View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 415 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    I'm thinking it will have a higher special attack than normal atk but that's just a feeling I'm having. Either way it's looking to be a very good starter, I'm thinking for PKMN Y fennekin and PKMN X Froakie, but for PKMN Z ill use chespin.( best for last )
    Special attack seems more plausible to me too. I can't get both, so I'll get y. If chespin's evo ends up a cool as I'm imagining, I'll use him.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Special attack seems more plausible to me too. I can't get both, so I'll get y. If chespin's evo ends up a cool as I'm imagining, I'll use him.
    Have you seen the evolutions of them, supposedly fan made for the final evos, but they look like a very good representation of possible evos. anyways chespins final evo looks the best.

image.jpg

Fennekins final evo looks bad in this fan made representation.
    But chespin and froakie spot on.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Have you seen the evolutions of them, supposedly fan made for the final evos, but they look like a very good representation of possible evos. anyways chespins final evo looks the best.

image.jpg
    I thought those were declared fake because they're not sugimori style? But that's what I'm hoping for. Or this: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/X-Y...ions-347612577
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

I thought those were declared fake because they're not sugimori style? But that's what I'm hoping for. Or this: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/X-Y...ions-347612577
    Good point, not sugimori style I'm just thinking that someone may have seen the final evos and made their best representation of them. And the deviant art one does look awesome as well.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

image.jpg

Fennekins final evo looks bad in this fan made representation.
    But chespin and froakie spot on.
    I actually really like Fennekin's final here. As well as the other two. This is my favorite set of fan evolutions actually

Good point, not sugimori style I'm just thinking that someone may have seen the final evos and made their best representation of them. And the deviant art one does look awesome as well.
    If we get either of those, or something close, I'll be tickled pink.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    I actually really like Fennekin's final here. As well as the other two. This is my favorite set of fan evolutions actually
    I meant the quality of the picture, and I agree that it is the best fan made set of evos.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y

If we get either of those, or something close, I'll be tickled pink.
    XD yes, I do want a set of evos like this, but sugimori is a pro at this now so I'm expecting some good stuff from him now. I mean it's the 6th gen he has had all the practice he needs lol

Sorry for double posting

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y

I meant the quality of the picture, and I agree that it is the best fan made set of evos.
    They are, or that deviantart one. I want my huge bulky chespin.

-My younger brother

They are, or that deviantart one. I want my huge bulky chespin.
    Yeah I swear we get some thin helmet wearing retard I'm like melting my 3ds with a magnifying glass.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y

I'm thinking it will have a higher special attack than normal atk but that's just a feeling I'm having. Either way it's looking to be a very good starter, I'm thinking for PKMN Y fennekin and PKMN X Froakie, but for PKMN Z ill use chespin.( best for last )
    How do you know there will be a Pokemkn Z? No, seriously, watch us end up with Pokemon A or something. I'm using Froakie, as you can probably tell.

I know looks can be deceiving, but I bet so much that Fennekin is speedy. I think Fennekin's typing will be Fire/Ground, but the Fire/Dark idea isn't bad either. And if it does actually become Fire/Dark, Froakie can get lost and whip his rear from here to New Brunswick.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Except pokemon A would make 0 sense atm

I was hoping Fennekin would turn out to be a new type combo of Fire/Electric for a nice speedy Special Attacker; probably would end up a glass cannon, though.

Since we're on the topic, I saw these yesterday.
    They're obviously fake, but I think they're pretty interesting:

1) This one for Chespin is kinda funky-looking, but I like the way the hat has grow into a boxer's headguard shape. The artist put's this as a "fake final evo", but I reckon it'd look better as the middle evo.

2) I like this Fennekin evo by the same artist. I like the way the ear hair has merged together to make a beard and the tassels.

3) This one, however, is my favourite. If Froakie's evos are even half this well-designed, I'll be one happy Ducklett. I love the name the artist has given it too; Kleptoad! Frikkin' genius!

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I was hoping Fennekin would turn out to be a new type combo of Fire/Electric for a nice speedy Special Attacker; probably would end up a glass cannon, though.
    Ground, an commonly used type would land 4x damage, unless Fire/Electric Fennekin has some grass moves.

The Fennekin is OK. The Chespin is derpy but the Froakie is uber creepy, panty thief wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Ground, an commonly used type would land 4x damage, unless Fire/Electric Fennekin has some grass moves.
    I gotta say, I love your sig. T.O.P!

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Have fun with almost any ground type.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Have fun with almost any ground type.
    Fennekin Evo used Magnet Rise!

or

Fennekin Evo floats with its Air Balloon!

or (On a sun team)

Fennekin Evo used Solarbeam!

But personally, I want Fenne to be Fire/Psychic. Would probably get a wide movepool-like all the other Fire-Starters and Psychic-Types.

Fennekin DW ability = levitate

problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Fennekin DW ability = levitate

problem solved
    That would make it pretty OP for a starter.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I honestly don't see Fennekin being Fire/Electric. If any, Froakie would be Electric. The bubble/foam/cloud thing could turn into a Thundercloud.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Yeah I swear we get some thin helmet wearing retard I'm like melting my 3ds with a magnifying glass.
    Amen, brother. I don't want him to become a knight/ninja.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    That would make it pretty OP for a starter.
    Would leave it 2 weaknesses. The Pure Waters have the exact same amount. Plus, Water and Rock are common types, move-wise and Pokemon-wise, and it'll be only resistant to like 3/4 things. Ain't that OP.

Anyway, I'd rather have Fennekin as Fire/Ghost with Levitate (Soundproof if the Sound-Type happens (contrary to my sig, I don't really like Sound-Type. I just used it to sound nice.) Blaziken counter! Except Blaziken carries the rare Shadow Claw, which would take away from Blaziken's average moves of Swords Dance, Protect, Flare Blitz and Hi Jump Kick. (Without Protect, it'll find it hard to get to decent speed, without Swords Dance, it isn't the best, Hi Jump Kick is nice STAB, an so on...)

For some reason, I feel all the starters will be OU or Uber. I could see Water/Fighting Froakie and Fire/Psychic or Fire/Ghost Fennekin doing well, but Grass/Dark Chespin? It better get high attack, Sucker Punch and a new physical Grass move!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Would leave it 2 weaknesses. The Pure Waters have the exact same amount. Plus, Water and Rock are common types, move-wise and Pokemon-wise, and it'll be only resistant to like 3/4 things. Ain't that OP.

Anyway, I'd rather have Fennekin as Fire/Ghost with Levitate (Soundproof if the Sound-Type happens (contrary to my sig, I don't really like Sound-Type. I just used it to sound nice.) Blaziken counter! Except Blaziken carries the rare Shadow Claw, which would take away from Blaziken's average moves of Swords Dance, Protect, Flare Blitz and Hi Jump Kick. (Without Protect, it'll find it hard to get to decent speed, without Swords Dance, it isn't the best, Hi Jump Kick is nice STAB, an so on...)

For some reason, I feel all the starters will be OU or Uber. I could see Water/Fighting Froakie and Fire/Psychic or Fire/Ghost Fennekin doing well, but Grass/Dark Chespin? It better get high attack, Sucker Punch and a new physical Grass move!
    Why do people want dark for chespin? It just gives it another weakness, and makes bug 4x.

-My younger brother

Page 415 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast