View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 219 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

*Crosses fingers* If they show Fennekin's evolved forms, please let them be elegant. D:

Here you guys..
    Don't mind about the guy talking..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=EJpMoBBsPzQ#!

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Here you guys..

Thanks man!
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

Here you guys..

Thank you kindly~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    *Crosses fingers* If they show Fennekin's evolved forms, please let them be elegant. D:
    Actually they have not revealed the starters on the show yet. It's almost impossible they will reveal the evolutions..

Actually they have not revealed the starters on the show yet. It's almost impossible they will reveal the evolutions..
    What can I say, I'm a dreamer.

Please listen to this man

If they show stuff, it will likely just be the trailer, the legends &/or the starters.
    Curb those expectations, people

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    What can I say, I'm a dreamer.
    Imagine. Then..

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Could you kindly give me a link so that I can see it to? If possible? <3
    I'm watching here:

And yeah, the site is up with no XY news. But I've still got my finger crossed - Smash might surprise us. Not holding my breath, though :/
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I really wonder why do we make predictions about Pokémon, even though they're pretty powerless because we aren't the designers. Why isn't there a way we can ever make mature suggestions to GameFreak? I put in mature to the question because GameFreak can't take us seriously if we sent in a crappy drawing of a blue horse and said, "Make this a Pokémon!". If we could have such an option in the design of new Pokémon, however, there should be a small amount of suggestions actually put into action so there aren't many spoilers.

Non-rant-wise…
    All Pokémon this gen look lik they have decent potential. I say this because of the amount of unconventionality of them compared to other starters.
    Chespin is the first Grass starter to not be based off a reptile, but a mammal.
    Fennekin is a fox Pokémon, almost like a rodent, but still different than Cyndaquil, who I didn't even know was supposed to be a porcupine.
    Froakie is a more familiar amphibian as a frog and not like an axolotl (Mudkip).

However, all starters are unique. Still, I would really like to have all three starters in my Pokémon X/Y run like I did in Black, no matter how their final evo looks.

Ten minutes to the end and still nothing.. I wonder if they have time enough to reveal what we already know at least..

Ten minutes to the end and still nothing.. I wonder if they have time enough to reveal what we already know at least..
    They showed a clip from the trailer in the after the commercials preview
    soooo

They aren't showing anything we already don't know... Starters evolutions? Maybe in July or August.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I really wonder why do we make predictions about Pokémon,
    Because we enjoy speculating and trying to predict how the new Pokémon will look like?

They are showing the trailer..So nothing new for sure.. -.-

So smash gave Nothing....

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

It seems like they'll reveal Something next week.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

3 min to the end..We can just hope about something on next week preview..but you know-->

One of the commentors in the livefeed put it best.

'Baka gaijin trolled by superior Japanese mind.'

lol.

Seriously though I just saw a middle aged man in a spandex Flareon suit which left nothing (NOTHING) to the imagination, and all I got in return was to see was the trailer and the starters? I'm not surprised, but I do feel violated by Bulgeon.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

My question is.. Why to show something that probably just they didn't see in this world (actually I'm sure they did, just playing dumbs)?

First they showed a guy in a Glaceon suit... then there were a similar scene, but the person was hidden behind something.

New Eeveelution hinted by an old guy in a suit?!

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

First they showed a guy in a Glaceon suit... then there were a similar scene, but the person was hidden behind something.

New Eeveelution hinted by an old guy in a suit?!
    D'you know what - if seeing the new Eeveelution means seeing that dude's spandex-clad package one more time, I'LL PASS THANKS
    - Hiatus Notice -

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    D'you know what - if seeing the new Eeveelution means seeing that dude's spandex-clad package one more time, I'LL PASS THANKS
    You don't have a choice.

But seriously, why was that guy censored if it's not something special? There were an Eevee guy in that same area before, and he was visible.

You don't have a choice.

But seriously, why was that guy censored if it's not something special? There were an Eevee guy in that same area before, and he was visible.
    "Ohhh what friend of eevee will they meet next?!"
    I don't think they showed the other eevees today, is what I'm getting at

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    "Ohhh what friend of eevee will they meet next?!"
    I don't think they showed the other eevees today, is what I'm getting at
    Yeah, fair enough, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I really wonder why do we make predictions about Pokémon, even though they're pretty powerless because we aren't the designers. Why isn't there a way we can ever make mature suggestions to GameFreak? I put in mature to the question because GameFreak can't take us seriously if we sent in a crappy drawing of a blue horse and said, "Make this a Pokémon!". If we could have such an option in the design of new Pokémon, however, there should be a small amount of suggestions actually put into action so there aren't many spoilers.
    I've actually thought of something like that before, just an email address that we can send suggestions to, or something. It would be great. No guarantee that our suggestions would be seen, but just something for GF to look through if they need inspiration.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Page 219 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast