View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 104 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 454941001011021031041051061071081141542041104 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    FENNEKOALITION, REJOICE! But anyway, I think they are on to something too. And it makes sense, with the types I have in mind for them. And also, I think he is an elder frog. It makes sense, since he seems a little bit old-ish, even in his first form. He may as well be an old thief!
    It could actually be like this, Grass Solider Hedgehog, Fire Sage Fox, and Water Hermit Frog. I don't care if he's based on Dorobu or not, but I still think this is the typing.

Grass/Dark
    Fire/Psychic
    Water/Fighting

Although

Grass/Fighting
    Fire/Psychic
    Water/Dark

This would be intresting, but down right cool.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Fenneki, the overhype Pokemon, Fennekin was revealed to the Pokemon Fans on January 8th of 2013. It's appearance gained in many fans until the day that it's evolutions were revealed and it lost over half of it's fans.
    I like the other two too but I just like the fox more, partially because I predicted a fox starter for gen 6
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Fenneki, the overhype Pokemon, Fennekin was revealed to the Pokemon Fans on January 8th of 2013. It's appearance gained in many fans until the day that it's evolutions were revealed and it lost over half of it's fans.
    Hehe. I doubt gamefreak will screw him over. but if they do, might as well put that in the Pokédex entry.
    And, like shadow wolf said, if his evolutions suck, we will just ignore it, since Fennekin is the perfect Pokémon already on his first evo! ALL BOW BEFORE FENNEKIN!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    It could actually be like this, Grass Solider Hedgehog, Fire Sage Fox, and Water Hermit Frog. I don't care if he's based on Dorobu or not, but I still think this is the typing.

Grass/Dark
    Fire/Psychic
    Water/Fighting

Although

Grass/Fighting
    Fire/Psychic
    Water/Dark

This would be intresting, but down right cool.
    I'm leaning towards the second possiblity. It would be really cool, having the secondary triangle like that.
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

all of you fennekin lovers will soon tremble before the might of froakie. maniacal laugh

fenneki, the overhype pokemon, fennekin was revealed to the pokemon fans on january 8th of 2013. It's appearance gained in many fans until the day that it's evolutions were revealed and it lost over half of it's fans.
    Fennekin has too much power over its fan to allow them to leave the Fennekin Empire!!!

Fennekin has too much power over its fan to allow them to leave the Fennekin Empire!!!
    I was aboard the Tepig empire until it's evolution's were revealed. I ditched those losers for the Oshawott community, rode an Oshawott train there too WOO WOO!

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Hehe. I doubt gamefreak will screw him over. but if they do, might as well put that in the Pokédex entry.
    And, like shadow wolf said, if his evolutions suck, we will just ignore it, since Fennekin is the perfect Pokémon already on his first evo! ALL BOW BEFORE FENNEKIN!

I'm leaning towards the second possiblity. It would be really cool, having the secondary triangle like that.
    ._. I'm gone for 15 minutes, and then this?

Quote Originally Posted by spiller View Post
    all of you fennekin lovers will soon tremble before the might of froakie. maniacal laugh
    You seem to be forgetting the return of Piplup.

Zorua and Vulpix will cosplay as it, and overthrow Fennekin! Then I shall help it get back up, and be it's trainer, with it's ultimate power.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post

Zorua and Vulpix will cosplay as it, and overthrow Fennekin! Then I shall help it get back up, and be it's trainer, with it's ultimate power.

Dun... Dun... Dun!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Dun... Dun... Dun!
    That's right! Fenneken is merely my Shuppett! Bow before her or she will send out the Litwick troops to steal your souls and cookies!

are we going on with the fennekin love again. awsome!

Fennekin for present 2016

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

Whoops, I meant cruel not cool, stupid hands. Yes, that typing would be cruel and cool. Still going for the first one since that's what it looked like in the trailer.

I was aboard the Tepig empire until it's evolution's were revealed. I ditched those losers for the Oshawott community, rode an Oshawott train there too WOO WOO!
    Too imply Fennekin isn't already perfect. I've been dissapointed in the starters of Gen IV, and V.

How dare you imply the collapse of the Fennekin Empire.

They can't overthrow Fennekin. he is too powerful to let that happen! FENNEKIN WILL RULE OVER ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505
    If everything goes wrong, I predict Froakie rising from the ashes...

How dare you imply the collapse of the Fennekin Empire.
    What collapse? It is merely going under... New management.

Unless it becomes a Fighting typo. I'll slaughter all Chimchar and Tepig, and their families, unless they mated with a Torchic

Quote Originally Posted by dewkage View Post
    are we going on with the fennekin love again. Awsome!

omg the banner exists!!!

I always pick the fire starter, kind of a tradition.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

What collapse? It is merely going under... New management.

Unless it becomes a Fighting typo. I'll slaughter all Chimchar and Tepig, and their families, unless they mated with a Torchic
    Bit violent
    Though Fire/Fight GRRRRRR!

Push da button

They can't overthrow Fennekin. he is too powerful to let that happen! FENNEKIN WILL RULE OVER ALL!

If everything goes wrong, I predict Froakie rising from the ashes...
    froakie wont rise from the ashes . fennekin will like a phoenix, Fennekin is all powerful

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Bit violent
    Though Fire/Fight GRRRRRR!
    O.O DEATH TO YOU

Nah, Chinchar ruined it. I love Torchic tough, so I think as long as Fennekin stays cute, I'll keep hailing it. Unless the Cubchoo Kingdom rolls in, then I change sides.

omg the banner exists!!!
    yes it does. i made quickly so the product does not look the best

Quote Originally Posted by Benedicere View Post
    That would be amazing if GameFreak would actually incorporate that type into the game, especially in a starter. That would instantly make Fennekin the most popular starter ever.
    I've honestly always been confused about that Type. I mean... why does it exist if the only thing with the Type is Curse? I don't get it. D:

But yeah, it would be awesome if there were Pkmn with that Type, though I doubt they ever will. *sad*
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

O.O DEATH TO YOU

Nah, Chinchar ruined it. I love Torchic tough, so I think as long as Fennekin stays cute, I'll keep hailing it. Unless the Cubchoo Kingdom rolls in, then I change sides.
    WHAT! Chimchar is GOD! Though Fennekin is v cute, and if cubchoo was a starter ....

Push da button

all hail froakie all hail froakie.

are we going on with the fennekin love again. awsome!

Seems like the Fennekoalition already have a banner. Might as well make a flag for our new empire! And, no Fire/Fight. Fennekin is better than that!

froakie wont rise from the ashes . fennekin will like a phoenix, Fennekin is all powerful
    Pfft. no. Fennekin won't even go into the ashes in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I've honestly always been confused about that Type. I mean... why does it exist if the only thing with the Type is Curse? I don't get it. D:

But yeah, it would be awesome if there were Pkmn with that Type, though I doubt they ever will. *sad*
    Well the ??? type wasn't even present in Gen 5. Curse was just a Ghost type move instead. They could always bring it back as a full blown type as a kind of unknown or unexplained type where all the weirdest things discovered get dumped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Page 104 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 454941001011021031041051061071081141542041104 ... LastLast