View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 177 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 771271671731741751761771781791801811872272771177 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Chespike?
    Chespear?
    Flannec?
    Fernox?
    Ribbub?
    Froabanet?

Anyone?!
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by 13_luckynumber View Post
    Venusaur? Ferrothorn? Abomasnow? Roserade? and MAYBE Ludicolo, Shiftry, Whimsicott. Depends on how you play.
    ^this. Grass when used property is quite something

Quote Originally Posted by Amanchu View Post
    that is the only reason i am kinda against it also. i actually want fennekin to be part electric since we need something fire/electric (rotom dosnt count) (or maybe ghost which wont happen unless froakie gets a type that ressits it. so i am just w8ing to see how it will all pan out. though i kinda am afraid every1 will be right about psychic.
    I hope for fire/electric too. What could you see for a Design idea?
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranokusu View Post
    http://pastebin.com/Z2tMiaJR

Can anyone confirm if this is fake or not? I hope to god this is legit

Edit: I found this via Reddit. A lot of them over there seem to think it might be real
    Why would it not been confirmed in an official site such as Pokémon.com or Pokémon Direct instead of Pastebin ? Sounds fake to me.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I finally got my sister to admit that Fennekin isn't a Vulpix clone. I got so heated when she attacked poor Fennekin because of it's design. I mean if we're going to judge Fennekin for being similar to Vulpix, we should judge Froakie for being yet another Water-type frog or Chespin for being Oshawott's long lost brother. I can't at Fennekin drawing the most criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Why would it not been confirmed in an official site such as Pokémon.com or Pokémon Direct instead of Pastebin ? Sounds fake to me.
    Because this info was supposedly leaked. There would be no reason to leak info confirmed in a official site.

And no, I am not saying it is legit, it seems fake indeed.

I feel it is too early to say... what is most important is how will the starters turn out in the end?(Aka stat distributions & no fire fighting or mono type 3rd forms...)

I really want some interesting subtypes... like ghost... electric... dark...(I know ghost is unlikely but it could be viable by the 3rd stage...)
    Last edited by Dragrath; 15th January 2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Edit: I found this via Reddit. A lot of them over there seem to think it might be real
    Not believing anything until it's made official.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

I do like those names, though. If it's fake, kudos to those who made them. If it's real, I'm happy with it.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Flannec and Fernox sound wonderful too. *wipes tears* But, I do hope it's real.

Yeah does seem a bit faked (although it may not be dw8 had all its new characters leaked and were correct); if it does turn out to be true; then I don't mind those names especially the Chespike and Chespear; can sort of see that happening. A finch regional bird would be quite cool. But will take it with a grain of salt.

Is anyone else as excited as I am for the wave of fakemon? We probably won't get a whole lot of trolls until more game footage is shown, but I'm anxious to see what kind of badly photoshopped creatures comes with this generation.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Froabanet sounds ridiculous ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Is anyone else as excited as I am for the wave of fakemon? We probably won't get a whole lot of trolls until more game footage is shown, but I'm anxious to see what kind of badly photoshopped creatures comes with this generation.
    I know right?! This is gonna be so fun!

Since this 'leak' says they're psychic/fighting/dark, just like everyone wants, I'm calling fake. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

Quote Originally Posted by Kariachi View Post
    I know right?! This is gonna be so fun!

Since this 'leak' says they're psychic/fighting/dark, just like everyone wants, I'm calling fake. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is.
    It does? (I dunno I can't read japanese)

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Dunno if it's real. According to that, we'll have a new Pokemon like Basculin, with form differences between the games.

But as much as I'd like it to be real with Fire/Psychic Fennekin, I feel the d/p/f reverse triangle makes it feel pretty fake...
    Last edited by wunderkind; 15th January 2013 at 11:03 PM.
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

When I went to Google Translate (bad translator, but my only one) to translate Fennekin's supposedly evolved forms, I got this:
    Honoko / Flannec
    Ferunoko / Fernox
    Esper-flame type:

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    yep its definetly fun to see what kinds of fakes there are.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

New Basculin would be neat. Yellow one, perhaps? :3

I hope someone can declare that 'leak' fake/legit as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I finally got my sister to admit that Fennekin isn't a Vulpix clone. I got so heated when she attacked poor Fennekin because of it's design. I mean if we're going to judge Fennekin for being similar to Vulpix, we should judge Froakie for being yet another Water-type frog or Chespin for being Oshawott's long lost brother. I can't at Fennekin drawing the most criticism.
    I don't see how Chespin looks anything like Oshawott. I mean, when Oshawott was first revealed, I thought it was Piplup all over again with very slight changes. I just don't see the similarity at all between Oshawott and Chespin. Likewise, I also don't see the similarity between Vulpix and Fennekin.

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    I mean, when Oshawott was first revealed, I thought it was Piplup all over again with very slight changes.
    I don't see the similarity between Oshawott and Piplup. Th only thing they have in common is the color scheme. One is a penguin and the other is an otter.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Lol @ those fake leaks.

Stop being so gullible people, there's no way things like this could be leaked already.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    When I went to Google Translate (bad translator, but my only one) to translate Fennekin's supposedly evolved forms, I got this:
    Honoko / Flannec
    Ferunoko / Fernox
    Esper-flame type:
    that is exactly what is written but i am not so sure the data will be japanese and english at the same time. it seems a little weird to me. if they were to be romaaji that would be a different story thou.

@wilda i had seen a great design of that if i can find it again will post it here.

Yeah, that seems too good to be true because it's exactly what we want from the new pokemon.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 15th January 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I don't see the similarity between Oshawott and Piplup. Th only thing they have in common is the color scheme. One is a penguin and the other is an otter.
    Same body type with different features. Found a picture, but new here and pretty dumb computer wise, not sure how to post images or anything. Go to google images and search "Chespin is oshawott" and it's like the 3rd picture with Piplup, Oshawott, and Chespin together lol.

credit: SlimeStack

Full translation for those who want it...

Takes place in the Aienki Region

Chespike/Chespear
    Type: Grass/Dark

Flannec/Fernox
    Type: Fire/Psychic

Ribbub/Froabenet
    Type: Water/Fighting

Finchett
    Finches (Forme X)
    Fincho (Forme Y)

Legendary Pokémon
    Xerneas - Grass/???
    Yveltal - Fire/???
    Zanarol - Rock/???
    Deryn - Steel
    Lunyrite - Rock
    Stapyre - Fire

Seems very elaborate with the typings and English names, but it's probably fake.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Page 177 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 771271671731741751761771781791801811872272771177 ... LastLast