What rumor? and without knowing it ofc its false we don't know anything about the next gen anime yet and likelly wont for a some months, I want him to have the 3 starters just sayin.
    Don't disappoint me Pepsi. XD Ash getting all 3 and ruining them again My heart won't survive. I could handle it if it' DP styl with every starter having his time to shine and at least 20 eps between captures.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Patterns speak louder then words.

So BW didn't break a lot of these patterns huh?? Good to know.

Lol I'm actually gay, check out my bio if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    If there is going to be another marketable Pokemon like Piplup or Oshawott, then I think it might be Chespin. I don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling it might be.

He's not. Robert is gay.
    The face and the made for hugging body type was the biggest indicator. Fennekin could never be the writer's pet since it has no hands and is quadrupedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Please no -_- I want Ash to get only 1 starter, 2 max.

Ash getting 3 starters in BW was kind of a mistake IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Please no -_- I want Ash to get only 1 starter, 2 max.

Ash getting 3 starters in BW was kind of a mistake IMO.
    No the writers whoring out one of them was...

No the writers whoring out one of them was...
    Who? Pignite?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Who? Pignite?
    lol you think hes talking about pignite lol that made my day

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    lol you think hes talking about pignite lol
    I was kidding XD I know who he is talking about. Snivy of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Who? Pignite?
    Lmfao *ultra facepalms*

Page 63 of 597 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast