Page 92 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

I have trouble with those fanart they draw the XY girl with heels!! HEELS

I just hope when the official art is reveal she doesn't have heels and have a younger look...if not well she will received the hilda treatment!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    As will I. Unless ash somehow manages to capture froakie and evolve it. Then my bar will be raised sky high.
    I hope he gets Froakie too. As long as it's not shoved down our throats like Oshawott, I want a water starter to finally evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I would have liked Ash to get none of the starters and keep Charizard on his team for x and y, but that'll never happen, so I would like to see him only get the water one. I don't want him to get Fennekin or Chespin because his fire Pokemon always evolve and Chespin reminds me too of of Mijumaru, which would most likely end up with it taking screentime away from Ash's other Pokemon.
    I think Ash will not let the Charizard on your team when he goes to the new region, but certainly the Charizard can make special appearances in future episodes of the new anime Pokémon X & Y. I'll definitely want to see it too. Ever wondered Charizard coming back to help Ash in a battle of gym right in the middle of the season of Pokémon X & Y? It would be pretty cool, huh?

And the new girl from X & Y know the Charizard first! She'll meet one of Ash's strongest Pokémon. Like Iris and Cilan knew Charizard in the Best Wishes!

I hope so much for episodes.

More images of the XY girl.

I really like to mix characters, so I hope in the middle of the saga of Pokémon X & Y appear many cameos.

I hope the girl from X & Y also capture many Pokémon.

Yeah, I think this new girl from X & Y will be a great friend of Ash, the two will be great friends, she will be like a female version of Ash, at least I hope so.

She will capture many Pokémon, and will have the same thirst for hunting Pokémon that Ash has.

Will be one Ash of skirts, just to summarize.

And she will also have a Pikachu or perhaps another Pokémon Pikachu-style, cute as him.

Ash and the girl xy will form a great duo in battle.

I hope for many battles in this new anime, and many adventures too.
    Last edited by Pink Puff; 17th March 2013 at 7:16 PM.

If there is are things about this show that they will never give up doing, it's this:

1. Pikachu will always be on Ash's team for everything
    2. Ash will always capture the regional grass starter (come on 5 for 5, can't stop now)
    3. The fire starter Ash owns will always have the same tragic back story told a bit differently (or in Cyndaquil's case, what could have been)
    4. Ash will always have a female traveling partner (Never said the things shouldn't be obvious)
    5. Ash will always have a main rival
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    2. Ash will always capture the regional grass starter (come on 5 for 5, can't stop now)
    3. The fire starter Ash owns will always have the same tragic back story told a bit differently (or in Cyndaquil's case, what could have been)
    These are the only things I can see that can be easily changed. They can make him get another Grass Pokemon and his Fire Starter can just be one with a normal life. Using past things won't get us that far.
    Even though I doubt they'd do this again, but with Hoenn's situation, something like that could happen again.

If there is are things about this show that they will never give up doing, it's this:

1. Pikachu will always be on Ash's team for everything
    4. Ash will always have a female traveling partner (Never said the things shouldn't be obvious)
    1. Maybe Ash suffers a horrible accident between gen 5 and 6 and he gets canned.
    2. What if the writers took a leaf out of sinnoh's book and stuck the obvious plushiemon starter with the girl?
    3. Ash could capture a dragon type instead that could breathe fire.
    4. She could have started out as a he.
    5. Ash could have 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Puff View Post

The adventures of Ash and XY girl. Surely it will not have a third character like Brock and Cilan, Ash will be just the new girl and Pikachu!!
    I wouldn't say that will happen Ash & the XY Girl will have to have at least One to three traveling Companions and if the XY trainer is older than Ash and a veteran trainer, it might be possible we'll get a rookie female trainer like May & Dawn the same age as Ash.

Does anyone still got a feeling that the TRio still has a chance of not appearing in XY if something were to happen around DA Islands that will disband TR? Maybe trying to control Kyurem but failed and defeated by Zekrom (If Zekrom doesn't appear in the Episode N climax) It'll be like the TG Finale if you know what I mean.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I wouldn't say that will happen Ash & the XY Girl will have to have at least One to three traveling Companions and if the XY trainer is older than Ash and a veteran trainer, it might be possible we'll get a rookie female trainer like May & Dawn the same age as Ash.

Does anyone still got a feeling that the TRio still has a chance of not appearing in XY if something were to happen around DA Islands that will disband TR? Maybe trying to control Kyurem but failed and defeated by Zekrom (If Zekrom doesn't appear in the Episode N climax) It'll be like the TG Finale if you know what I mean.
    I don't think TRio would be written of the show in that manner, but i do believe they won't be coming back for XY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post

They need to find a way to make the training more interesting. In DP it was basically Ash's Pokemon fighting each other or hitting a rock. Or when it wasn't Ash's Pokemon it was Dawn's Pokemon dancing or something (I really can't stand the contest training lol).

I would be perfectly find with showing a bit more training than BW currently shows, but don't show as much DP. And when you do show the training, make it be about a Pokemon trying to learn a new technique. Something that irks me about the training in DP was that some of it was just worthless to show.
    Yeah, this pretty much. I don't hate training but at the same time I only care for it when it's relevant or useful. I mean it's not really needed all the time. Training can be fun to watch when it's handled well or made to be entertaining, take the Krokorok/Brycen episode for example, it had fun antics, Brycen's intro, Krokorok and Beartic's small rivalry being formed, and led to the next episode battle.

In the Onix episode we saw Oshawott, Excadrill, and Axew being trained at the beginning and then onward to the plot of the episode. That's how it should be done or in the Rufflet episode, we saw Scraggy mastering Focus Blast and then onward to the plot of the episode. Whole episodes of training are a cession to sit through.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 18th March 2013 at 2:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Doubtful. The 5th gen was short just because they wanted to get a full gen on 3DS as soon as possible.

May didn't continue into DP, Dawn's Piplup couldn't keep the character around, Iris is much less important in terms of role and character reception, even people who like Iris are well aware of this. It's not going to happen.
    May and Dawn co-starred with Ash in their generations so by the time their 4 years was up, they had been properly developed. That's not the case with Iris and Cilan.

Think about it. Both both have small teams and low focused episode numbers. And now they are going with Ash to Kanto? hmmm their chances seem higher than ever to me.

I think your biggest fear is that Iris will end up like Misty who also stayed for 2 generations.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 18th March 2013 at 3:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    May and Dawn co-starred with Ash in their generations so by the time their 4 years was up, they had been properly developed. That's not the case with Iris and Cilan.

Think about it. Both both have small teams and low focused episode numbers. And now they are going with Ash to Kanto? hmmm their chances are higher than ever.

I think your biggest fear is that Iris will end up like Misty who also stayed for 2 generations.
    More like he doesn't want to be bored out of his mind by 3 more years of axew running off.

More like he doesn't want to be bored out of his mind by 3 more years of axew running off.
    Iris staying for 6th gen could also explain Axew's lack of development during BW. The writers realize they have more time with the little guy.

I for one would be happy if Iris stays and the cycle is broken
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I for one would be happy if Iris stays and the cycle is broken
    Me too. I really don't think Cilan and Iris have been developed properly to leave yet. Plus I'd enjoy seeing the meltdowns of the Iris haters

What if, I'm gonna go a bit crazy here, in XY they bring back a main group of 4 like in Hoenn? They could keep Iris and Cilian and introduce a new character.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    What if, I'm gonna go a bit crazy here, in XY they bring back a main group of 4 like in Hoenn? They could keep Iris and Cilian and introduce a new character.
    Oddly enough...I did have that same thought
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Oddly enough...I did have that same thought
    Me too....even though I don't think Iris and Cilan will stay, if the writers really are trying to parallel OS, the next series should be "AG"......though it's just a thought.

Why would they follow him all the way back to Kanto......
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 18th March 2013 at 3:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

Think about it. Both both have small teams and low focused episode numbers. And now they are going with Ash to Kanto? hmmm their chances seem higher than ever to me.

Iris and Cilan have slightly more development than Misty/Brock did in the early seasons. They're sidekicks for a reason, they aren't going to get the May or Dawn treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Well, they could always have Iris say she wants to visit blackthorn, but then that leaves Cilian. He has absolutely no reason to go to Kanto.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Max was only a replacement for the out of pokeball mon for the girl. If the impossible happens and the writers keep iris there won't be a fourth since axew exists.

Max was only a replacement for the out of pokeball mon for the girl. If the impossible happens and the writers keep iris there won't be a fourth since axew exists.
    Can I ask why you think Iris staying is impossible? I don't think she's staying but it could always happen.
    Last edited by diakyu; 18th March 2013 at 4:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Me too....even though I don't think Iris and Cilan will stay, if the writers really are trying to parallel OS, the next series should be "AG"......though it's just a thought.

No, the next series would Johto since BW is more of Kanto with the quick pacing of getting the gym badges followed by an Island arc.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Iris and Cilan have slightly more development than Misty/Brock did in the early seasons. They're sidekicks for a reason, they aren't going to get the May or Dawn treatment.
    Misty and Brock still stayed for a long time, and both have over 6 pokemon. Basically another generation would give Iris and Cilan the proper development they deserve because BW hasn't fully done that.

With BW paralleling Kanto, it's not impossible for 6th gen to parallel Johto with Ash keeping the same companions. The Da Island Arc is basically parallel to the Orange Island.

I'm getting shade tossed at me left and right for daring to suggest Mijumaru not evolving and yet Iris staying is valid? Stay classy Sppf.

I'm getting shade tossed at me left and right for daring to suggest Mijumaru not evolving and yet Iris staying is valid? Stay classy Sppf.
    Iris staying is valid. Why are she and Cilan going with Ash to kanto then?

The only problem I have if Iris stay in pokefrance is axew getting lost in every 20 episode!!

Page 92 of 597 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast