View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 389 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    aw why you say that about precious fennekin D:
    but seriously i love fennec foxes
    how can you deny this adorability!?

i hope fennekin isn't the ugly one D:
    Okay, those are freaking adorable. I wanna hug 'em. Just saying that to see people's reaction. At least let's hope he doesn't keep looking so smug. I like snakes, but that was a huge reason I didn't pick snivy. If they were people, you'd wipe the look on their face with a bat....
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    While I hate the word swag, typhlosion's cool looking.

I'm hoping fennekin will be the ugly one, that'd be hilarious. I want chespin to be the heavy one, but fennekin would be funny.
    Yeah, I feel the same about it, the back and forth just made me think of the word and it kind of fit so I went with it. Sorry about that.

That would be interesting if just to see how everyone reacts to it, but I hope it doesn't since it looks so adorable.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Yeah, I feel the same about it, the back and forth just made me think of the word and it kind of fit so I went with it. Sorry about that.

That would be interesting if just to see how everyone reacts to it, but I hope it doesn't since it looks so adorable.
    No problem

Yeah, he's adorable. But as I said above, I wish he didn't look so smug. People's reactions would be priceless. Remember emboar people, tepig was adorable too!

Okay, I'm done.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Okay, those are freaking adorable. I wanna hug 'em. Just saying that to see people's reaction. At least let's hope he doesn't keep looking so smug. I like snakes, but that was a huge reason I didn't pick snivy. If they were people, you'd wipe the look on their face with a bat....
    well i still absolutely loved serperior
    by far the best designed starter IMO
    but yeah i hope fennekin is elegant like serperior but maybe not so smug like you said

well i still absolutely loved serperior
    by far the best designed starter IMO
    but yeah i hope fennekin is elegant like serperior but maybe not so smug like you said
    Yeah, as long as they do it right. Ninetales was elegant without the punchable face.

-My younger brother

i hope so
    because serperior was either loved or hated never really inbetween
    please GF no smug face i don't want Crusher punching it

i hope so
    because serperior was either loved or hated never really inbetween
    please GF no smug face i don't want Crusher punching it
    Crusher AND Byron (My huge redneck Ursaring) are goin' after it.

-My younger brother

Crusher AND Byron (My huge redneck Ursaring) are goin' after it.
    noooo don't
    and check these out
    i think the chespin one is a little over the top though
    is that fennekin not so smug?

noooo don't
    and check these out
    He passes their test. Yeah, that chespin evo is a little too much.

-My younger brother

noooo don't
    and check these out
    I agree that Chespin's final evo seems a bit busy, but I like the other two. I wouldn't complain if we got something like these.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I agree that Chespin's final evo seems a bit busy, but I like the other two. I wouldn't complain if we got something like these.
    idk the fennekin one isn't too bad
    but fennec foxes are only 2.5 pounds tops
    i think it will be thinner than that

idk the fennekin one isn't too bad
    but fennec foxes are only 2.5 pounds tops
    i think it will be thinner than that
    Yeah, I'm picturing him ,if he stays on four legs, he won't be much taller, if not shorter, than mighteyna but lighter than houndoom.

-My younger brother

Yeah, I'm picturing him ,if he stays on four legs, he won't be much taller, if not shorter, than mighteyna but lighter than houndoom.
    yeah probably not
    but i think it would also be cool if he becomes bipedal with lucario's body shape (no i am not hinting a fire/fighting typhlosion and charizard are bipedal)

yeah probably not
    but i think it would also be cool if he becomes bipedal with lucario's body shape (no i am not hinting a fire/fighting typhlosion and charizard are bipedal)
    that'd work. If he was psychic, maybe it'd use rhydon logic.

-My younger brother

For all of the fire starters so far, they've gone with the destructive side of fire, so I've never picked them. But I think Fennekin's evolutions will be more graceful and elegant, like Serperior.

Personally the most unique 6thn Gen Starter so far is Chespin..i know he is a bit similar to Oshawott but i still love his design and i can't watch to see what he evolves into..

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Personally the most unique 6thn Gen Starter so far is Chespin..i know he is a bit similar to Oshawott but i still love his design and i can't watch to see what he evolves into..
    Yea man i agree totally. Chespin has so much potential. It will be very cool to see what he evolves into. Not only what animal his evos will be based of but what his extra type (if there is one). I mean it could be steel,dark or fighting etc. Im also very interested about froakie because it has even more speculated typings. But honestly, if fennekin is fire/fighting how upset will you guys be?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by GrassTypeFTW View Post
    For all of the fire starters so far, they've gone with the destructive side of fire, so I've never picked them. But I think Fennekin's evolutions will be more graceful and elegant, like Serperior.
    Hmmm...fire,is a symbol for the spirit.maybe this time theyll focus more on the enlightened side,the more ethereal side of the spirit instead of bravery and aggression.it would be a nice change.thats why fire/psychic is so perfect.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

'Tis. But the other half of my mind deal is that we'll be the bestest of friends. So I'll love him. Also, who'd make fun of a dude named bubba? Tend to be big guys.
    I know this is fairly off topic, but when I first started the pokemon games my father named a pikachu bubba, sadly it was the only save file on my yellow version where someone had gotten past Brock... Just had to share.

to keep this somewhat on topic, it would be really fun if GF designed the final forms of the starters on legends from Europe of France in particular. (but that has probably been stated a thousand times before...)
    Last edited by Sedoriku; 19th March 2013 at 2:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedoriku View Post
    I know this is fairly off topic, but when I first started the pokemon games my father named a pikachu bubba, sadly it was the only save file on my yellow version where someone had gotten past Brock... Just had to share.

to keep this somewhat on topic, it would be really fun if GF designed the final forms of the starters on legends from Europe of France in particular. (but that has probably been stated a thousand times before...)
    We are now Bubba buddies, up top!

Yeah, a few times. Going with somewhat european theme, since I don't like a gracful thin chespin, I had an idea. What if he looks like a huge executioner? It could go a bit over his eyes, and his claws could end up huge, to a reasonable point?

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by GrassTypeFTW View Post
    yeah gotta love serperior
    this time i am having a hard time choosing between fennekin and chespin as my fav starter
    but i will be using all three so it doesn't matter too much

yeah gotta love serperior
    this time i am having a hard time choosing between fennekin and chespin as my fav starter
    but i will be using all three so it doesn't matter too much
    I might get both, depending on what they look like.

-My younger brother

They look nothing alike though, Chespin and Oshawott only share the stance in there artwork which is immaterial. Hell Chespin could be quadruped for all we know. Plus both are different species.

Lol, I don't understand people saying that Chespin looks similar to Oshawott. They are completely different as far as design goes. I agree that it is the most unique new starter, although not my favorite (it actually my least favorite, Fennekin and Froakie >>).

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    They look nothing alike though, Chespin and Oshawott only share the stance in there artwork which is immaterial. Hell Chespin could be quadruped for all we know. Plus both are different species.
    Wouldn't chespin being quadruped continue that comparison?

-My younger brother

Page 389 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast