Page 99 of 597 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 14919

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    What's your hopes for that starters in the anime?
    I would say each travel partner gets one, for example ash Chespin, girl fennekin and guy froakie...
    But that would ultimately end up with neglected pokemon, meaning the guys like Brock in hoenn....
    So I'd hope for ash to get 2 and the female get 1.
    I don't want ash getting all 3

On another note I also don't want ash to get so many pokemon like he had done this gen
    Him having so many ment we hardly saw them develop and if we do its rushed like levanny for example, poor palpitoad is neglected and look at unfezant com paired to his other birds
    The likes of swallow and staraptor we saw all the time and saw them grow....
    As I stated some times already, I prefer Satoshi to have all the starters, hes the main character, hes the one that I care most(even though hes blander then some traveling partners), hes the one sticking around and me liking starter pokemon, I prefer him to have them so we can see them again later, even if its just one time, or at the lab, I prefer it that way.

I hope the girl and guy aren't rookies, just like Dent and Iris weren't and have their pokemon.

Ash should not get any of them.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I'd like Ash to get Froakie (if it will become the main starter) and Fennekin. Chespin can go either way for me.

As far as the gang formation, I'd like to see a quartet. I know that it would be hard to pull off, but it could be interesting if done right.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    Ash should not get any of them.
    But he's always going to get them. Every arc.

I don't think he should get all three though.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I'd like Ash to get Froakie (if it will become the main starter) and Fennekin. Chespin can go either way for me.

As far as the gang formation, I'd like to see a quartet. I know that it would be hard to pull off, but it could be interesting if done right.
    Quartet would be cool
    Maybe ash, the female and then two identical male and female twins?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'd like to see the main characters getting a little more mature. To me it looked like Ash was even childisher then ever before in the Unova series. Dento and Iris aren't really my types either. Especially Iris is a little 'too much' if you ask me (hair that's two times her own size, Tarzan actions, ...).

Hope the main charactars will be more like the ones we saw in the Black White 2 trailer. Would be nice if the whole anime got the same raw setting as that trailer, but I guess we all now that ain't gonna happen.

Also, I hope Ash trains a little harder. Let's be honest... Challenging the League with ALL THREE of the starters, but all in their first stage? Nah, boring. Little more evolving would be nice (also, the fact that they still are like: 'WTF is happening?! Could it be... ?', when a Pokémon evolves... Get over it already).

Sorry for the poor english.

I would say each travel partner gets one, for example ash Chespin, girl fennekin and guy froakie...
    But that would ultimately end up with neglected pokemon, meaning the guys like Brock in hoenn....
    So I'd hope for ash to get 2 and the female get 1.
    My hopes are rather similar, in that I'd prefer ash gets chespin and froakie, and fennekin goes to a traveling companion or rival. I'd also like a rival to have a pichu, which battles ash's pikachu in all 3 of its evolutionary forms (pichu, Pikachu, and raichu) and it loses every time until evolving to raichu, to give ash another evolution conflict episode, because its been a while :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
    I'd like to see the main characters getting a little more mature. To me it looked like Ash was even childisher then ever before in the Unova series. Dento and Iris aren't really my types either. Especially Iris is a little 'too much' if you ask me (hair that's two times her own size, Tarzan actions, ...).
    Yeah everyone was really immature in best wishes, especially iris, calling others a kid while not being able to handle her pokemon. (Ps, my sister calls her Tarzan woman too )
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Ash:

Froakie

Iris/New Girl:

Fennekin

Dento/New Guy:

Chespin
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'd like to see Ash with Froakie, X and Y girl with Chespin, and the main rival/3rd companion with Fennekin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I've seen a lot of fanart of the girl with Chespin, so I can't imagine her without one. But Ash always gets the Grass starter. :\

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I'd like to see Ash with Froakie, X and Y girl with Chespin, and the main rival/3rd companion with Fennekin.
    I can definitely see this. It would be nice too, because Ash would get his first non grass starter, possibly not have a fire starter be the main, and finally (hopefully) have a fully evolved water type pokemon.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Hello everybody! How are you? Well, I hope Ash captures the three initial Pokemons!

I think the best thing is that all three stay with him, for sure it will be very cool!

And I also hope that the XY girl to appear in the next season of Pokémon.

Here a picture of the new girl XY

XY girl sitting on the grass with Fennekin.
    I hope this happens in the anime scene.

She is very beautiful, is not it?

Can you imagine this little blonde traveling with our hero Ash?

It would be great, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    I've seen a lot of fanart of the girl with Chespin, so I can't imagine her without one. But Ash always gets the Grass starter. :\
    I hope the Chespin stay with Ash, but nothing prevents the XY girl playing with Chespin occasionally.

Chespin is very funny.

I imagine many funny scenes with him.

I think Ash and XY girl will be good friends, so any Pokémon that Ash capture the XY girl can play with it. The two are like family.

She may even battle with it.

I'd like to see a scene like this, XY girl battling using one of Ash's Pokémon!!

Surely she would fight very well using it. It is a good idea for an episode of Pokémon.

For sure we will see many scenes in the anime with Ash and XY girl playing with their Pokemon.
    Last edited by Pink Puff; 26th March 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Puff View Post
    Hello everybody! How are you? Well, I hope Ash captures the three initial Pokemons!

I think the best thing is that all three stay with him, for sure it will be very cool!

It would be great, no?

I hope the Chespin stay with Ash, but nothing prevents the XY girl playing with Chespin occasionally.

Chespin is very funny.

I think Ash and XY girl will be good friends, so any Pokémon that Ash capture the XY girl can play with it. The two are like family.

I'd like to see a scene like this, XY girl battling using one of Ash's Pokémon!!

Surely she would fight very well using it. It is a good idea for an episode of Pokémon.

For sure we will see many scenes in the anime with Ash and XY girl playing with their Pokemon.
    I think you're too obsessed with the xy girl, you post these mega long posts with pics of her. And we don't even have official artwork yet.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I think you're too obsessed with the xy girl, you post these mega long posts with pics of her. And we don't even have official artwork yet.
    Yeah I don't know why but I found that a little bit creepy...hahaha
    Sure who's to say we get the supposed xy girl to travel with, look at iris
    That picture of the girl with sylveon I like
    I could see her having one,
    As for the females partner pokemon
    My guess would be a small cute one that is very marketable (duh), it will not like been in its pokeball and it won't evolve, if it does then it'll be at the end of the region. (Duh again)
    Although I thought iris and the whole axew and wanting to be a dragon master really just fit the region and its legend greatly...
    So many they will go back to the whole dawn/may deal? I'd like that

Yeah I don't know why but I found that a little bit creepy...hahaha
    Sure who's to say we get the supposed xy girl to travel with, look at iris
    That picture of the girl with sylveon I like
    I could see her having one,
    As for the females partner pokemon
    My guess would be a small cute one that is very marketable (duh), it will not like been in its pokeball and it won't evolve, if it does then it'll be at the end of the region. (Duh again)
    Although I thought iris and the whole axew and wanting to be a dragon master really just fit the region and its legend greatly...
    So many they will go back to the whole dawn/may deal? I'd like that
    Sylveon can be a good Pokémon for XY girl! I'd also like to see it capturing one.

I think the more Pokémon, Ash and XY girl capture better, the good thing is to have several Pokemon with them.

Sylveon can be a good Pokémon for XY girl! I'd also like to see it capturing one.

I think the more Pokémon, Ash and XY girl capture better, the good thing is to have several Pokemon with them.
    I think best wishes proved that isn't good at all. Some pokemon get way too much screentime, some get too little, and a few get none at all. Six pokemon is plenty enough for Ash.

Named Admiral Sentret

It would be great, no?

Chespin is very funny.

those are some good ideas but i want all the starters to go to Ash (maybe they can share one of them?

That first pic is awesmoe!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I think best wishes proved that isn't good at all. Some pokemon get way too much screentime, some get too little, and a few get none at all. Six pokemon is plenty enough for Ash.
    Yeah there is so many pokemon that have been neglected this time round
    For example look at palpitoad, and comp air unfezant to the likes of swellow...
    Ash really should just get 6 and have 1 go for training then get a new one, like what happened with gliscor and gible...
    I'd also love for the female to get a good team too
    And also the other male to get a lot more screentime unlike cilan been neglected

I think after the adventures on the islands Dekorola, Ash goes back to Pallet and Prof. Oak will talk to him about the new region.

We will have an episode in pallet.

Surely our friend Ash will be very excited about this new region and will leave for the region XY. Funny how he never gets tired of walking.

I think cool Prof. Oak to have an episode just for him.

One more journey of Ash.
    Last edited by Pink Puff; 26th March 2013 at 3:23 PM.

@pinkpuff ----- Use spoiler tags next time your posting several pictures, because it starts to spam when it's quoted

Anyways, I hope ash gets chespin for sure, no just because he catches every grass starter, but because the design is my favorite of the starters, so I wouldn't mind a chespin being the one not to evolve, and being the mascot (like oshawott and piplup before)

I'd also like ash to catch froakie if he's gonna evolve it, because its about time ash evolves a water type, and fennekin to the traveling companion or rival.

Still hoping a rival ash sees often gets a Pichu, and it battles with ashs Pikachu when it's a pichu, Pikachu and raichu, and it wins after its raichu, giving Pikachu another development refuse to evolve episode, and Pikachu trains to beat raichu next time
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Still hoping a rival ash sees often gets a Pichu, and it battles with ashs Pikachu when it's a pichu, Pikachu and raichu, and it wins after its raichu, giving Pikachu another development refuse to evolve episode, and Pikachu trains to beat raichu next time
    I'd rather not, we've seen this twice. There's no need for a third time.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

As recurring as Eevee has been recently, the new XY girl having it would be ideal for Sylveon.

As for starters, I definitely don't want Ash to have them all. I'd like him to have Froakie and Chespin and the XY Girl gets Fennekin.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Hell no to all the starters to Ash again. Best Wishes shows exactly why one character shouldn't be given all the starters, even if it's a main character. Also, hoping that they all evolve, it just depends really on the attitude and personality the writers give them. Oshawott was given such a great personality that made people not want it to evolve (Ok, not everyone, but 80% of people). I want starters who have a thirst for strength and want to evolve.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Hell no to all the starters to Ash again. Best Wishes shows exactly why one character shouldn't be given all the starters, even if it's a main character. Also, hoping that they all evolve, it just depends really on the attitude and personality the writers give them. Oshawott was given such a great personality that made people not want it to evolve (Ok, not everyone, but 80% of people). I want starters who have a thirst for strength and want to evolve.
    I bet chespin ends up being oshawott and piplup like, so I would just want the girl to take it and leave Ash with the serious and power hungry froakie and/or fenniken.

Named Admiral Sentret

I hope Ash only catches Chespin (could change upon the appearance of it's evolutions).

Page 99 of 597 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast