View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 281 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't be angry too, but I guess that the 3rd evo would seems to much like Mienshao. Don't you think ?
    What NOTHING I mean NOTHING can come close to the Ultimate GLORY of Mienshao!!!! lol (My favorite pokemon)

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    What NOTHING I mean NOTHING can come close to the Ultimate GLORY of Mienshao!!!! lol (My favorite pokemon)
    Hahahaha ! I mean that a evolved Fennekin, if it was a fighting type, would look alike Mienshao, a different color, and if that happens, lots of people will be disappointed.
    Not that Mienshao isn't a nice pokemon, no. It's because people are addicted to variety, don't you agree ? x)
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    No. Never. Never ever. Not in a million years. I will bomb GameFreak. Then throw them into a tank of electeic Eels painted lile Tynamo's to taunt them. Then choke every last one of them to death, cut their heads off, place them on a pedestal in my house, and feed their bodies to a tank of hungry sharks. And enjoy every last bit.

I will do it. I will flip tables made of steel if it's Fire/Fighting.
    And I think vertually everyone on the forums will join u. I think gf will have got the point no one wants another fire fight and if they haven't......

Agression, Destruction.

Credit to SM

GameFreak would have to consist of a team of idiots in order for them to make another Fire/Fighting starter.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    GameFreak would have to consist of a team of idiots in order for them to make another Fire/Fighting starter.
    So I guess that means fire/fighting has been confirmed. (just joking btw)

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    So I guess that means fire/fighting has been confirmed. (just joking btw)
    *eye twitches*

no more fire fighting

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    And I think vertually everyone on the forums will join u. I think gf will have got the point no one wants another fire fight and if they haven't......
    I will join!
    I would SUPER angry if another (fourth one in a row) Fire/Fighting starter.
    I'm not against Fire/Fighting combos, but not with starters.

Come my children, together, we shall kill the idiots of GameFreak... *creepy laughter*

But seriously. If the starters have idiot typings...I will cause an Earthquake.

u spin me right round nozzle right round

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Come my children, together, we shall kill the idiots of GameFreak... *creepy laughter*

But seriously. If the starters have idiot typings...I will cause an Earthquake.
    Fennekin fainted *ok, bad joke :3*

I haven't been disppointed by the typing already, I guess they will do a good job...

maybe I juste hope it finally...
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

I look at the Starters's design more than just types. I could care less about there typings 95% of the time lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    wow, we're now pre-ordering an 18 year old game

guess Nintendo knows how poorly GS play and needs a cheap pre-order bonus to rope people in

gotta get the preloads in so the servers don't get hammered by all those nerds trying to download their 0.00004 GB of retro meh on relaunch day

Gen V is seven years old now!

Can anyone show me pics of a possible fire/fighting starter evol?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    So we said last gen. And then Emboar.

Although, I'll say this much. Each fire fighting we've had so far has had a distinct fighting style, so if they do go that route again, I'd be interested in seeing what fighting school they base it off of this time.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Thanks for the banner American--Pi!
    Ongoing Projects:
    The Halvarsaga
    / Hawlucha Man

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Can anyone show me pics of a possible fire/fighting starter evol?
    http://heyitscena.tumblr.com/image/41840434193

But seriously, I really don't want to see another fire/fighting starter this generation.

Here's a fakemon someone made for Fennekin. He's on his hind legs, so I'm pretty sure the artist intended to make him capable of being a fighting type.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Finally a Fennekin fakemon evolution that makes sense.

How I hope it does not turn out like that.

3 Pure Grass Starters: Ehh.
    3 Pure Water Starters: Whatevs.
    3 Fire/Fighting Starters: F THE WORLD IT ALL SUCKS! SCREW YOU GF!

What?

I'm I the only one who really likes froakie? Haha no one seems to like the frog. I'm liking these starters way more than 5th gen, also I don't mind if fennel in turns out to be a fighting/fire, but it is getting a bit repetitive and be nice to see a new type combo for fire, but I'm dying to see the genuine evos!

Here are some evolution speculations I found. I like this Froakie one because the artist kept his thin figure (I think we have enough bulky water frogs coughsemistoadcough).
    http://iris-sempi.tumblr.com/image/42119037742

This Fennekin fakemon looks digimonish, but I really wouldn't mind if that was its evolution. It's one of the few fanart I'm satisfied with.
    http://ajohnnn.tumblr.com/image/41731458733

I have yet to find a Chespin evolution I'm ok with, except one, but that one was already posted yesterday. For now, I'll staying with Fennekin.
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Froakie looks like an infernape with a mane lol.

I can't stand for the fennekin evolution because it doesn't even resemble a fighting type.

Do you think there will be evols that can't learn Earthquake like Gen V starter Serperior and Samurott?

Only froakie fake evo I've liked is one where he's got a beard and looks slightly fighting type, but I cannot remember who drew it, but I'm sure it's been shown before here so I won't post it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

I can't stand for the fennekin evolution because it doesn't even resemble a fighting type.

Haha yeah I've never looked at froakie like that he does look like infernape.... Maybe he's going to be a fighting water type, I'd like to see that

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

Oh, I was talking about Fennekin's evolution in general. That wasn't a fighting type. It looked more like fire/something else. Maye even fire/steel. Haha, Froakie does look like Infernape. It's getting harder to find decent fanart for these guys (or maybe my expectations are getting higher).

Is there anyone who is saying that fennekin's evo isn't going to be fire/psychic? a lot of other people are saying that froakie's going to be fire/fighting and chespin's going to be grass/dark, but a few posts back there was mention that chespin will be grass/steel and based on a knight, and froakie's going to be a viking and water/electric. I think that the water/electric possibility is very unique. lanturn's typing is really good, and with a good stat spread it could be a power house. and you could probably see it if you think of the foam on froakie's back s a cloud. all three starters in OU?

Page 281 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast