View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 252 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    I hope they will reveal next pope.. -.-
    Really, turn your hopes down..
    I don't think telling people that will make it better. I think it's just best if they found out themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I don't think telling people that will make it better. I think it's just best if they found out themselves.
    So, I'm cynical and you are sadistic? XD

So, I'm cynical and you are sadistic? XD
    I like the sadistic part quite a lot. But, it is true. Some people don't listen or they prefer to find out things themselves instead of being told.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Every week, people hope Smash will reveal something big. Every week, they are disappointed. We logical people have come to terms with the fact that we probably won't see anything new until February's Corocoro in all likelihood, and if we get earlier information from another source it will come as a pleasant surprise. If people want to keep building their hopes up only to be let down week after week, more power to them.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Is hoping that chespin turns into a grass Sandslash. 100 attack, 110 defense. Just give him 85 speed and Rock and im in heaven.
    Current White 2 Team

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    This is my favorite since it resembles how I feel Froakie will turn out.

Spoiler:- Water/Fighting:
    Looks pretty good, a bit to much Darkrai but good! There are so many options I believe the writers are bit misleading us and gave the pokes in the intro moves they can learn by cross breading!

I hope Froakie gets a 2nd type and it's fighting or poison. and I'm dissapointed Froakie is the least popular here! big surprise!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Looks pretty good, a bit to much Darkrai but good! There are so many options I believe the writers are bit misleading us and gave the pokes in the intro moves they can learn by cross breading!

I hope Froakie gets a 2nd type and it's fighting or poison. and I'm dissapointed Froakie is the least popular here! big surprise!
    Well to be fair, it's been switching the spot with Chespin so they're pretty much equally popular.

If the DW makes a return, what abilities would you like to see on the Gen 6 starters.

For me it's:

Chespin: Shell Armor
    Fennekin: Flame Body
    Froakie: Hydration

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Every week, people hope Smash will reveal something big. Every week, they are disappointed. We logical people have come to terms with the fact that we probably won't see anything new until February's Corocoro in all likelihood, and if we get earlier information from another source it will come as a pleasant surprise. If people want to keep building their hopes up only to be let down week after week, more power to them.
    Well, you egotistical - sorry, "logical" - people need to learn the difference between hope and expectancy. I tune in to Smash hoping, not expecting, and frankly I'd rather be naively optimistic and pleasantly surprised than one of the cynical variety who missed out on the live feed of the worldwide 6th gen announcement because they believed it was going to be about another Mystery Dungeon or even a TCG expansion and decided to sleep through it.

Please stop acting like we're a bunch of overexcited kiddies at a party and you're the cool older one who has to calm us down just because we're keeping our fingers crossed. Sure we're unlikely to get another reveal at this early stage, but we've never been presented with a simultaneous worldwide release before so it's not impossible.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I don't overhype myself on Pokemon Smash episodes, considering they showcase little to no interesting information most of the time. Only times I may get a little excited is even Masuda appears.

Talking about Smash...it's today isn't it? Someone has the live broadcast link? :O

I'm probably going with froakie, cause I love water starters, but I hope it doesn't turn into just a stronger seismatoad or something like that. I love the water/ground combo, but yeah.......also, I think fennekin is a pure fire. No idea about chespin, though. It looks like a mole or groundhog, so grass/ground maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Well, you egotistical - sorry, "logical" - people need to learn the difference between hope and expectancy. I tune in to Smash hoping, not expecting, and frankly I'd rather be naively optimistic and pleasantly surprised than one of the cynical variety who missed out on the live feed of the worldwide 6th gen announcement because they believed it was going to be about another Mystery Dungeon or even a TCG expansion and decided to sleep through it.

Please stop acting like we're a bunch of overexcited kiddies at a party and you're the cool older one who has to calm us down just because we're keeping our fingers crossed. Sure we're unlikely to get another reveal at this early stage, but we've never been presented with a simultaneous worldwide release before so it's not impossible.
    This ^.I think some people forget this Isn't 4chan, it always seems like on every long thread someone comes in and makes a comment to belittle others to make themselves feel more intelligent/mature Just keep the threads a nice place people!

It would be nice to hear something new on everything, just about lost all my excitement...
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

my prediction about final evolutions

chespin (grass/dark) good A/D/SD bad SA/SP
    fennekin (fire/psychic) good SA/A/SP bad SD/D
    froakie (water/fighting) good A/D/SP bad SD/SA

Here's the link for Smash..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=6RB2bMSjX5U#!
    But you will probably lose your time..

Here's the link for Smash..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=6RB2bMSjX5U#!
    But you will probably lose your time..
    just fyi: I don't want to see any liveblogging about Smash
    I also don't want to see complaints about them not showing anything!
    I also also don't want to see people constantly asking "Did Smash Show Anything"

Rest assured if anything is shown literally every pokemon site will have something about it and post it everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I also also don't want to see people constantly asking "Did Smash Show Anything"

Rest assured if anything is shown literally every pokemon site will have something about it and post it everywhere.
    Spoilsport

Seriously, though, as long as they don't show that middle aged dude in a spandex eeveeluton outfit I'll be happy, reveals or no. I would like info on the starters next, wherever and whenever it comes from, but something tells me they're going to reveal the legendary types before they reveal any silhouettes of new pokes. Just a hunch.

EDIT: of course they showed him. Seriously though, that is some scarring sh*t. On the plus side possible new eeveelution in maybe like 3 weeks, but on the downside I HAVE SEEN TOO MUCH OF THAT GUY'S PACKAGE.
    Last edited by SasakiThePikachu; 27th January 2013 at 12:21 AM.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by swamp_swampert View Post
    my prediction about final evolutions

chespin (grass/dark) good A/D/SD bad SA/SP
    fennekin (fire/psychic) good SA/A/SP bad SD/D
    froakie (water/fighting) good A/D/SP bad SD/SA
    I would like this.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

ZOMG GUYZ ANYTHING ON SMASH?????
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

i think froakie should get swift swim or lightningrod (if its part electric)

Maybe Froaie will get poison touch as its DW ability or some new Foam Coat ability that reduces the power of special type moves. Chespin could get an ability like Rock Head or Intimidate when it evolves. For Fennekin it might get Flash Fire or Overcoat....or to troll us Soundproof..... Miju xD

I wish we could see there evolutions

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonFan214 View Post
    I wish we could see there evolutions
    As do we all, mi amigo. As do we all.

But besides from that, I still think that Fennekin will be dark type, I don't know about Froakie. It might well be pure water. Chespin could be ground, rock, steel, possibly fighting or even bug, but that one seems less likely. I don't think the dark type is very likely for Chespin.

I really think Froakie would be a cool water/flying type with the cloud. But some of the designs here that suggest more fighting type characteristics would be awesome as well! I really love this set of starters, I hope their evolutions will look cool as well. I don't mind the types, as long as the design is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Drohn View Post
    I really think Froakie would be a cool water/flying type with the cloud. But some of the designs here that suggest more fighting type characteristics would be awesome as well! I really love this set of starters, I hope their evolutions will look cool as well. I don't mind the types, as long as the design is nice
    People seem to be stuck on this idea that GF is going to do this psychic/fighting/dark triangle with the evolutions. Personally I think it makes little sense. And I like the cloud idea, maybe a storm cloud or something...
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post

i agree wholeheartedly! last generation i didn't follow anything after the announcement of the starters for a few months, thinking they'd release info right before the games were out. well, i was right, but i ended up waiting so long i forgot about the release date of the japanese games and missed everything. -___- 4th gen i also missed everything in its entirety. this year, however, i'm completely determined to follow the development of the new games and everything they reveal about them every step of the way, and that includes paying attention to pokemon smash broadcasts.

Page 252 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast