View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 450 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Also, this

Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Also, this

Capture.JPG
    In that there is a cut off shadow to Fennekin's "evolution", and you can sort of see sketch lines. Someone could have just sketched it on SAI, colored it and put it out on the internet. And the word capture in the image link, capture usually means Snipping Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    In that there is a cut off shadow to Fennekin's "evolution", and you can sort of see sketch lines. Someone could have just sketched it on SAI, colored it and put it out on the internet. And the word capture in the image link, capture usually means Snipping Tool.
    Lol, never said it was offical, just what a cool Fennekin evo should look like IMO, i can tell Ken Sugimori's art from someone else ya know, and yes i used my snipping tool to capture it just to show you guys :I

Lol, never said it was offical, just what a cool Fennekin evo should look like IMO, i can tell Ken Sugimori's art from someone else ya know, and yes i used my snipping tool to capture it just to show you guys :I
    Well yeah it is kinda cool, though Froakie's evo wouldn't make much sense XD

Though we had Blaziken already, do we really need Fennekin to go bipedal and wear boxing gloves like a Hitmonchan?

I hope fennekin turns into something like thisimage.jpg
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Also, this

Capture.JPG
    This is really cool, reminds me of Gaomon and Gaogamon <3 two of my favorites

Hopefully, if it does become something like this, it won't be Fire/Fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

What even did I come back to... Talk of Pokemon cleavage? What.

Personally speaking, I can't say I'd really care if Fennekin turned out to be another Fire/Fighting type. Then again I never did get why people were so bothered by having three Fire/Fighting types in a row anyway... It's not like we have any outside of starter Pokemon, is it? It's not like it's worse than having even more pure types, is it? It adds a bit of spice to training them, having another type an' all...

Not that there's anything wrong with pure-type starters (I'd be forsaking my favourite region's starters if I said that...), I just find it a tad boring to keep getting them. I'd gladly take Fire/Fighting Fennekin over pure Grass and pure Water Chespin and Froakie.

That being said though, I'm still holding out for a Fire/Ghost Fennekin myself, so...

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Is this pic real? It was found on 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Night~ View Post
    I like Fennekin The most, Second would be Froakie. I Want Them to Make fennekin To Look More "Ferocious" But That is only MY Opinion. Chespin is the One Which I Like The Least, It Will Probably End Up As famous as Emboar :I
    Wow! That is some interesting stuff you tell there !

Ontopic: GAMEFREAAAKKKK YUNOOOOO GIVE NEWWW INFORMATIOOOOOOOOONNN ABOUT POKEMANNZZZZXX

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon POWER! View Post
    My best response to this,

With that source, are you really expecting a "yes?"

Fake, its not time to leaks to come out yet and they probably wont be showing the starters evolutions this soon anyway, still cool designs.

Take it as fake if Serebii/the official Pokemon site does not mention it. That was kind of in the rules...

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Also take it as fake when it looks so obviously fake

Ignoring the lack of gloss, the lack of usual information, the lack of usual corocoro formatting, the wrong time of release, and the various bits of cutoff there's the fact the they would never ever put artwork directly on the centerfold like that

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Fake, its not time to leaks to come out yet and they probably wont be showing the starters evolutions this soon anyway, still cool designs.
    well sure leaks don't usually come out so early
    but the mewtwo form was leaked HELLA early
    not saying it is real, but never doubt the power of the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    well sure leaks don't usually come out so early
    but the mewtwo form was leaked HELLA early
    not saying it is real, but never doubt the power of the internet
    That was different. The mewtwo thing was a movie poster not corocoro. Corocoro does not leak so early.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    That was different. The mewtwo thing was a movie poster not corocoro. Corocoro does not leak so early.
    the poster was from corocoro though

the poster was from corocoro though
    No it wasn't
    It wasn't at all. In fact I think I've told you this before!

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    No it wasn't
    It wasn't at all. In fact I think I've told you this before!
    i remember you telling me it was from corocoro in the dex thread

i remember you telling me it was from corocoro in the dex thread
    Noooo I didn't. I said
    The difference here is that Mewtwo's forme was on something that perfectly matched the formatting of the thing that leaked early
    I didn't say "corocoro" I said "the thing that leaked early." If I didn't tell you it was probably in another thread (or smogon, I guess; there's too many yveltal usernames)where I brought it up(fyi finding this post was FAR more obnoxious than one would think), but it was a thing entirely unrelated to corocoro

Now, while I should have specified the "thing," the fact that I mentioned it in that light rather than just saying corocoro should have tipped you off.

The starter evo scan has been posted in the Rumors & Fake Scans thread.

Obviously, it's fake. And talk about stupid layout. Why put an important art exactly in the middle of a book fold?

Looks like fake scans are on a roll again, We got two yesterday... and now this.
    Oh boy.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

Obviously, it's fake. And talk about stupid layout. Why put an important art exactly in the middle of a book fold?

Looks like fake scans are on a roll again, We got two yesterday... and now this.
    Oh boy.
    Maybe it likes sitting in the middle in the fold?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

Oh boy.
    Well, to be fair, Fake Scans make things bearable until CoroCoro or another source of information. But god, if those imagines ever turned real... I'd consider switching to Froakie unless they're only the middle stage.

I hope Fennekin becomes a majestical fox. I'd like a speedy Fire/Ground. It's quite a good combo, with only one weakness (but it's 4x) and can hit a variety of Pokemon for good damage. Add that with a Fighting or Rock move, and we suddenly get a really good Pokemon! I hope it gets Thunder/bolt or Energy Ball. Would make a very deadly weapon on a sun team.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Well, to be fair, Fake Scans make things bearable until CoroCoro or another source of information. But god, if those imagines ever turned real... I'd consider switching to Froakie unless they're only the middle stage.

I hope Fennekin becomes a majestical fox. I'd like a speedy Fire/Ground. It's quite a good combo, with only one weakness (but it's 4x) and can hit a variety of Pokemon for good damage. Add that with a Fighting or Rock move, and we suddenly get a really good Pokemon! I hope it gets Thunder/bolt or Energy Ball. Would make a very deadly weapon on a sun team.
    Thunder would be retarded on a sun team.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Thunder would be retarded on a sun team.
    Well then use Thunderbolt ;P I forgot Thunder derps in the Sun lol!

But I'd like Grass/Steel Chespin, Fire/Ground Fennekin, and Water/Flying Froakie. Noticed something? Steel/Ground/Flying makes a semi-triangle. Ground-SE>Steel, Steel-Resists>Flying and Flying-Immune>Ground. Also, these types all only have one weakness (Well, two on Froakie's behalf) and Ches and Fenn are weak to Fenn's and Froak's attacks respectively. You could have Froak to be Water/Rock to complete the 'Sandstorm Type-Trio' and to be weak 4x to Grass, completing that circle, but Froakie doesn't look like a likely Water/Rock.

However, we were sure Tep would kill the Fire/Fighting thread, but no. Also, Journey to the West has a river ogre character... And we know GF is obsessed with JttW. I feel so bad for you, Froakie.

Wait, Grass/Steel has a Fighting weakness and Fire/Ground has a second Ground weakness... That fills the trio nicely!
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 30th April 2013 at 7:47 PM.

Page 450 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast