View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 189 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

I think Chescout is most likely to be Chespin's middle stage

Well since some people are calling names I call Froakie's second and/or last evolution as either...

Froakox
    OR...
    Froapad
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    I think Chescout is most likely to be Chespin's middle stage
    I love that name. GF has to use it.
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Tropius and Jumpluff say hi.

Anyway, my best guess for Chespin's evolved name is "Porcuspine" (yes, I know it's a hedgehog, not a porcupine, but the evolved form could be more of a porcupine).
    Something like this?

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    Something like this?
    It reminds me of a Mario enemy for some odd reason. I like it though.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

It looks like it could bit someone in half with its teeth or break them in half with its tail. ._. Or probably just roll over them for fun.

Something like this?
    Holy f*ck that's scary...

I hope all the starters either stays pure types or that they all gain a second type. I don't know why, but I much prefer the Gen II and IV starters for this reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I hope all the starters either stays pure types or that they all gain a second type. I don't know why, but I much prefer the Gen II and IV starters for this reason!
    Agreed. It's all or none, not one, not two, none or all. (I was trying to make that rhyme but that all ruined it...)

To the triangle be perfect with Rock/Flying/Fighting it should be like this:
    Grass/Flying
    Fire/Rock
    Water/Fighting
    (If Fire is Flying as well then it has double advantage against grass which defeats the purpose of balance of the dual types)
    If Fennekin is based on a desert fennec then it might be possible to be Fire/Rock although I just can't see Chespin as Grass/Flying. Or Grass/Rock, to be honest.

Also...what is that pastebin document with names? When it was leaked?
    Did anyone checked in Nintendo/Gamefreak patented names yet? They always do that before anything to avoid issues with other brands or to avoid Pokemon names being used as free advertise. :P

Something like this?
    He looks like he's taking a dump.
    awkward.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    He looks like he's taking a dump.
    awkward.
    And thoroughly enjoying it
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Something like this?
    Eww... Distusting fake evolution is disgusting. xD

Haha. It looks like it's one of those scientists who plots things disgustingly by rubbing their hands together with a weird crackling laugh. xDDD

Hahaha, some funny replies to the fake Chespin porcupine evolution xD

My favorites team:

I think Chespin would look awesome like this picture below
    Grass/Steel would fit the design.

I like Chespin and Fennekin, but man Froakie is some kind of failed abort, I cannot even believe there's someone who likes it. I usually prefer water starters but I just can't pick this one.
    I don't know who to choose between the other two, they are pretty. I'm gonna decide once I get to see their evolutions.
    A nice typing for Fennekin would definitely be Fire/Psychic!
    These starter didn't impress me so much, at the moment they're my least favourites but things might change when they evolve. I really hope so, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I think Chespin would look awesome like this picture below
    Grass/Steel would fit the design.

Ha, you and grass/steel :P That is a very nice design though.

I don't even know if I'm gonna evolve Chespin, it's so adorable <3

My favorites team:

Ha, you and grass/steel :P That is a very nice design though.

I don't even know if I'm gonna evolve Chespin, it's so adorable <3
    Don't mind me, Steel is my second favorite type and I usually pick the Grass starters. I just want the best of both worlds lol

It is indeed.

Cool

heres a what if scenario thats probably gonna get me a bunch of weird looks but what if chespin's evolved form looks like sonic considering that they both hedgehogs i figured this would be a somewhat amusing outcome.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    heres a what if scenario thats probably gonna get me a bunch of weird looks but what if chespin's evolved form looks like sonic considering that they both hedgehogs i figured this would be a somewhat amusing outcome.
    And Fennekin can evolve into Tails lol.

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by Aleh View Post
    I like Chespin and Fennekin, but man Froakie is some kind of failed abort, I cannot even believe there's someone who likes it. I usually prefer water starters but I just can't pick this one.
    I don't know who to choose between the other two, they are pretty. I'm gonna decide once I get to see their evolutions.
    A nice typing for Fennekin would definitely be Fire/Psychic!
    These starter didn't impress me so much, at the moment they're my least favourites but things might change when they evolve. I really hope so, at least.
    I love Froakie because he looks so stupid. Kinda like Stunfisk or Dunsparce.

Stupid? So I'm the only one who thinks that He looks smarter than Chespin?

BTW, that fake evo pic is awesome. It only needs the bloomed flower on his tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post
    Stupid? So I'm the only one who thinks that He looks smarter than Chespin?
    Even bidoof would look smarter compared to chespin..

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    Then he'd be yet another grass starter as a speed freak.
    Which would be the third.
    Why doesn't anyone complain about THAT?

And, just overall, how 'bout no.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Page 189 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast