View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 422 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 10,526 to 10,550 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Yeah I'd love that! And it could be in Ubers?
    Grass/Steel...the next Ferrothorn? Or a Ferrothorn that actually hits HARD.
    ..Not in Ubers because it wouldn't have Sandstorm and have slightly lower stats so they can keep it balanced

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Yeah I'd love that! And it could be in Ubers?
    Grass/Steel...the next Ferrothorn? Or a Ferrothorn that actually hits HARD.
    Ferrothorn can hit pretty hard for a pokemon that isn't meant to hit hard..
    But chespins evo would need a very good movepool/ability to be uber.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    Ferrothorn can hit pretty hard for a pokemon that isn't meant to hit hard..
    But chespins evo would need a very good movepool/ability to be uber.
    As must as i like most Grass Starters..they don't have very good movepools (Expect Spectile..)

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    As must as i like most Grass Starters..they don't have very good movepools (Expect Spectile..)
    Torterra has a really good Movepool, and Serperior's is pretty decent.

Meganium works great defensively with it's movepool.

Venusaur sucks thouh.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Torterra has a really good Movepool, and Serperior's is pretty decent.

Meganium works great defensively with it's movepool.

Venusaur sucks thouh.

In my opinion they are not as good as the Water/Fire Starters's movepools..I hope Chespin will have a similar Movepool to Spectile

In my opinion they are not as good as the Water/Fire Starters's movepools..I hope Chespin will have a similar Movepool to Spectile
    Sceptile's moveset was really bad compared to Torterra though, and Emboar/Samurott had bad movepools, even though they were one of those all-powerful Fire/Water types.

Wait a minute... Fire/Water typing doesn't exist! :P

Sceptile's moveset was really bad compared to Torterra though, and Emboar/Samurott had bad movepools, even though they were one of those all-powerful Fire/Water types.

Wait a minute... Fire/Water typing doesn't exist! :P
    Yeah I'd have to agree, and IMO but pretty much a true fact Torterra was the best overall grass starter evo.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Yeah I'd have to agree, and IMO but pretty much a true fact Torterra was the best overall grass starter evo.
    If Toterra was faster..it honestly it would be a fantastic Pokemon at competitive battling..

If Toterra was faster..it honestly it would be a fantastic Pokemon at competitive battling..
    It's a turtle, hence the stereotypical slowness.

Plus, it's usable in Trick Room.

Yes Torterra is very good ,but under the circumstances of trick room he's a beast.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

True...Personally i would love to see more Grass/Ground Pokemon..Ice is the only problem but most Non-Legendary Ice Types are not that great

I'm honestly hoping that fennekin is Fire/Psychic or Fire/Dark. That would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxcat View Post
    I'm honestly hoping that fennekin is Fire/Psychic or Fire/Dark. That would be amazing.
    Fire/Psychic..is the best choice..Fennekin could become a Special Attack Sweeper with that type

Yeah. As long as its artwork turns out nice .If it doesnt i cant make myself pick it, even if it IS going to be Fire/psychic.

True...Personally i would love to see more Grass/Ground Pokemon..Ice is the only problem but most Non-Legendary Ice Types are not that great
    Walrein, Abomasnow, and Lapras are decent, and Mamoswine is pretty great, just saying :P

I would rather not see more of the typing, so that Torterra will remain unique in it's typing, same thing with Water/Steel.

Walrein, Abomasnow, and Lapras are decent, and Mamoswine is pretty great, just saying :P

I would rather not see more of the typing, so that Torterra will remain unique in it's typing, same thing with Water/Steel.
    But..that's Only 4 Pokemon...i am not saying Ice is a bad type but it has the least amount of great Pokemon..I really hope Gen 6 changes this

I agree, there should be better Ice types. It's my favorite and i'm always straining to find a decent one.

This is my first post here, hello... I just wanted to share my opinion about these Pokemon because I wanted to interact more with other people here.

Chespin. It seems to have a hard strong body and a high level of Attack and Defence, but it doesn't seems to be too fast. Fennekin. With that body it seems really fast, and it won't surprise me if it has a high Special Attack. It seems to be very intelligent too. Froakie. It seems to have a strong sweet heart to compensate its lack of cuteness and a high Special Defence with its soft body all that 'foam' around its neck and back.

Well... I was going to vote for Chespin at first, but in these moments I don't know witch to choose. The three of them seem to be good options.
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 7th April 2013 at 6:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    This is my first post here, hello... I just wanted to share my opinion about these Pokemon because I wanted to interact more with other people here.

Chespin. It seems to have a hard strong body and a high level of Attack and Defence, but it doesn't seems to be too fast. Fennekin. With that body it seems really fast, and it won't surprise me if it has a high Special Attack. Froakie. It seems to have a strong sweet heart to compensate its lack of cuteness and a high Special Defence with its soft body all that 'foam' around its neck and back.

Well... I was going to vote for Chespin at first, but in these moments I don't know witch to choose. The three of them seem to be good options.

In my opinion..Chespin looks fast with High Attack..a attacking sweeper

Chespin. It seems to have a hard strong body and a high level of Attack and Defence, but it doesn't seems to be too fast. Fennekin. With that body it seems really fast, and it won't surprise me if it has a high Special Attack. Froakie. It seems to have a strong sweet heart to compensate its lack of cuteness and a high Special Defence with its soft body all that 'foam' around its neck and back.

I thought the same when I saw them, except hat Froakie excels in HP along with Sp. Defense.

It seems to fit with th types. I like how the stas seem to go too.

I think Chespin is going to have high defence. It just looks like one of those types.

Yea, i agree with you. Chespin will most likely be a physical attacker or just a wall. I can see him being similar to torterra in stat distribution only with higher defenses than attack (but still decent attack). As for fenniken, it would seem quite odd for it to be anything other than a speedy sp. attacker. I think froakie will have high sp.def and hp and moderate speed. My type guesses would be subject to change, so im still deliberating over them.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

so what does everyone think will be the reason to get the starters this time? 1st gen was your birthday i believe, 2nd was to help with prof. elms studies, 3rd was to protect prof. birch, 4th was to protect yourself and then a gift, 5th was a gift for you and your friends.
    Maybe we'll get to choose them in the wild?
    Pokemon XY: Episode 15 is my favorite Pokemon episode OF ALL TIME (And Clemont my favorite character)

I thought the same when I saw them, except hat Froakie excels in HP along with Sp. Defense.

Yeah by now we can pretty much tell what the stats of the starters are going to be just by looking at them.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y

*Chuckles* Oh, I think I forgot the HP stats. Thank you for remind me! Yes, I agree Froakie may have a high HP.

Page 422 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast