View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 273 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

They did not out right say more like hint they say chespin may be able to use pin missile since missle a bug i link u tom the pic i have it somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by WaterMasterDD View Post
    I'd like to see Froakie get the Psychic type as it's second type, instead of the Fennekin rumours about it, since there's only 1 Water/Psychic type - Starmie. However, I believe the same is for the Fire type too, with the only Fire/Psychic type being Victini, if I remember rightly?
    I know someone else pointed this out but SERIOUSLY? THE SLOWPOKE FAMILY.
    Although you did make that small yet unforgivable mistake, I like what you're saying about Froakie becoming part Psychic type. Sounds like a cool idea.
    I'm honestly getting annoyed with these Fennekin freaks saying things like "Fennekin makes more sense as a psychic type." AND WHY EXACTLY IS THAT? Because it has ear hair? Because you want the reverse match-up so bad? Because you like the typing? NONE of this is logical speculation, just weird Fennekin fans yapping about their little dog.

For the record, I am more of a Chespin fan. Don't take my entire post to believe that I'm some soapbox Froakie lover. I just personally like the idea of the psychic-water combo.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Fennekin looks like more of a psychic type than any of the starters. People have various ideas and the trailer leads to believe the psychic typing. The femenine looks leads it away from fighting, and more towards psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by thunderman2067 View Post
    They did not out right say more like hint they say chespin may be able to use pin missile since missle a bug i link u tom the pic i have it somewhere
    *sigh*

Dude, a lot of Pokemon can learn pin missile but aren't bugs. Look at zigzagoon. I have no idea why pin missile is bug. That does not hint anything.

FALSE ALARM EVERYONE! FALSE ALARM!
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

THey also said about fenniken having latnet physic powers and frokaie with melee skills they hinted not outright said it

I DONT WANT CHESPIN TO BE BUG/GRASS

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Yeah but you have to consider that they made two fire/psychic and a water/ fighting pokemon just one gen ago, not counting that two of them were legends.. I don't know but I don't think the starters will get the dark/psychic/fighting combo..(Chespin would be terribly disadvantaged against the others in terms of weaknesses, 5 x2 and a x4 with dark type and 6 x2 and a x4 with psychic type. I know everything changes with stats and moveset, but probably chespin will not have serperior speed this time and water starters will still have ice moves...nahhh).
    Gamefreak seems like they're not against making things twice in a row. Maybe not all of them happen, but maybe one of them will, maybe even two. Even though it will be and I usually don't like saying this, but Torterra's a good example. It shows that it can have an amazing over the Fire Starter.

I can't see how chespin could ever become a bug grass... A bug grass mammal pokemon?...

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

I believe this is the picture/article?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bd9d1844c...tqdo1_1280.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah, I think that's just what happens when someone whose not a fan of the series writes an article... I nearly cried earlier when watching random episodes of the Hoenn series it said "which of these pokemon (mudkip, ludicolo and tailow) would be best against pikachu?" I just said "ludicolo" while looking up from my cereal (lol) then it said "if you chose mudkip, you were right!" Then cereal everywhere!

Ok I wasn't eating cereal but my point stands! That sometimes the people who write about and even for pokemon don't get it right -_-

Mudkip does learn ground type moves.

Besides the move in question was growl not psybeam.

FENNEKIN FOR FIGHTING.

This is probably a stupid question, but who wrote that article?
    I'll put something here...eventually

No offense at all but the whole complaining about Fire/Fighting starters is getting really old and dumb personally.

OMG! YAY! Chespin is second place guess the Serebii forums don't want the world to end becuase if Chespin comes in last it will end. :P

LOL Okay enough joking, It's nice to see my fave move up in the ranks but if it didn't that would be okay, as a user said on here. It just makes my choice more unique.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but who wrote that article?
    idk WHO wrote it exactly but it was in this months issue of Nintendo Force Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/znTZF.jpg

I would hate if Chespin became Grass/Bug, Grass/Ground or Grass/Flying.

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by pachi-boy View Post
    I believe this is the picture/article?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bd9d1844c...tqdo1_1280.png
    They are saying because he is prickly, because he is half based on a chestnut, that he can learn pin missile.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    I would hate if Chespin became Grass/Bug, Grass/Ground or Grass/Flying.
    Omg why the actual **** would he be grass flying? Explain the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Omg why the actual **** would he be grass flying? Explain the concept.
    Just what some people have speculated in the past because the move in the trailer could be aerial ace and people are speculating the moves used could hint the second types. I'd like to see Grass/Rock, Grass/Steel, or Grass/Dark. No need to get bent outta shape.

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    Just what some people have speculated in the past because the move in the trailer could be aerial ace and people are speculating the moves used could hint the second types. I'd like to see Grass/Rock, Grass/Steel, or Grass/Dark. No need to get bent outta shape.
    Krookodile knows Aerial Ace. It's not a Flying type.
    Dugtrio knows Aerial Ace. It's not a Flying type.

Just because the move is "Fire" or something doesn't mean it's automatically going to be that type.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Krookodile knows Aerial Ace. It's not a Flying type.
    Dugtrio knows Aerial Ace. It's not a Flying type.

Just because the move is "Fire" or something doesn't mean it's automatically going to be that type.
    I know that. This is a speculation thread is it not? I'm responding to people's speculation with speculation that I don't want to see happen lol.

My favorites team:

(( Off Topic but Im replaying pokemon crystal for fun and I just came across my first and only shiny ever... T_T I could cry... why is it on a game that has no connection to the current games... T_T and its only a magikarp ))

I really wanted a grass fighting type for this generation... and I REALLY wanted a bear, theres a fake pokemon that I REALLY love thats a grass fighting panda and I was SOOOOO praying that it would happen... but Im not dissapointed in Chespin ^^ I love him, but I dont think Im gonna get grass fighting lol
    Last edited by Bearcubxox; 2nd February 2013 at 3:37 AM.

Everyone speculating about second types for the starter, but what if all three just remain Grass, Fire, and Water?
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Everyone speculating about second types for the starter, but what if all three just remain Grass, Fire, and Water?
    That's boring if the evos end up that way.

Post 1100 for meh.~

But Its just we are in such desperate need for the starters to be dual types... theres not many dual type starters. And I personally would like to see starter pokemon actually be some of the best pokemon in the generation... I hardly EVER EVER EVER see starter pokemon on peoples teams online... In peoples signatures they say "This is my ??? team and about 70% of the time theres no starter =-/ this bothers me lol it shouldn't but does for some reason lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Actually, would you like that ? There are advantages... a few.
    Seriously, we speculate about the second type because almost every starters had one.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Page 273 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast