Page 80 of 597 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    NOOO.. N has to stay for gen 6. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
    D: I beg you pokemon company. For the fans at least?
    I swear N was voted best guy in pokemon bw or something.
    (im not 100% sure but please N. stay D
    Ya by some old ladies who think he is hot lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm going to guess Ash's new look will be based on of the boy main character in the games, if so it'd be cool if Ash got sunglasses for once. :O

It'd be cool if Ash has a sort of short mini arc with Pikachu, before introducing/reintroducing his travel companions and find some sort of creative way to introduce them.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

i had heard a rumor a while back that cartoon network is having a marathon the first weekend in march where they are going to show the WHOLE league episodes all in a row. they might do the same thing if the there is a 4ep arc in the N series.

Quote Originally Posted by jetlag45 View Post
    i had heard a rumor a while back that cartoon network is having a marathon the first weekend in march where they are going to show the WHOLE league episodes all in a row. they might do the same thing if the there is a 4ep arc in the N series.
    It isn't true. CN is only showing the first episode on 9th March. Other episodes are unknown.

What do you mean nine year old girls? Im older than that and i love N to bits.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

N has no reason to stay.. unless he went off to the 6th Gen region.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm going to guess Ash's new look will be based on of the boy main character in the games, if so it'd be cool if Ash got sunglasses for once. :O
    It would be nice if he were to where something else that way they could have the game boy appear as well. I get Ash's status but I've always wanted to see the game boys on the show along with the gang.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It would be nice if he were to where something else that way they could have the game boy appear as well. I get Ash's status but I've always wanted to see the game boys on the show along with the gang.
    I'm not sure but I thought both of Ash's OS and AG outfits were sort of original.

Yet, the boy main characters around the time never appeared in the actual anime just in specials and movie cameos. If it helps, sure but I still want Ash with sunglasses either way. :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

SPOILER ALERT!

Well I just watched the new episode.
    And after seeing iris been asked to be gym leader, I'm very convinced that she won't be moving onto the next region
    And I kind of don't want cilan to go on.
    I'd love for ash to get completely new partners this time round.
    Hopefully the blonde female character will be the female partner simply because I love her design, and it usually happens with the exception of iris. (Not counting misty)

I'd love for a different type male, I'd love a male partner for ash thats a little dumb, clumsy and funny.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

N. Has to go to gen 6.
    I can not stress this enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    N. Has to go to gen 6.
    I can not stress this enough.
    It will never happen. Im sorry but it just won't happen
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

If it happened Id be laughing at all who said it couldn't happen
    (If N went to gen 6)

N might have a guest appearance in the XY anime but there is no way he would be a main character

What is the love affair with N I don't understand.

Aaaaanyway. As others have said, while I can't say with 100% certainty (as I'm not one of the writers, obviously), it's not likely that N will be anywhere in Gen VI's anime. He may be mentioned, and he may very well have a cameo. Not very likely, but it's entirely possible. In general, however, he's had- and is still having, as of right now- his time to shine.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Of all the things I'm worried about for XY's anime, N isn't one of them. While I'm not a writer, I'm certain N will not be a main character nor should he be. Him even appearing is unlikely. This is just N's fans drooling over him as they always do. Again I'll say N is one of the most overrated characters in the history of Pokemon. The writers are more then likely going to want to focus on XY's characters rather then gen 5's N.

Now I'm going to talk about something that will actually matter in Gen 6, the evil regional team. I hope they appear early on, but don't overexpose them. Just introduce them early and have them have little plots leading up to a final showdown of some sort. Being in the game so late is why I don't care for Team Plasma and why I'm not even bothering to watch them. I really hope they handle the evil team well, whatever the evil team is.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!

And after seeing iris been asked to be gym leader, I'm very convinced that she won't be moving onto the next region
    Hopefully the blonde female character will be the female partner simply because I love her design, and it usually happens with the exception of iris. (Not counting misty)

I'd love for a different type male, I'd love a male partner for ash thats a little dumb, clumsy and funny.
    Iris is possibly the only character that can't go to a new generation without excessive rewriting of her goal. Iris' goal is too linked to the Unova region.

Any other characers can be continued in the show without much rewriting, like Cilan. And if the character went too far in one region, there's the possibility of the infamous "resets" to lower the level. Like Ash and Piakchu has done three times already

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Iris is possibly the only character that can't go to a new generation without excessive rewriting of her goal. Iris' goal is too linked to the Unova region.
    Her goal is to become a dragon master. I hardly think thats to linked with the Unova region. While becoming Draydens apprentice would help, her goal isn't dependant on that fact. She could always say she wants more experience before taking on the role

ho-Oh, Togepi, Snubbull, Marill, Donphan, Kecleon, Blaziken, Munchlax, Electivire, Chatot, Buizel, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Lucario, Weavile, Manaphy, Zoroark and Zoruark were Pokemon that were released before their gen.
    I'm really wondering as what will be the next
    A cutey like togepi or bonsly, or a hero canine like lucario or zoroark?
    Or even a cute legendary like manaphy?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

-sigh- well my dream may be ruined.
    Well the guy and girl ash is traveling with better be
    funny.
    good looking.
    not annoying
    have a good personality.
    etc

Still possible for N to stay (Its not confirmed he isn't)

ho-Oh, Togepi, Snubbull, Marill, Donphan, Kecleon, Blaziken, Munchlax, Electivire, Chatot, Buizel, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Lucario, Weavile, Manaphy, Zoroark and Zoruark were Pokemon that were released before their gen.
    I'm really wondering as what will be the next
    A cutey like togepi or bonsly, or a hero canine like lucario or zoroark?
    Or even a cute legendary like manaphy?
    Do you think there's gonna be another eeveelution? Because eevees (other then original 3) have all come in pairs of 2, so having just sylveon seems a bit strange to me
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

SPOILER ALERT!

Excuse me, source please?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Excuse me, source please?
    He's talking about the Iris vs. Drayden episode. The dub aired it this last Saturday.

I'm willing to bet if the writers didn't make the mistake of keeping Brock for multiple gens, people wouldn't assume the writers wanted to keep characters past their generation.

What about Yandere girl companion like Yuno Gasai? Or a girl using eye-patch like Rikka Takahashi?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I want to have a group of four again: Ash, a female Trainer, a boy with a passive goal like Cilan's or Brock's, and a girl who doesn't train any Pokemon (at least until halfway through the saga.) I always thought the quartet dynamic worked really well.

Page 80 of 597 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast