Page 81 of 597 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I'd like to see a nerd girl traveling with Ash next, basically kinda geeky. I wouldn't care for another Coordinating somewhat feminine girl, it wasn't really bad with May at all but man the writers overly-flanderized it with Dawn. The whole fashion and clothes obsession for example. That blond in the trailer seems more like a typically girly-girl though, she's pretty and blond wears a dress/skirt and sunglasses. I want her to be a real strange companion for Ash, unlike the other girls. However I don't want her to be a doormat either. I want her gradually to sort of level out with her weirdness, that'd be some nice subtle development for her. Pokemon wise, I hope she gets Froakie. It's a frog and fits the bill well, I hope its personality is nothing similar to Piplup. Please. ^^;;

As much as I like both Cilan and Iris, I'm willing to let them go if I have to. This show's aim is to advertise the games, plus if I didn't let May go I probably wouldn't have gotten Iris at all and I ended up liking her a lot. Same with Max onward to Cilan. Bring on the new blood! Woooah! I don't think we need a third Coordinator girl, something new would be nice....can't think of anything in relation to France however. Pokemon is such an amazing show because it relies on new places and new faces along with quick spunky plot lines and I really like how it isn't that deep a show, so I'm looking forward to the new traveling companions or companion.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 27th February 2013 at 3:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I'd like to see a nerd girl traveling with Ash next, basically kinda geeky. I wouldn't care for another Coordinating somewhat feminine girl, it wasn't really bad with May at all but man the writers overly-flanderized it with Dawn. The whole fashion and clothes obsession for example. That blond in the trailer seems more like a typically girly-girl though, she's pretty and blond wears a dress/skirt and sunglasses.
    A nerd girl would be nice. Correcting Satoshi every time he says something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    A nerd girl would be nice. Correcting Satoshi every time he says something wrong.
    She could know a crapton about Pokemon disadvantages or say occasionally disturbing weird things.

New Girl: Did you know if a Spoink stops bouncing even for a second its heartbeat stops and its rendered dead?
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 27th February 2013 at 4:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    She could know a crapton about Pokemon disadvantages or say occasionally disturbing weird things.

New Girl: Did you know if a Spoink stops bouncing even for a second its heartbeat stops and its rendered dead?
    Ash: 0_______0;;
    Now that would be awesome. Having stuff like that made into a character would be very nice. I hope the writers do something like that. Thinking back, I don't remember many nerdy girls in the anime, except for Professor Ivy's students.

Now that would be awesome. Having stuff like that made into a character would be very nice. I hope the writers do something like that. Thinking back, I don't remember many nerdy girls in the anime, except for Professor Ivy's students.
    She could always say the PokeDex entry out loud before Ash got a chance to scan the new Pokemon It'd show old how knowledgeable she is as a trainer.

Cool

They could always just get rid of Ash, that would be ideal. He's not really even developing anymore. :P

Seeing how the radio rocket cd are doing great I don't think the trio (JJM) aren't going nowhere...but I expect them not to appear in each episodes!!

has for Iris and Cilan...Iris is almost foreshadow to leaved to be opelucid gym leader but then again she may want to keep traveling to obtain more experience....then we have Cilan which is really hard to say if......IF somehow he is in gen. 6 games..well he may stay (Duh!! Brock stay because he advertised the games...he was in Gen. 1 trough Gen. 4) this may also apply to Iris!! But who knows...if these happen they will need a new character in the show to advertised Gen. 6....So a 4 person group could be nice only if that person is another girl!!

You know Ash should just get a talking pokemon in Gen 6. It kills 2 birds with one stone, both the need for human side kicks and to make it not seem like Ash is the only thing that matters (not that its a bad thing)

Urg! My fear for XY is ash finally getting an eevee and evolving it into... Sylveon... uGH
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Urg! My fear for XY is ash finally getting an eevee and evolving it into... Sylveon... uGH
    Yeah that's gross. He should get an Espeon instead :P

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah that's gross. He should get an Espeon instead :P
    Espeon/vaporeon
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Sylveon is the only know new Eeveelution at the moment maybe there will at least one more and it could go to Ash while the new girl gets Sylveon.

As for Ash's Pokémon types, we can guess the basics, the first 5. Brackets are my speculation for the most part.

Ash
    1. Electric [Pikachu]
    2. Normal / Flying [Regional Bird]
    3. Grass [Chespin]
    4. Water [Froakie]
    5. Fire [Local Fire type]

As for rotation or the extra pokémon,

6. Psychic
    7. Ghost
    8. Steel
    9. Ice

That should be enough, three types he hasn't officially owned and an Ice type as it's been a while since he caught one. One less than Unova.

New Girl (Goal: Pokémon Professor)
    1. Fire [Fennekin]
    2. Bug [Regional Bug]
    3. Normal [Local Normal Pokémon]
    4. Flying [Sylveon]
    5. Grass ****eecko]

Cilan (A-Rank Connoisseur and Coordinator)
    1. Grass [Pansage]
    2. Bug / Rock [Crustle]
    3. Electric / Ground [Stunfisk]
    4. Grass [PokéFrance Pokémon]
    5. Water [Hoenn Water-Type]
    6. - / Flying [PokéFrance Pokémon]

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONCAMERUPT View Post
    Sylveon is the only know new Eeveelution at the moment maybe there will at least one more and it could go to Ash while the new girl gets Sylveon.
    Having two Eeveelutions on the main roster is too much honestly, when there is so many other Pokémon to use.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post

I'd love for a different type male, I'd love a male partner for ash thats a little dumb, clumsy and funny.
    Yeah, make the female partner the responsible one, and the boy partner childish.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I would love to have a nerdy girl on the show. But I've had enough of the "Correct Ash" card. Maybe there is another way for them to both interact without him looking like a fool to the girl most of the time and actually be an inspiration of some kind instead.

Yeah, make the female partner the responsible one, and the boy partner childish.
    Why can't they be both normal level headed kids for a change? And I'm tired of the boys being dumb or over gags. I'm not saying I want the girl to be one but they both can been funny, wild and pretty capable without making their characters totally dependent on the other for almost everything.

My ideal battle ever!

Please no dumb characters. Ash alone is enough for like a full group idiot moments. For the girl, I don't think she has to be a nerd, but have her being knowledgeable and know the basic rules of Pokemon would be very nice instead of being a full rookie. I'd like her to be in the middle in terms of skills. Not a rookie but not experienced either. In fact I would love for her to be strict with her Pokemon. Not like Paul but like she doesn't put up with crap on her Pokemon team and she's very by the book, meaning she only battles when she knows she has the advantage and won't put her Electric type against a Ground type and would automatically say the Ground type would win. She'd also call Ash's wins lucky thus a proving thing must be done between them through the course of the series. It would be a different role for the girl, but I know they won't ever have playable female be like that.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Please no dumb characters. Ash alone is enough for like a full group idiot moments. For the girl, I don't think she has to be a nerd, but have her being knowledgeable and know the basic rules of Pokemon would be very nice instead of being a full rookie. I'd like her to be in the middle in terms of skills. Not a rookie but not experienced either. In fact I would love for her to be strict with her Pokemon. Not like Paul but like she doesn't put up with crap on her Pokemon team and she's very by the book, meaning she only battles when she knows she has the advantage and won't put her Electric type against a Ground type and would automatically say the Ground type would win. She'd also call Ash's wins lucky thus a proving thing must be done between them through the course of the series. It would be a different role for the girl, but I know they won't ever have playable female be like that.
    Well the playable girl is an avatar of the actual player...and most players IRL make paul look nice what with their massive ingame eugenics programs designed to churn out 31 IV pokemon. So it could be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well the playable girl is an avatar of the actual player...and most players IRL make paul look nice what with their massive ingame eugenics programs designed to churn out 31 IV pokemon. So it could be possible.
    I would love it if Blondie drove her Pokemon to breaking points. We need a main character who is strict to their Pokemon. She doesn't have to be heartless like Paul, just that she makes you work for affection. It's like "You want to play with the other Pokemon? Training and work comes first." Of course Ashy boy would have a problem with how she treats her Pokes and thus the group dynamic begins. I want something like this, regardless of how unlikely it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I would love it if Blondie drove her Pokemon to breaking points. We need a main character who is strict to their Pokemon. She doesn't have to be heartless like Paul, just that she makes you work for affection. It's like "You want to play with the other Pokemon? Training and work comes first." Of course Ashy boy would have a problem with how she treats her Pokes and thus the group dynamic begins. I want something like this, regardless of how unlikely it is.
    You want dinner?

Well too bad! You still need to finish your EV training! Only 178 more ratatas to go! chop chop!

OMG best girl ever!

Platinum fan. is right, NO MORE dumb characters, haven't we had enough throughout the anime?

Dumb characters are mostly more annoying than funny.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    Platinum fan. is right, NO MORE dumb characters, haven't we had enough throughout the anime?

Dumb characters are mostly more annoying than funny.
    It doesn't matter if "we" had enough throughout the anime or not, you're going to get these kind of characters all the time, they are in pretty much any show out there, and they are for comedic purposes, which of course is subjective to whether or not you find them funny or not.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

God I hope they don't implement the 'nerd girl' idea suggested on earlier posts, would be terrible. She'd get on everyone's tits quickly. I'd like them to write out Iris and Cilan, not really enjoyed those two compared to previous characters. I'd like Ash to get all three starters, that's a trend I felt they should've stuck with throughout. I like Chespin and Froakie a lot. I'm sure I'll warm to Fennekin once I've seen it animated.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You want dinner?

Well too bad! You still need to finish your EV training! Only 178 more ratatas to go! chop chop!

OMG best girl ever!
    This screams character development, because she obviously can't stay like this so the writers will have to develop her in a way they didn't the other four. Plus we'd finally get a new dynamic between the girl and her Pokemon instead of what we usually get. Though it would be somewhat funny if Blondie was like this and she got Fennekin. Another abused fire type XD

I am speculating about Ash's next friends and rivals

If:
    Ash's Female Companion is
    - Yandere (a nice girl but actually an extremely evil) , I hope she is Dark-Type Trainer and always pays Ash's attention.
    or Megane (girl who wears glasses), I hope she captures cute and more unevolved Pokemon.
    or A Genius (computer geek/hacker/scientist/professor's assistant), I hope she is Stee and Electric Type trainer and has a desire to capture all steel type.
    or A Rich but kind-hearted girl, I hope she competes in every tournament
    or IRIS, I hope she catches more Dragon Pokemon
    or A Girl but actually is a GUY

If
    Ash's Male Companion is
    - A Kuudere (cool, cold, and shy), I hope he catches variation type Pokemon (not only in specific type)
    or Fat Guy , I want he catches pseudo-legendary Pokemon
    or CILAN, more developments

If Ash's MAIN Rival is
    - A Girly girl, I hope she doesn't act cold like Gary, Paul, and Trip
    or A rich handsome guy, I hope he's very competitive and his first Pokemon is Fennekin
    or A Kind guy but he's actually an evil , I hope he always uses his evil (but hidden) strategy to battle
    or TRIP, I hope he owns Froakkie

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Page 81 of 597 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast