View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 150 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 501001401461471481491501511521531541602002501150 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    I don't know how CoroCoro really works exactly page wise, but I kind of want to know what's on those pages too. Doubt it's any too exciting but you've made me curious.
    It works exactly like what's being said. There's definitely Pokemon info on the "in between" pages, but I don't think it will be anything new at all side from starter sizes and types. (Base form only) The only thing we MAY see is Sugi art for the new protagonists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Lol, I think you're alone on that one. Personlly, if there is another Fire/Fighting I am boycotting starters altogether in my game. I'd rather use a Bidoof seriously as my starter then entertain another Fire/Fighting type. Infact... That's exactly what I will do. If Fennekin is Fire/Fighting... no. If ANY of these next starters are part Fighting and Bidoof is catchable in game I'm starting with Chespin, dumping that moefoe in the PC the first chance I get, catching a Bidoof, and PWNing my rival's abomination with Surf. This, I swear.

...Unless Froakie is water/Electric.
    Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    The only reason I don't think it'll be Ground is because I haven't seen any indications as of yet... Then there's the fact that it clearly used a damaging Psychic move in the trailer, which no other Fire starter is capable of with the exception of Cyndaquil.
    Not clearly Psychic. (though it's possible)
    Not clearly damaging. (could be a stat-reducer, I'll say it again, even non-damaging attacks cause recoil in 3D Stadium-style battles)

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    No not this debate again anything but that d:
    You said it...

Quote Originally Posted by megachu17 View Post
    Got this image from bulbapedia. At first I assumed froakie was using a water-type attack, but does it look like there's small snowflakes in it to anyone else? Perhaps froakie is part ice-type?(a jump(pun) of course, but it's not like we have much to speculate with at the moment)
    I think awhile back we debunked the whole "look it's an Ice attack!" think. It's a Water Gun.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

But, it seems rather weird to show off a stat-reducing move in its first trailer. Have we gotten this before?

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Not clearly Psychic. (though it's possible)
    Not clearly damaging. (could be a stat-reducer, I'll say it again, even non-damaging attacks cause recoil in 3D Stadium-style battles)

You said it...

I think awhile back we debunked the whole "look it's an Ice attack!" think. It's a Water Gun.
    I meant its clearly Psychic type. The only other Pink attacks have hearts. It also doesn't resemble any new stat reducers, though it could be a new one.

After re-watching the trailer, I think that the attack is Water Gun. The still shot makes it look like Ice Beam, but the actual animation resembles Water Gun.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    But, it seems rather weird to show off a stat-reducing move in its first trailer. Have we gotten this before?
    Growl was shown in the trailer for D/P I think.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    February 10th or around that, the next CoroCoro should have some I'm going to guess regional roedant and bird and something else.
    Thanks for responding. Its a bit of wait, but I guess itll be worth it. I assume there is probably going to be no more leaks till then which is gonna be a drag.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

I meant its clearly Psychic type. The only other Pink attacks have hearts. It also doesn't resemble any new stat reducers, though it could be a new one.

After re-watching the trailer, I think that the attack is Water Gun. The still shot makes it look like Ice Beam, but the actual animation resembles Water Gun.
    I actually think it's Hydro Pump to match the powerful moves that Chespin and Fennekin used.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Growl was shown in the trailer for D/P I think.
    I think it would be unfair, to show Chespin and Froakie using two damaging attacks, but one with Fennekin, even if Fennekin does get a signature move.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I actually think it's Hydro Pump to match the powerful moves that Chespin and Fennekin used.
    I was going to put Water Gun/Hydro Pump, since they both are similar.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think it would be unfair, to show Chespin and Froakie using two damaging attacks, but one with Fennekin, even if Fennekin does get a signature move.
    I'm certain it was a damaging move; no other stat reducer looks like that. Only explanation for it being a sttat reducer is if it is a new move.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I hope that chespin learns leafblade and then in its final form it hase leaves as it spines. I dream that in the anime it will use leaf blade as a meants to cut threw things like a buzz saw.

If froakie ends up being part fighting type and Battletoads esque(which i hope), I can see it learning karate chop, High jump kick, brick breal(basically all the moves that seem fitting for a nimble fighter who uses their limbs). I hope it learts new physcal water moves. Aqua jet is a ringer and so is hydro pump maybe we will get a water equivalent to flareblitz. A fast water/fighting pokemon that isn't legendary sounds so sexy on paper, although he gains nothing from a type advantage point of view. Resisting stealth rock is fun I guess. Water flying woulding be bad either. He might put Gyrados out of a job if his stats are allocated right.

Fennekin is based off of Fennec foxes...
    Kk. My bad. I've heard it was a dog awhile back.

...That's because frogs are semi-aquatic. It makes sense that they would be water type. Even Toxikroak, the only frog without the water type has an ability promoting this association with water. (Dry Skin) That's like saying we have too many water fish or flying birds or ground moles.
    True BUT I'd prefer some innovation over "what makes sense." It's POKEMON, for crying out loud. How often do ANY of the animal choices make perfect sense. Water frogs are nice but why not an animal we haven't seen yet for our Water type. Why ANOTHER fox for fire type, for that matter?? Saying we're going with what makes sense feels like we're justifying all the Fire/Fighting types...
    MASTER Pkmn Team

http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vie...=52580&page=35

Look at Post #1704 by HIR. The troll image >_<
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was going to put Water Gun/Hydro Pump, since they both are similar.

I'm certain it was a damaging move; no other stat reducer looks like that. Only explanation for it being a sttat reducer is if it is a new move.
    New Fennekin theory:

The move it used was copy-catted from Kirlia (this part was already discussed) which supports the idea of it being part Dark because Copy Cat indicates trickery, and the Fennec Fox is associated with several native myths, most of which involve the Fennec Fox being a prankster/trouble maker. Also, the fact that the Fennec Fox is nocturnal.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

What if that was Synchronize Fennekin used?

That's definitely a possibility, but people will still use the argument of Kirlia clearly taking damage.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

You mean synchronoise?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    You mean synchronoise?
    That right there.

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    All hail Queen Fennekin! Long Live the Fennekoalition!!!
    Sigging!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    It would be freaky if Froakie does a complete seasonal change. Like a new form during Winter, a frozen frog, haha! (if X and Y does seasons) and a different set of attacks in can learn during the winter season.
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Like ziz:

That right there.
    Fennekin would have To be part Psychic for that to work too.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Fennekin would have To be part Psychic for that to work too.
    That's what I'm hoping on.

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Like ziz:
    Literally the mental image I had! Haha that'd be so weird.
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

^That is one creepy picture. I imagined it jumped on me. D:

The one with the sacs on its back give me horror D:

I do not like when sacs or something filled grows on your skin its nbfapsbpisgfn
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Like ziz:
    I like very much! frozen frog would be great!
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Page 150 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 501001401461471481491501511521531541602002501150 ... LastLast