View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 469 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by latiamy View Post
    O.o Ok ok, he is welcomed to my team.
    you dam right he on ya team lol, I'm just kidding though, but I'mma pick him up even if he butt, just cuz he looks like a g, like he got thug life tatted underneath his fur ctfu
    Ya friendly neighborhood poketroll.

My X team so far: Reya the Fennekin (named after girlgonegamer on youtube), MyNiqqaritehere and or Kung fu panda the Yachamu or whatever that panda thing's name was, and the Green Ranger gogoat powerangers niqqa.

Real niqqa talkin', sit ya butt down

Since I've decided on Fenniken my first go round, I actually hoping for the Fire/Psychic combo, psychic is one of those types I don't use too often so it'll be a nice switch, as far as the stats I just hope GF doesn't decide to Mind**** us and make it a Defensive Pokemon like they did with Serprior

I'm a fan of Absol so I will port one over but hope I don't have to win the game to do so. Too early for me to decide absolutely on a starter but I lean towards Chespin. Need to see the other 6th gen before forming my team. Likely will see at least one new Dragon type.

Taurous Could use an evolution

Like Normal/Fighting
    Last edited by Gergenator; 12th May 2013 at 2:52 AM.
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by Emboss View Post
    you dam right he on ya team lol, I'm just kidding though, but I'mma pick him up even if he butt, just cuz he looks like a g, like he got thug life tatted underneath his fur ctfu
    Buddy, I don't want to call you out, but why are you typing like your drunk and one of the 'gangsters' 10 year olds try to emulate? You sound like you have head trauma. Please try to make some sense and stop saying 'niqqua'.

While I dislike the knight idea, I like the mace tail for chespin. And if he is fighting, I hope his head doesn't end up looking like a boxer's helmet or something.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

Quote Originally Posted by red2000 View Post
    Since I've decided on Fenniken my first go round, I actually hoping for the Fire/Psychic combo, psychic is one of those types I don't use too often so it'll be a nice switch, as far as the stats I just hope GF doesn't decide to Mind**** us and make it a Defensive Pokemon like they did with Serprior
    Ikr!!! That pissed me off when I used serperior in b2, imo, it should have been emboar- shoulda been a defenisive bulky type with high attack, serperior shoulda been real fast with a good movepool of special attacks and samurott shoulda went with the samurai theme and had maybe like a signature move that included it using its lil swords. But that's just me. So i hope good ole reya the fennekin gets more balanced stats, but more focused on special attack and defense

My X team so far: Reya the Fennekin (named after girlgonegamer on youtube), MyNiqqaritehere and or Kung fu panda the Yachamu or whatever that panda thing's name was, and the Green Ranger gogoat powerangers niqqa.

I'm thinking about choosing either Froakie or finnikin
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Yea, the language is rather unnessesary. You can be funny without it. Besides other kiddos are on this site and we should not be a bad example now can we.
    Thank you.

Which starter do you like so far?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Still, some might consider it a bad word. Yes, I sound old fashioned. But thats how i am.

Anywho, i wonder if they'll make a forme for absol and skarmory.
    A more physical skarmory would be interesting.

-My younger brother

Stop spamming or I will infract the rest of you too.

So maybe the dex entries hint at what will happen to them. Chespin's chestnut helmet will get bigger with each evolution and probably get sharper and develop more spikes. Froakie will totally get a full beard and head of hair made of foam to protect itself. And Fennekin will have flaming ears. That would be kind of cool.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Sorry. We'll get back to pokemon.

-My younger brother

I hope Fennekin doesn't have flaming ears. The fur looks is much more cute. I'm really confused how Chespin can learn Vine Whip. Razor Leaf, sure. But Vine Whip seems like a stretch. I've always though of Chespin of being more of a mammal of the forest, rather than a plant. Then again it never made sense to me how Snivy could learn the move either. I'm looking forward to the animations making sense of that.
    Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code: 1461-7604-0905
    Type: Steel
    Pokemon: Skarmory, Magneton, Klefki

Kalos Dex Completion
    Finished!

Need help? Just let me know.

Goal is to complete dex before the release of Pokemon Box!

Who's spamming????
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    I hope Fennekin doesn't have flaming ears. The fur looks is much more cute. I'm really confused how Chespin can learn Vine Whip. Razor Leaf, sure. But Vine Whip seems like a stretch. I've always though of Chespin of being more of a mammal of the forest, rather than a plant. Then again it never made sense to me how Snivy could learn the move either. I'm looking forward to the animations making sense of that.
    Yeah, though it could use its tail.

^I think he's talking about the language discussion.

-My younger brother

That was not spam, that was a very important discussion we were having thank you very much, but if I had to say responding the shneak's comment on fennekin's fire ears, I think his ears will have a lot to do with his evolution

Edit: like maybe a fire necklace or just plain fired up ears. Or maybe like a super sayin 3 type thing, but with its ears lol! Honestly though, i just hope they don't screw it up like they did with emboar
    Last edited by Emboss; 12th May 2013 at 3:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So maybe the dex entries hint at what will happen to them. Chespin's chestnut helmet will get bigger with each evolution and probably get sharper and develop more spikes.
    I think Chespin's helmet will turn into a full body armor in its final evolution. Chespin could be based on a knight.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I think Chespin's helmet will turn into a full body armor in its final evolution. Chespin could be based on a knight.
    I like the armor part, just not the knight. The fan art does not fill me with hope.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I like the armor part, just not the knight. The fan art does not fill me with hope.
    Yeah, they're prolly gonna do what everybody least expects like how nobody expected oshawott or tepig to turn out the way they did lol. Watch chespin turn into some lil four legged monstrosity with Elikiteru's face lol sic nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Emboss View Post
    Yeah, they're prolly gonna do what everybody least expects like how nobody expected oshawott or tepig to turn out the way they did lol. Watch chespin turn into some lil four legged monstrosity with Elikiteru's face lol sic nah.
    I could deal with a quadruped if they do it right. Like samurott. Hedgehogs/porcupines ARE 4 legged.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    That's possible. I wonder if it would grow taller for this. Right now I'm imagining it evolving into something resembling Excadrill, and armor would make it look very bulky.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I could deal with a quadruped if they do it right. Like samurott. Hedgehogs/porcupines ARE 4 legged.
    O_O I never thought of it! What if they do a hedgehog type evolution for chespin! Not that it'd be all spikey like a hedgehog/porcupine, but I can see it rocking some type of back armor with good defensive stats and hopefully a good special attack

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    That's possible. I wonder if it would grow taller for this. Right now I'm imagining it evolving into something resembling Excadrill, and armor would make it look very bulky.
    I like it. Make it spiky.

-My younger brother

That would be an awesome look. Its defense will probably be sweet!
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Could someone translate what the descriptions of the Starters on the scans say? Here's the image:
    http://www.serebii.net/corocoro5131.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/corocoro5134.jpg
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Page 469 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast