View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

    845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

    1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

    849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

    127 4.03%
Page 103 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532031103 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

  1. #2551
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by german suplex View Post
    I like you



    I'm still sticking to the Dorobou theory that was discussed in the previous pages of the thread (Damn I can't recall who started the theory really props to him). See how it resembles the japanese thief? The foam/bubbles on Froakie's back depicts the dorobou bag. And the two bubbles near his nostrils resembles the knots on the dorobou. Though it's only speculation though.

    Water/Dark or me.
    Thanks. And the durobou theory is really well thought out. I'm going with it too, but if Fennekin turns out to be Psychic, it will be really screwed against Froakie... But it would make sense with the triangle, I guess. And about who came up with the theory first, I'm pretty sure it was Professor Squirtle, but don't quote me on that.
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...



    And womanizer, of course!

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    Thanks. And the durobou theory is really well thought out. I'm going with it too, but if Fennekin turns out to be Psychic, it will be really screwed against Froakie... But it would make sense with the triangle, I guess. And about who came up with the theory first, I'm pretty sure it was Professor Squirtle, but don't quote me on that.
    Meh we had Empoleon and Torterra but they weren't as bad as that would be.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    I am starting to think chespin is going to be grass ground. Because it has mole like features. I think fennikin will be pure fire and I think froakie will be water fighting. I hope that chespin will be grass dark and fennikin grass psychic and final i hope that froakie is going to be water fighting.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Meh we had Empoleon and Torterra but they weren't as bad as that would be.
    Yeah, I mean, Fennekin wouldn't even be able to touch Froakie with it's second type! Would make a solo run hell, every time you encountered your rival.
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...



    And womanizer, of course!

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    I am starting to think chespin is going to be grass ground. Because it has mole like features. I think fennikin will be pure fire and I think froakie will be water fighting. I hope that chespin will be grass dark and fennikin grass psychic and final i hope that froakie is going to be water fighting.
    You mean Fire/Psychic right?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by german suplex View Post
    I like you



    I'm still sticking to the Dorobou theory that was discussed in the previous pages of the thread (Damn I can't recall who started the theory really props to him). See how it resembles the japanese thief? The foam/bubbles on Froakie's back depicts the dorobou bag. And the two bubbles near his nostrils resembles the knots on the dorobou. Though it's only speculation though.

    Water/Dark or me.
    Thank god trollfreak doesn't read fan stuff: that's their excuse for possibly giving Fennekin a Fighting second type later in evoloution!

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    I noticed that yveltal corocoro page is (74), xerneas is (75) and Genesect is (80).. Usually they put all pokemon stuff together. So, assuming that legends pages are the first two, we should have at least 4 more pages about pokemon.. What do you think?
    I hope youre right but i have a suspicion that we have seen all pokemon things we will see this month. Hopefully we have a really descriptive trailer at e3 and wouldn't it be the first time there is a possibility of being pokemon at e3?



    @[ACE] Zero haha yes. I meant fire psychic.
    Last edited by pokemonbw; 11th January 2013 at 6:37 PM.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Meh we had Empoleon and Torterra but they weren't as bad as that would be.
    good point. for all we know fennekin may get an excellent electric, fighting, or bug type move
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

    .

    White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin
    Thank god trollfreak doesn't read fan stuff: that's their excuse for possibly giving Fennekin a Fighting second type later in evoloution!
    SCRATCH THAT. I LOVE HAVING MORE WEAKNESSES! (Seriously. No Fighting type Gamefreak. just NO!)
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...



    And womanizer, of course!

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    You mean Fire/Psychic right?
    nope we get two grass types this gen upon evolving fennekin loses it's fire typing because he is just that awesome.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

    .

    White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    nope we get two grass types this gen upon evolving fennekin loses it's fire typing because he is just that awesome.
    Ahh yes of course, how did I miss that @_@
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    nope we get two grass types this gen upon evolving fennekin loses it's fire typing because he is just that awesome.
    You got it wrong too. Fennekin will have 3 types. Because he can!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...



    And womanizer, of course!

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a land of pure imagination!
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    You got it wrong too. Fennekin will have 3 types. Because he can!
    WHAT?!?!?! DON'T BE REDICULOUS!!! Fennekin will obviously be all types.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    You got it wrong too. Fennekin will have 3 types. Because he can!
    Fennikin is every type and the ruler everything. Muhahah...
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    WHAT?!?!?! DON'T BE REDICULOUS!!! Fennekin will obviously be all types.
    Here we go again! LONG LIVE THE FENNEKIN EMPIRE!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...



    And womanizer, of course!

  16. #2566
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    You guys are nuts. Fennekin will obviously be the ??? Type.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  17. #2567
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Am I the only one that would choose feenekin last over the 3
    Froakie 1st
    Chespin 2nd
    Fennekin 3rd
    Last edited by adamfitz; 11th January 2013 at 7:02 PM.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  18. #2568
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Black and White Town
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I hope that none of the starters are fighting types, It's so played out already. I just hope one of the of them is Dark type or at least something unusual. I read one entry here that suggested that the fox could be fire/ghost. That would be awesome
    Kisuke 0173 4136 5596 (pearl)
    Howl 4513 0328 1246 (white)
    Howl 2581 0982 3763 (white 2)
    my current team


    shinies: ;443

  19. #2569
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Am I the only one that would choose feenekin last over the 3
    You may very well be, He is my first choice at the moment
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  20. #2570
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a land of pure imagination!
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    Here we go again! LONG LIVE THE FENNEKIN EMPIRE!
    Yes, FENNEKOALITION ASSEMBLE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    You guys are nuts. Fennekin will obviously be the ??? Type.
    You may be on to something there, perhaps WHEN ALL TYPES COMBINE, THEY BECOME THE ??? TYPE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Am I the only one that would choose feenekin last over the 3
    FENNEKOALITION ATTACK!!! jk

    Also, those fake evolutions may actually be on to something, Grass Armor Hedgehog, Sage Fox, and Foam Bull Frog(?).
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

  21. #2571
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    You guys are nuts. Fennekin will obviously be the ??? Type.
    That would be amazing if GameFreak would actually incorporate that type into the game, especially in a starter. That would instantly make Fennekin the most popular starter ever.

  22. #2572
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    Yes, FENNEKOALITION ASSEMBLE!!!



    You may be on to something there, perhaps WHEN ALL TYPES COMBINE, THEY BECOME THE ??? TYPE!!!



    FENNEKOALITION ATTACK!!! jk

    Also, those fake evolutions may actually be on to something, Grass Armor Hedgehog, Sage Fox, and Foam Bull Frog(?).
    FENNEKOALITION, REJOICE! But anyway, I think they are on to something too. And it makes sense, with the types I have in mind for them. And also, I think he is an elder frog. It makes sense, since he seems a little bit old-ish, even in his first form. He may as well be an old thief!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...



    And womanizer, of course!

  23. #2573
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Fennekin will be all types and Arceus takes orders from her.

  24. #2574
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Fennikin is every type and the ruler everything. Muhahah...
    And what if it did get the Hidden ability multitype @.@? It truely would be supreme ruler of all types after acheus, becoming the pokemessiah.
    LONG LIVE FENNEKIN, LONG LIVE THE FENNEKIN EMPIRE!!
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

    .

    White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  25. #2575
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,560

    Default

    Fenneki, the overhype Pokemon, Fennekin was revealed to the Pokemon Fans on January 8th of 2013. It's appearance gained in many fans until the day that it's evolutions were revealed and it lost over half of it's fans.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 103 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532031103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •