View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 217 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Maybe it's proto-type names? Anyway, you said most of them, is there any off taht list that are registered?
    I found this article:

"Nintendo registers all [pokemon name].com names, even prior to the Pokemon being officially announced. If you look at the whois information for yveltal.com, fennekin.com, etc, then you can see that they were all registered on December 21 (well ahead of the announcement) with Melbourne IT.

http://whois.domaintools.com/yveltal.com
    http://whois.domaintools.com/fennekin.com

These whois services usually offer a reverse IP lookup tool, which I believe would show all other domains registered by the company. domaintools.com shows "44,447 other sites hosted on this server.", which if you buy a report, you can see the list. From there (I think), it would simply be a case of looking which domains were registered on December 21, and we might get the rest of the Pokemon names?

I'm not sure if there are any free alternatives for reverse IP lookups. Everywhere I look seems to take a fee. Any ideas? It's not worth any of us regular folk to pay $x00 to (possibly) find out some Pokemon names, but perhaps fansite owners would see it as a worthwhile investment to break a big story?

Just wanted to put this idea out there"

I think They actually registered all of them..Think if this leak was true and someone took chespike.com then game freak should have to change the name or buy it from the owner.. nahh imo they do this stuff before announcing the games..
    Last edited by john90; 19th January 2013 at 9:46 PM.

^ Neat. In a way, I don't wanna know the names, but if someone does it, I'd love to take a peek. At least to see if those "Leaked names" are real.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    ^ Neat. In a way, I don't wanna know the names, but if someone does it, I'd love to take a peek. At least to see if those "Leaked names" are real.
    I completely spoiled B/W/B2/W2 for myself by looking, so the minute we start getting the fast pace "news flow" I'm off XY threads and the mainsite 'till release.

So back on topic, I could see all the starters become quadrepeds, or all bipedal...

I completely spoiled B/W/B2/W2 for myself by looking, so the minute we start getting the fast pace "news flow" I'm off XY threads and the mainsite 'till release.

So back on topic, I could see all the starters become quadrepeds, or all bipedal...
    I will keep up with all officially revealed Pokémon and such, but that's it~

And, I really hope they aren't all quadruple/bipedal. Fennekin should stay in all four, Chespin feels like a quadruple, and Froakie will be like Swampert, most likely. :3

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

I will keep up with all officially revealed Pokémon and such, but that's it~

And, I really hope they aren't all quadruple/bipedal. Fennekin should stay in all four, Chespin feels like a quadruple, and Froakie will be like Swampert, most likely. :3
    Then in that case they'd all be quadreped, with froakie able to crouch...

Then in that case they'd all be quadreped, with froakie able to crouch...
    F***, I meant Chespin would be on two legs... D: My bad.

If I look back, there's always one or more quadruped Starter Pokemon in a new Generation. We got Venusaur, Megainum, (Feraligatr and Swampert can go on all fours), Torterra and Samurott. I'd like if there was another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    If I look back, there's always one quadreped in a new Generation. We got Venusaur, Megainum, (Feraligatr and Swampert can go on all fours), Torterra and Samurott. I'd like if there was another one.
    Samurott can go on two legs too.. Look the fight vs marlon mantine in the anime..

So, the only real/fully quadruples are the Grass ones... ._.

I wouldn't really call Swampert a quadreped Froakies evolution might crouch though.

http://leviathyn.com/games-2/news/20...er-evolutions/

I forgot about Typloshion, it's one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Samurott can go on two legs too.. Look the fight vs marlon mantine in the anime..
    I know. I've seen that. But, it's not always on its hind legs.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 19th January 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Unfezant... ANd that was a completely diffrent story, it was just a visual diffrwence..
    Sure they are. X and Y "form."

I think that only Fennekin would stay on 4 legs this gen.. Also because we have 3 grass starters on 4 legs and one with no legs at all, only sceptile is actually on 2 legs.. About the water starters all can stand on two legs but feraligatr, swampert and samurott stand on 4 legs too..Actually no one fire starter stand on 4 legs..

^ Something odd happend to that post... O__O

But yeah, at least mention the games... Show us the Boxarts!!
    Someone messed up while quoting so it messed my post up XD

@john90 Typhlosion can stand on all 4s.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    @john90 Typhlosion can stand on all 4s.
    Oh.. yeap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    Arceus help your soul when you realize that the water starter is always listed last and that Pokedex numbers are generally worthless.
    I know that water appears last when it comes to pokedex numbers, but the poll had both of the other starters favored more.
    Hey, it's me, Mecha-Caterpie! Like what I have to say? Like us on facebook! Just click here!

Pokemon I am looking for, willing to trade any berry, item, ball, and/or TM for it, along with a Phione depending on the Pokemon
    latias,regigigas, regice, snorunt, solrock,wyanaut, sealeo,

Feel like battling? If you have a 4th generation Pokemon game, enter my Friend Code in! 2665 9900 9349, and name? Ty-Son!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Caterpie View Post
    I know that water appears last when it comes to pokedex numbers, but the poll had both of the other starters favored more.
    Well actually Frokie wins on chespin on the poll and is still the last..If positions had meant anything fennekin wouldn't have been 180 votes away from the other two..
    Last edited by john90; 19th January 2013 at 11:14 PM.

These 3 seem like they could be the evolutions. Their has been no confirmations, so it could simply be fan art. It could be a leak from Gamefreak. I personally have seen so much concept art that simply makes the evolutions look bigger versions of the small ones with very little other change. I personally believe that these are the evolutions, but, once again, there has been no confirmation.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

^ I believe those are confirmed to be Fanart... in many ways. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post

These 3 seem like they could be the evolutions. Their has been no confirmations, so it could simply be fan art. It could be a leak from Gamefreak. I personally have seen so much concept art that simply makes the evolutions look bigger versions of the small ones with very little other change. I personally believe that these are the evolutions, but, once again, there has been no confirmation.
    This is a fanmade of more then one week ago..

And it's a shame that I like it so much, Fennekin's final form looks so elegant. I just want to hug it. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    And it's a shame that I like it so much, Fennekin's final form looks so elegant. I just want to hug it. D:
    The only thing I dislike are those braids, they make it seem like a normal type. Also, every Final stage Fire Starter has some type of fire on them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

^ I believe those are confirmed to be Fanart... in many ways. ._.
    Yeah and these are pretty bad fanarts imo. Froakie's final form is hideous. lol

Fennekin last stage makes me remind those poor dogs that crazy women make look like stylish dolls.. With no offense to all girls here..XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

Yeah and these are pretty bad fanarts imo. Froakie's final form is hideous. lol
    What? But it's so awesome-looking! D: Your opinion is wrong...

Ahem. ^^ Did Pokémon Smash/Sunday show anything? Or, has it not been yet? I forgot what time...

Page 217 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast