View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 388 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,700 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

watch us argue over the move fennekin used and then watch it turn out to be freaking GROWL

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    There's also the fact that his English name refers to 'chesnut'...and I'm pretty sure some of the other names do too. That would be a much more obvious reasons for spikes. Grass/Rock anyone? I personally prefer the Grass/Dark speculations myself...and Water/Electric for Froakie...and the obvious Fire/Psychic for Fennekin.
    Touche'. But the chesnut part give me more hope the spikes will go down. I'm all for grass/rock. I'm hoping his tail will grow a nut like thing at the end to slam people.

Also, let's not get in to the move discussion again, please.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Do you guys think Chespin can learn Explosion like Seedot? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do you guys think Chespin can learn Explosion like Seedot? lol.
    That'd be sweet. I don't use move like that, but that'd be cool.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

I would love an exploding starter, as long as it doesn't learn it too early on. I'm imagining someone new to the franchise, picking up Pokemon X in a store somewhere, and at level 15 his Chespin learns a new, stronger move: Self-Destruct! So he replaces one of Chespin's only attacking moves with it and, still having not captured any new Pokemon yet, goes up to the first gym to try it out.

... whoops.

And I don't see Chespin becoming big and bulky, personally. I think he's remain fairly skinny throughout his evolutions. I just don't think a giant porcupine with a chestnut shell the size of an Emboar would be very attractive...
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I would love an exploding starter, as long as it doesn't learn it too early on. I'm imagining someone new to the franchise, picking up Pokemon X in a store somewhere, and at level 15 his Chespin learns a new, stronger move: Self-Destruct! So he replaces one of Chespin's only attacking moves with it and, still having not captured any new Pokemon yet, goes up to the first gym to try it out.

... whoops.

And I don't see Chespin becoming big and bulky, personally. I think he's remain fairly skinny throughout his evolutions. I just don't think a giant porcupine with a chestnut shell the size of an Emboar would be very attractive...
    Emboar isn't attractive, but people love him. Neither is swampert. I'd like him like that.

-My younger brother

I think all the starters are going to be dragon type so it can be a reverse triangle so they can hurt each other.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Touche'. But the chesnut part give me more hope the spikes will go down. I'm all for grass/rock. I'm hoping his tail will grow a nut like thing at the end to slam people.

Also, let's not get in to the move discussion again, please.
    That would aesthetically be awesome but it would probably just learn a lot of super inaccurate moves like slam and power whip and iron tail and those are my least favorite moves by far
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I think all the starters are going to be dragon type so it can be a reverse triangle so they can hurt each other.
    I can't tell if you're serious or not...
    All hail Scizor.

Emboar isn't attractive, but people love him. Neither is swampert. I'd like him like that.
    i loved swampert
    hated emboar least attractive pokemon besides garbador

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSerperior View Post
    I can't tell if you're serious or not...
    Haha, no way. I was just being ridiculous because of the crazy amount of reverse triangle speculation in this thread.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    That would aesthetically be awesome but it would probably just learn a lot of super inaccurate moves like slam and power whip and iron tail and those are my least favorite moves by far
    Eh, there's always wide lens. Maybe poison tail could be an egg move.

Yvetal: Me too. Swampert rules. there's more ugl pokemon. Like stunkfisk.

-My younger brother

You think Swampert isn't attractive? How dare you?! Swampert is gorgeously handsome!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    You think Swampert isn't attractive? How dare you?! Swampert is gorgeously handsome!
    Not the prettiest fellow around, looks tough though. I love swampert.

-My younger brother

Not the prettiest fellow around, looks tough though. I love swampert.
    HOW is Swampert not THE prettiest fellow around?

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    hated emboar least attractive pokemon besides garbador
    How dare you say that! I think Emboar is plenty sexy!
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    HOW is Swampert not THE prettiest fellow around?
    He looked better in gen 3, but he's not 'pretty'. Like expect fennekin to be, which is why I probably won't like him.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    How dare you say that! I think Emboar is plenty sexy!
    He's so smexy that its repulsive to look at xD
    Side note: based off history we can almost gaurantee fennekin will have at least 100 based Sp.Atk. Hmm i bet chespin will be average stat and Froakie slightly bulky and and good movepool.

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    He's so smexy that its repulsive to look at xD
    Side note: based off history we can almost gaurantee fennekin will have at least 100 based Sp.Atk. Hmm i bet chespin will be average stat and Froakie slightly bulky and and good movepool.
    Eh, I'm guessing chespin will be the 'bulky' one. Froakie could be too, but I'm willing to bet chespin's moreso. At least in defense. Froakie could be more sp def.

-My younger brother

Guys...Guys... We all know the most attractive starter is Typhlosion, no one can top its swag and good looks!

Froakie doesn't strike me as the one who'd turn bulky due to its skinny figure, but who knows, I sure didn't guess that Tepig would evolve into Emboar.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Guys...Guys... We all know the most attractive starter is Typhlosion, no one can top its swag and good looks!

Froakie doesn't strike me as the one who'd turn bulky due to its skinny figure, but who knows, I sure didn't guess that Tepig would evolve into Emboar.
    Yeah, when I first saw Tepig, the last thing on my mind was "He'd make a great Sumo Wrestler in the future."
    My Shinies:

This is no longer starter speculation.
    IT'S BESTIALITY
    Pokemon is a game, make it fun. Don't pic on the noobs, we all were one at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyshaymin View Post
    This is no longer starter speculation.
    IT'S BESTIALITY
    You say that as if the same thing didn't happen back in Gen V.
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

While I hate the word swag, typhlosion's cool looking.

I'm hoping fennekin will be the ugly one, that'd be hilarious. I want chespin to be the heavy one, but fennekin would be funny.

-My younger brother

While I hate the word swag, typhlosion's cool looking.

I'm hoping fennekin will be the ugly one, that'd be hilarious. I want chespin to be the heavy one, but fennekin would be funny.
    aw why you say that about precious fennekin D:
    but seriously i love fennec foxes
    how can you deny this adorability!?

i hope fennekin isn't the ugly one D:

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 388 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast