View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 182 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManager View Post
    People said Fennec will be something like that:

Yeah, a fox with bat wings.
    This bat...fox... thing is a bit disturbing, but I would like to see Fennekin's evo as Fire/Flying... For some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. pokemon heir View Post
    i agree but that cloud thingy looks like the ones that burglars carry on their back. HAHA!
    That is my first bet about Froakie, I think it is based on a burglar and will end up being a Water/Dark Pokémon.
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 16th January 2013 at 4:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

Because a rooster incapable of fighting gaining the Fighting-type is very plausible... lol
    One word: CockFight

I don't know if anyone else sees this, but Froakie looks like Benjamin Franklin a little to me.

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else sees this, but Froakie looks like Benjamin Franklin a little to me.
    That's an extremely common connection.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That's an extremely common connection.
    Really now? That's cool. Btw, where's that Chespin avatar?

My favorites team:

ATTENTION Chespin17 AKA DUDE WHO WON'T STOP ASKING ABOUT THE CHESPIN AVATAR!!!!
    It's in the Sugimori art section of the avatars. (:

Benjamin Froaklin, we'll call him.

Also gonna call BS on that. Go take a stroll through Google images and mull it over for a while.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

That is my first bet about Froakie, I think it is based on a burglar and will end up being a Water/Dark Pokémon.
    Never really saw that thing as a Burgalar sack but now I do, and I'd love for Froakie to become a Dark Type in its evos. Either that or an Ice or Fighting-Type.

But I just need to ask this: how many times have you watched the X & Y trailer? About 6 times for me...
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Really now? That's cool. Btw, where's that Chespin avatar?
    Yeah, a lot of people on tumblr believe that Froakie is based on Benjamin Franklin. lol

You can find the avatar on the Official Sugimori Art section.

Quote Originally Posted by MonfernoFreak View Post
    But I just need to ask this: how many times have you watched the X & Y trailer? About 6 times for me...
    I watched it fully about five or six times, but I often re-watch some specific parts of the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Benjamin Froaklin, we'll call him.

Also gonna call BS on that. Go take a stroll through Google images and mull it over for a while.
    Hahaha, I just typed in Froakie Benjamin Franklin on Google images:
    Last edited by Chespin17; 16th January 2013 at 5:10 AM.

My favorites team:

I would hate fire/ flying for fennekin, mainly because I REALLY think fire must have a unique type combo this gen after 2 gens of repeats. Also 4x stealth rock is dissapointing, plus ... you just don't challenge Charizard like that, you just don't.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

ATTENTION Chespin17 AKA DUDE WHO WON'T STOP ASKING ABOUT THE CHESPIN AVATAR!!!!
    It's in the Sugimori art section of the avatars. (:
    OW MY EARS! Lol, thank you very much! Also thank you to Nyarlathotep
    Last edited by Chespin17; 16th January 2013 at 5:21 AM.

My favorites team:

I just hope they are all powerful in this generation again.
    I remember feraligatr venasaur and blastiose have been good (dw charizard is surprisingly good) In gen III all starters were great competitively, Gen Iv at least two of them were, last gen though.......only Dream world serperior was phenomenal and it is still yet to be released.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

haha, you're welcome dude.
    And that picture has me convinced.
    Benjamin Froaklin is a thing.
    Hat by wolfy.

I can't count how many times I've watched the X and Y trailer. I watched multiple times a day, and I watch before bed every night. I've never been so involved in something, so excited. I honestly don't know why. It might be because I took a year-long break from teh pokermans and now I need my fill...
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    you just don't challenge Charizard like that, you just don't.
    Man, I would love to see Fennekin's evo as Fire/Flying just to see Charizard fans *****ing. xD

Fennekin is becoming one of the most popular Fire starters, right behind the flying lizard. Man, another Fire/Flying would be an interesting to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Xadium View Post
    I can't count how many times I've watched the X and Y trailer. I watched multiple times a day, and I watch before bed every night. I've never been so involved in something, so excited. I honestly don't know why. It might be because I took a year-long break from teh pokermans and now I need my fill...
    You and me both, I lost my loyalty to pokemon since sinnoh, so whenever I hear of a new gen I just can't help jumping at whatever news and info we get.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

I plan on choosing Fennekin. Although I considered Chespin because they are both adorable. Fennekin wins because a presumed Fire/Psychic none legendary pokémon is my dream come true.
    Even if it is just fire, I think it is the best looking of the 3.
    ___Pokémon Y___

Man, I would love to see Fennekin's evo as Fire/Flying just to see Charizard fans *****ing. xD

Fennekin is becoming one of the most popular Fire starters, right behind the flying lizard. Man, another Fire/Flying would be an interesting to see...
    Agreed. But, unless Chespin turns out to have a really gay evo then I'm still picking him, UNLESS Fennekin's evo is SUPER SUPER boss, which I don't think it will be. I just see it turning into a more muscualr Ninetails in its final evo... But if it's a Fire/Flying, Chespin's being dumped...
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

*Does a dance every time she sees Fennekin winning in the poll* I'm so glad that my favorite Gen 6 Starter is getting the recognition she deserves. I'm just a bit peeved that a lot of people are only considering using her because they believe she'll evolve into something that's "cool." I think she's already really cool the way she is now and I barely think about what she'll evolve into. It sucks being the only person who likes certain Starters for how they look in their unevolved forms.

^Gosh, yea, that must suck. I can't even begin to imagine the tortured existence you must lead.

Agreed. But, unless Chespin turns out to have a really gay evo then I'm still picking him, UNLESS Fennekin's evo is SUPER SUPER boss, which I don't think it will be. I just see it turning into a more muscualr Ninetails in its final evo... But if it's a Fire/Flying, Chespin's being dumped...
    Fire/Flying with bat wings or bird wings? Some people are fond of one but not the other.
    Though I personally like both. COS IT'D BE BOSS KOSH BEGOSH.
    Hat by wolfy.

I can't picture a good evolution for Fennekin. If it evolves to Ninetales 2.0, it will be boring.
    If it evolve to Zoroark 2.0, it will be boring.
    If it evolve to another Fire/Fighting, people will commit mass suicide.

After all this talk I am really wanting one of the starters evolving into a Flying Pokémon. :<
    Unlikely, but everything may happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    she deserves..
    It.

^Gosh, yea, that must suck. I can't even begin to imagine the tortured existence you must lead.
    Lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    I would hate fire/ flying for fennekin, mainly because I REALLY think fire must have a unique type combo this gen after 2 gens of repeats. Also 4x stealth rock is dissapointing, plus ... you just don't challenge Charizard like that, you just don't.
    The only remaining unique typings for Fire-type are Fire/Water, Fire/Ice, Fire/Normal and Fire/Poison, none of which I see as probable for Fennekin.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

To tell you the honest truth, Fennekin looks really boring to me. I don't see why people are raving over it, it looks very plain. There aren't really any defining features to make it stick out. I still love it, but I don't think it is some sort ultimate starter goddess.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

It sounds retarded, but Fennekin's popularity is exactly the reason I really don't want to use it... It's cute, and I love its design, don't get me wrong. And it has potential. But... It's not like, my favourite Fire-starter of all time and I doubt it ever will be. Not saying I'll never use it, of course- if I ever get to play X or Y at all, I'll be using it on a later playthrough, for sure.

...Not to mention how certain... ahem, parts of the internet blow things way out of proportion with the popular starters...

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Man, i can't believe I didn't notice it until now.

Chespin reminds me of looking like the Grass version not to Oshawott, but Pachirisu. Without a tail of course. That's what I was trying wonder what Chespin reminded me of.

Also, yaay for Fennekin booming the poll~

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 182 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast