View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 129 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 29791191251261271281291301311321331391792291129 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Agumon and Palmon's designs were pretty simple compared to the rest of the first gens and onward rookies.

In other words, I really like these evo fanart for Froakie.

Dem staches

However this one needs to downsize the middle stage in size. It's too big for a middle stage compared to its first stage for a starter Pokémon.
    IMO the top one is too fat, and the bottom one looks like a pig.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was 2 or 3 strikes.
    It is definitely two stirkes my friend.
        Spoiler:- Aerial Ace or whatever:

However is is unsure whether it's Aerial Ace or Night Slash. Could be anything though.

http://i49.*******.com/xe3osk.jpg

If froakie turns out like this i might explode props to who came up with this i love it what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Agumon and Palmon's designs were pretty simple compared to the rest of the first gens and onward rookies.

In other words, I really like these evo fanart for Froakie.

Dem staches
    it seems Water/Steel for its last evo, like Empoleon.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Zapdan93 View Post

If froakie turns out like this i might explode props to who came up with this i love it what do you guys think?
    this was one of the 1st arts actually. still dont like it thou.

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyScrafty View Post
    Arial Ace is not purple. Just because Night Slash is horizontal means nothing. The game is now in 3D, they could have changed the animations.
    Psychic seems fine but it still could be any other Psychic move.
    Acrobatics seems legit but it could also be anything else.
    Below is my analysis on the 'purple' thing. Just my theory though, it may sound dumb but it's what I believe currently.

Quote Originally Posted by german suplex View Post
    Aerial ace strikes twice actually. If you look closely in the trailer, pause at 0:41. You can see there are two strikes, one upwards and one downwards. (in the direction of the red background) Those purple lines, I think are actually part of Golurk's animation. You can see (pause trailer) at 0:57, there are similar lines/animation (maybe different Pokemon types different colour?) when Froakie is attacking Patrat. What I concur is that those animation will appear when a pokemon is attacked by a physical type move and the colour of those so-called 'lines' differ to their types. (My two cents)

I don't want another sumo starter Pokemon, to be honest. :/

I'm liking Chespin a lot...I'm excited to find out what it's evo's look like... xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    Not necessarily. If a Pokemon has good stats, but horrible movepool, typing, or Ability/Hidden Ability, then the pokemon would suck just like a pokemon with bad stats would. Stats are not really all that important in determining a Pokemon's Strength's and weaknesses. A 252 ev hp chansey with nothing in defense could easily be taken down by a 252 Att./252 Sp./4 Hp ev trained Machoke when used a move like Close Combat/Mach Punch against it. Just having great stats doesn't prove anything, but the type weaknessing does matter. and that's why we are all discussing it.
    A Pokemon with great stats and terrible typing will see more usage than a Pokemon with terrible stats and great typing. Using your logic, people should use Phione more than Kyurem.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

It is definitely two stirkes my friend.
        Spoiler:- Aerial Ace or whatever:

However is is unsure whether it's Aerial Ace or Night Slash. Could be anything though.
    It is DEFINITELY Aerial Ace. After seeing the animation again there is no question imo.

This is the best fake for froakie evo imo..
    froakie__s_evolutions_by_toppera_tpr-d5r0l9v.jpg

Do you think pokemon smash will reveal at list the starters types?? I mean if fennekin is using psychic or something that way it should be fire/psychic from the first stage right? So maybe all three are..

I dislike the fat evolutions of Froakie since that attack it's using makes it seem like Froakie will be fast and nimble.

I'm not really a fan of fat pokemon lol no offense Snorlax. They just don't appeal to me. That's kinda why I hate the design of Blastoise and Meganium(Although arguably Meganium is not fat)

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

If it is indeed Aerial Ace(Which I think it is) then they really are trying to give a nod to Sonic with Chespin lol. Aerial Ace is a very speedy attack.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I'm not really a fan of fat pokemon lol no offense Snorlax. They just don't appeal to me. That's kinda why I hate the design of Blastoise and Meganium(Although arguably Meganium is not fat)
    I beg you didn't choose tepig..XD

I prefer this over the ones GenosectArceus posted. But I'm still not a big fan of it. I'd prefer it if his final evolution was a little smaller, less sumo looking and more like this one (though it looks more like the 2nd stage)
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/5a372ab6f...7u8ro1_500.jpg

White FC: 4727 7654 4502

watching it again there is a purple slash and a white slash

Aerial ace strikes twice actually. If you look closely in the trailer, pause at 0:41. You can see there are two strikes, one upwards and one downwards. (in the direction of the red background) Those purple lines, I think are actually part of Golurk's animation. You can see (pause trailer) at 0:57, there are similar lines/animation (maybe different Pokemon types different colour?) when Froakie is attacking Patrat. What I concur is that those animation will appear when a pokemon is attacked by a physical type move and the colour of those so-called 'lines' differ to their types. (My two cents)

Though I could be wrong though, just my analysis.
    Idk man that seems a little far fetched. I don't think it would take a lot to program that but it seems to be a little much for a simple move but hey you never know

White FC: 4727 7654 4502

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    If it is indeed Aerial Ace(Which I think it is) then they really are trying to give a nod to Sonic with Chespin lol. Aerial Ace is a very speedy attack.
    With his ninja looking 'hat', I'm not surprised really. Chespin, the fastest thing alive since Sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    I beg you didn't choose tepig..XD
    Well I always give each starter a try even if I don't like their design. I however only used the Tepig line twice out of all my Black/White and Black2/White 2 playthroughs lol. One was or Pokemon Black in which I chose it but for the other was for Pokemon Black 2 which in which I was playing a Nuzlocke challenge and since I went my the last digit ID number I had no choice but to pick Tepig.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

I prefer this over the ones GenosectArceus posted. But I'm still not a big fan of it. I'd prefer it if his final evolution was a little smaller, less sumo looking and more like this one (though it looks more like the 2nd stage)
    I would not mind this one, as long as it doesn't have a mustache since Samurott already has one.

it seems Water/Steel for its last evo, like Empoleon.
    I thought so too, but those are buttons for a vest that doesn't seem to fit on Pompoad, since it is supposed to a regal frog Pokemon.

I wish for fennec in to be fire psychic. Give it what it deserves.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I really liked this final evo for Froakie as well. However, it looks like another pure Water type. The one Zapdan posted made me laugh a bit since it reminded me of Wailord (Skitty on this Froakie-final-evo if its Water 1 and field).

I call the people who use Kyurem idiots because people who use Legendaries competitively usually aren't very good at pokemon. Once again, I am not talking competitively, I am talking in general. Pimpnites Epic _____ Sweeps prove that even with bad stats, any pokemon can be a good sweeper, competitively. so, not everything depends on stats. if there was a pokemon with great stats (lets say 120 across, like Arceus), but no Abilities and no typing, how often would that pokemon win? (and by no typing, I mean weak to everything).
    Quite often, if it has a decent movepool. I tell you what, you show me a battle log or a video or something of a battle between two competent battlers where one wins with like Phione or something and I'll shut up, but seriously, stats DO matter, and they matter a lot.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Page 129 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 29791191251261271281291301311321331391792291129 ... LastLast