View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 495 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,375 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    That's okay, I correct people's grammatical errors when I quote them anyway. But anyways, I feel that it is pointless to guess things about Fennekin's evolutions due to the current lack of leads.
    Still fun to guess. I have a feeling it'll be this cartoon poodle-esque thing.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

This brings me back to Digimon Rumble Arena series.

If it turned out like that, it would probably turn out the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    speaking of digimon, there's a digimon named Sylphimon I believe. if only I could remember the origins of it, sylveon's type could be a bit easier to predict.
    If I remember correctly.. it was a bird/humanoid digimon?
    I think, anyway.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    speaking of digimon, there's a digimon named Sylphimon I believe. if only I could remember the origins of it, sylveon's type could be a bit easier to predict.
    This?

Looks birdlike.

F*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    This?

Looks birdlike.

*censored censored obscenity*.
    Oh goodness, no. That does NOT help.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

This?

Looks birdlike.

F*ck.
    yes that one! damn, I hope it doesn't imply that sylveon'a a flying type. although I thought it was sylph- it's actually silph-.. possibly a different meaning. but oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

OH MY GOD.

silphymon was made through DNA Digivolution.

The theme of this Gen appears to be DNA.

We must DNA Evolve to get sylveon.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    OH MY GOD.

hahaha welcome to my sig, kind sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post

We must

DNAvolve

okay wow that did not work like at all

We must

DNAvolve

okay wow that did not work like at all
    Use some weird reverse dna splicers?

Also, not to be rude, but this is the starter thread.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Fennekin better stay as a quadruple! It's always the fire one that gets away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Fennekin better stay as a quadruple! It's always the fire one that gets away with it.
    That is true. Like I said, I seem him looking like a cartoon poodle

-My younger brother

I also can't work out what Fennekins final Speed stat will be. I mean I really want Froakie to be the fastest starter (it's about time the water one was). But I mean its a fox and still looks quite fast. Ofcourse there's nothing to stop GF from having 2 fairly fast starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    I also can't work out what Fennekins final Speed stat will be. I mean I really want Froakie to be the fastest starter (it's about time the water one was). But I mean its a fox and still looks quite fast. Ofcourse there's nothing to stop GF from having 2 fairly fast starters.
    85-90? I could see froakie higher but that's my guess for fennekin.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    85-90? I could see froakie higher but that's my guess for fennekin.
    I see Fennekin having a Speed like Blaziken, not too fast, not too slow. Because I think Fennekin's final evolution's gonna be hairy/furry, it's gonna slow down its speed a little bit and that's why I think Froakie is gonna be faster than Fennekin.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I see Fennekin having a Speed like Blaziken, not too fast, not too slow. Because I think Fennekin's final evolution's gonna be hairy/furry, it's gonna slow down its speed a little bit and that's why I think Froakie is gonna be faster than Fennekin.
    Good point. I see it sort of having the lion cut.

-My younger brother

Good point. I see it sort of having the lion cut.
    A speed a little bit like Luxray could do the thing too.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    A speed a little bit like Luxray could do the thing too.
    Ha, I imagine him being really snooty.

-My younger brother

no love for chespin *forever alone face* meh i don't care if chespin has 7 weaknesses thats why you have 6 pokemon the others make up for those weaknesses
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

I say Chespin is getting a lot of love from the people, just when it comes to the possible typing it makes people not want to choose him..

miju :c

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    no love for chespin *forever alone face* meh i don't care if chespin has 7 weaknesses thats why you have 6 pokemon the others make up for those weaknesses
    While I'd be sad if he got a crappy type, as long as he looks cool I'll take him.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    Don't worry, Chespin is my number one choice for now as well. I won't let him down !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

While I'd be sad if he got a crappy type, as long as he looks cool I'll take him.
    he might be a defensive pokemon with that chesnut thing, besides i'm hoping to get the other two through trading a baby chespin ( through ditto bredding) for a baby feenekin and froakie if i manage that they will be on my online team ( since its 3ds i can finally play online no longer need wep) how bad can grass dark be?

weak to fire ice fighting (fairy if real) flying bug more i can't think of atm but i know theres 2 more alludeing my mind xD but i do now relieaze i cannot main chespin online but since i play for the offline won't be an issue
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

The Grass/Dark type is

2x weak: Fire,Flying,Poison,Ice,Fighting
    4x weak : Bug
    0x weak: Psychic

People think competitively and with the rise of starters use in the metagame. ( Ex: All of the 1st Gen, Feraligatr and Typholsion (From what I've seen..sorry Meganium), All of the 3rd Gen, Infernape and Empoleon, and now Serperior..but its usage went down but rose a bit due to move tutors)

Seeing how Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie will do amusing everyone, like what would their DW Abilities be if its still continued

Miju =w=

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    The Grass/Dark type is

2x weak: Fire,Flying,Poison,Ice,Fighting
    4x weak : Bug
    0x weak: Psychic

People think competitively and with the rise of starters use in the metagame. ( Ex: All of the 1st Gen, Feraligatr and Typholsion (From what I've seen..sorry Meganium), All of the 3rd Gen, Infernape and Empoleon, and now Serperior..but its usage went down but rose a bit due to move tutors)

Seeing how Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie will do amusing everyone, like what would their DW Abilities be if its still continued

Miju =w=
    infact they super effect phyisc so taht helps grass, plus considering some people use swampart and quagsire it's a good idea to own some grass types.
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

Page 495 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast