View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 254 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

SOme contreversial rumors spreading around my local area;

The Region is called Voria, which comes from variety. It's split into many sub-regions, based on different parts of europe, each with at least one gym and 4 settlements The France based area has a City based on Paris called Pardite (Seems to come from Paris and the Greek Love Goddess Aphrodite.) with a grass type Gym Leader, who uses a new Pokemon called Bonjui, the grape Pokemon, and a more masculine counterpart of Cherubi. Cherrim has a new evoloution, un named at the moment. It's pretty humanoid and has a drastic gender diffrence.

Fennekin has the abilities Blaze and a the new ability Latent Power, a psychic version of Blaze. It's the Cute Fox Pokemon.

At level 18, it evolves into Kindread, a Fire/Psychic pokemon with the same abilities, and the new attack Dreaded Wand, An attack which switches type depending on the last defeated opponent. It os the Corrupted Fox Pokemon.

At level 30, Kindread evolves into Monarkin, Fire/Psychic with the same abilities. If the Blazing Crown item is hel by it, Special Attacks have their base power increased by 20. It is the Redeemed Fox pokemon.

Chespin is the Spine Burrow pokemon, with the abilities Overgrow and Dark Lash, a dark type overgrow.

At level 16, It evolves into Shadge, with the same abilities, and the new move Demon Thorn, which is effectively a dark type version of spikes. It is the Darkspine Burrow Pokemon.

At level 32, It evolves into Demine (I like it because it sound like Demon+Mine or Demon+Spine) and when it holds the item Devil's Thorn, Status moves effects lasts an extra three turns. It is the Monster Burrow Pokemon.

Froakkie is the Foam pokemon, with the abilities Torrent and Determination (The Fighting type torrent).

At level 14 evolves into Toadox, a Water/Fighting type, the Fury Pokemon and has the new move Fury Fists, an attack that hits targets its not very effective on twice.

At level 36 It evolves into Warog, a Water/Fighting ype, the Swift Fury Pokemon and if it holds the Droplet Gloves, Physical attacks never miss.

Both Yvetal, Xerneas and a third Pokemon called Zavon (weird name) are all the Balance Pokemon. Xerneas representing birth, Yvetal death and Zavon life itself.

Xerneas is a Electric//Ice type, and is found in the Frosted Woods in the Scandinavian sub-region. It has the ability Cross Power Y, and if it's hit by a fire attack, It will change into it's Y form, where the Xs on its body mutate into Ys and gains a red colour. In this form it has the ability Cross Power X, which changes it back to normal after being hit by a Electric Type Attack. It's also Ice/Fire type in this form, and it's physical stats are greatly raised. If it hold the Z Gene Item, It gets the ability Cross Power Z.

Yvetal is a Fire/Flying Type, and is found in the Pinnacle Labs in the South-Western Europe sub-region. It has the ability Cross Power X, so it changes into X form after being hit by and electric attack.where it's tail splits into two, and Yvetal turns blue. In this form it gains the ability Cross Power Y, and it turns back to normal if hit by a Ice attack. It's Electric/Flying in this form. In this form, it's special stats are higher. If it holds the Z gene, it becomes, It gets the ability Cross Power Z.

Zavon is a Water/Ground Type, and is found in the Abandoned rig, which is found off the coast of a Uk based sub-region. It has cross Power Z, so if hit by both a Fire and Ice attack in the same battle, it changes into the all powerful XY form, where it has Cross Power Ultra, which forces a form change if it defeats a Yvetal, Xerneas or a Zavon. In XY form, it has many Xs and Ys across its body. It is a Fire/Electric type. Zavon looks like a sea serpent.

Personally, I believe that thes starters are to good to be true, but if this does happen than I'm ditching the Z legend and the bloody grape.

Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    i think the final stages of the starters will be grass/dark, fire/psychic and water/ice because then they all have a type super effective against each other
    if that were to happen it would be the other way round so if grass was dark too fire would be fighting too (i hope not though)
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    if that were to happen it would be the other way round so if grass was dark too fire would be fighting too (i hope not though)
    no it wouldn't because IF chespin evolution is grass/dark then its dark would be super effective to (if fennekin evolution is fire/psychic) fennekins evolutions psychic type and then with (IF froakies evolution was part ice) froakie evolutions have the ice type that would be super effective to chespins evolutions grass and weak to fennekins evolutions fire
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

I'll probably chose Froakie.
    I hope GameFreak does something Fennekin so it's not a clone of Vulpix.
    At first I thought Chespin was a chipmunk/squirrel.

Froakie is the best

Those rumors sounds interesting, and similar to another recent rumor. Not sure how much I like it, but if it's true (which I doubt), It'd be interesting.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Zavon is a Water/Ground Type, and is found in the Abandoned rig, which is found off the coast of a Uk based sub-region. It has cross Power Z, so if hit by both a Fire and Ice attack in the same battle, it changes into the all powerful XY form, where it has Cross Power Ultra, which forces a form change if it defeats a Yvetal, Xerneas or a Zavon. In XY form, it has many Xs and Ys across its body. It is a Fire/Electric type. Zavon looks like a sea serpent.
    No XX form? That's sexist
    Last edited by DarkManager; 27th January 2013 at 7:00 PM.

If those rumours are true, then Zavon sounds pretty cool and I'd be happy with a new water legendary type - it would also make sense with the whole Electric/Fire/Water legendary trio, in a similar manner to the legendary dogs. Also, the starters sound awesome! But I'm confused by the dual-abilities...?
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Rumours? Sounds more like fan ideas to me. Whoever came up with it tried to stick to the game tradition while injecting multiple fanciful changes here and there, which I would hardly expect to happen at all.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterMasterDD View Post
    If those rumours are true, then Zavon sounds pretty cool and I'd be happy with a new water legendary type - it would also make sense with the whole Electric/Fire/Water legendary trio, in a similar manner to the legendary dogs. Also, the starters sound awesome! But I'm confused by the dual-abilities...?
    He just means DW abilities. Like instead of getting Prankster or something as a dream world, then they would get a blaze/overgrow/torrent but with their secondary types.

I wouldnt mind if it was true seems legit. Froakie line sounds so bosss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    Rumours? Sounds more like fan ideas to me. Whoever came up with it tried to stick to the game tradition while injecting multiple fanciful changes here and there, which I would hardly expect to happen at all.

I wouldn't mind an evolution for Cherrim, though :B

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    How do you get bug out of Pin Missile? According to the Serebii move page, Qwilfish, Zigzagoon, Jolteon, Cacnea, Cacturne, and Roselia learn Pin Missile. None of those are bugs.
    my karrablast knows pin missile its a bug type
    My teams:
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

Black:

White2:

X: (SHINY),

Who cares about the future, it's always now.

Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    I wouldn't mind an evolution for Cherrim, though :B
    if u want to talk about that stuff go to dexspeculation in the pokemon x and y section
    My teams:
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

Black:

White2:

X: (SHINY),

Who cares about the future, it's always now.

Oh! Chespin is now leading over Froakie! :3 This is exciting.

If only Fannykin wasn't so very far away. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Too be honest, I'm almost expecting Fenniken's final evo to be Fire/Fighting. I think part of t might be that since people come up with fan types combining Fire starters with every other type or just fire EXCEPT Fighting, that Nintendo might be part forced into making a Fire/Fighting creature, as they cannot steal another person's work.
    This is true…

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

i don't have anything against them making fire/fighting pokemon. I just don't want it to be the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    SOme contreversial rumors spreading around my local area;

The Region is called Voria, which comes from variety. It's split into many sub-regions, based on different parts of europe, each with at least one gym and 4 settlements The France based area has a City based on Paris called Pardite (Seems to come from Paris and the Greek Love Goddess Aphrodite.) with a grass type Gym Leader, who uses a new Pokemon called Bonjui, the grape Pokemon, and a more masculine counterpart of Cherubi. Cherrim has a new evoloution, un named at the moment. It's pretty humanoid and has a drastic gender diffrence.

Fennekin has the abilities Blaze and a the new ability Latent Power, a psychic version of Blaze. It's the Cute Fox Pokemon.

At level 18, it evolves into Kindread, a Fire/Psychic pokemon with the same abilities, and the new attack Dreaded Wand, An attack which switches type depending on the last defeated opponent. It os the Corrupted Fox Pokemon.

At level 30, Kindread evolves into Monarkin, Fire/Psychic with the same abilities. If the Blazing Crown item is hel by it, Special Attacks have their base power increased by 20. It is the Redeemed Fox pokemon.

Chespin is the Spine Burrow pokemon, with the abilities Overgrow and Dark Lash, a dark type overgrow.

At level 16, It evolves into Shadge, with the same abilities, and the new move Demon Thorn, which is effectively a dark type version of spikes. It is the Darkspine Burrow Pokemon.

At level 32, It evolves into Demine (I like it because it sound like Demon+Mine or Demon+Spine) and when it holds the item Devil's Thorn, Status moves effects lasts an extra three turns. It is the Monster Burrow Pokemon.

Froakkie is the Foam pokemon, with the abilities Torrent and Determination (The Fighting type torrent).

At level 14 evolves into Toadox, a Water/Fighting type, the Fury Pokemon and has the new move Fury Fists, an attack that hits targets its not very effective on twice.

At level 36 It evolves into Warog, a Water/Fighting ype, the Swift Fury Pokemon and if it holds the Droplet Gloves, Physical attacks never miss.

Both Yvetal, Xerneas and a third Pokemon called Zavon (weird name) are all the Balance Pokemon. Xerneas representing birth, Yvetal death and Zavon life itself.

Xerneas is a Electric//Ice type, and is found in the Frosted Woods in the Scandinavian sub-region. It has the ability Cross Power Y, and if it's hit by a fire attack, It will change into it's Y form, where the Xs on its body mutate into Ys and gains a red colour. In this form it has the ability Cross Power X, which changes it back to normal after being hit by a Electric Type Attack. It's also Ice/Fire type in this form, and it's physical stats are greatly raised. If it hold the Z Gene Item, It gets the ability Cross Power Z.

Yvetal is a Fire/Flying Type, and is found in the Pinnacle Labs in the South-Western Europe sub-region. It has the ability Cross Power X, so it changes into X form after being hit by and electric attack.where it's tail splits into two, and Yvetal turns blue. In this form it gains the ability Cross Power Y, and it turns back to normal if hit by a Ice attack. It's Electric/Flying in this form. In this form, it's special stats are higher. If it holds the Z gene, it becomes, It gets the ability Cross Power Z.

Personally, I believe that thes starters are to good to be true, but if this does happen than I'm ditching the Z legend and the bloody grape.
    Said the Fennekin's 2nd evolution evolves at level 30. Confirmed fake.
    Cool, the people making rumors agree that my concept saying Xerneas representing life and Yveltal representing death is cool.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    Said the Fennekin's 2nd evolution evolves at level 30. Confirmed fake.
    Cool, the people making rumors agree that my concept saying Xerneas representing life and Yveltal representing death is cool.
    Well, Croconaw does evolve into Feraligatr at level 30. But, I do agree with you on the fake part.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, Croconaw does evolve into Feraligatr at level 30.
    whoops.
    <<R.I.P.

I can't help but feel that one of these rumors has a tiny bit of truth that everyone is just writing of as fake. Maybe it's because of last gen, we all remember how that went...
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

I don't believe in any rumor that said about the triangule Psychic/Dark/Fighting.
    It's just what a lot people want so It has high chances to be false.

And I didn't see yet any rumor that Fennec is not a Fire/Psychic or one of them are Pure Type.
    Last edited by DarkManager; 27th January 2013 at 9:32 PM.

I found an interesting picture on google images (credit goes to leviathyn.com):

froakie-ice.jpg
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    I found an interesting picture on google images (credit goes to leviathyn.com):

froakie-ice.jpg
    Old picture is old.
    <<R.I.P.

Please say Fennekin is NOT Fire/Fighting!
    However, I do like the Dark/Psychic/Fighting triangle.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Page 254 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast