View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 533 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,325 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster99325 View Post
    i like these new starters. not my favorite but they look cool but if Fennekin turns into another fire-fighting type, it would get rather boring. i like the all. Froakie is really funny and awesome looking. Fennekin is really cute and i think he's going to evolve into an awesome pokemon like torchic. Chespin is cute and funny.
    I think chespin has potential to be one of my favorites. I'm curious to see if fennekin will stay cute, or follow the typical evolution route.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Page 666!
    All the starters final evolutions will be the devil.

..so basically all fire/fighting.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Why is everyone so frickin obsessed with 666? God!

On another note, five months until release!
    So maybe in three months or so we will finally get their evos
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 5th June 2013 at 6:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post

It's four months

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I think Chespin could be the first Grass starter I have ever chosen, because I've always liked the other types better. He looks cool and hopefully his evolutions are promising. Fire/Psychic for Fennekin would be awesome, but Fire/Fighting might just cause a lot of hate against the game itself. I didn't really have much to say about Froakie, but maybe his evolutions or type will change my mind.

Counting down the days till X and Y... We've come so far since January!
    My White 2 Team!
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by yakkocmn View Post
    I think Chespin could be the first Grass starter I have ever chosen, because I've always liked the other types better. He looks cool and hopefully his evolutions are promising. Fire/Psychic for Fennekin would be awesome, but Fire/Fighting might just cause a lot of hate against the game itself. I didn't really have much to say about Froakie, but maybe his evolutions or type will change my mind.

Counting down the days till X and Y... We've come so far since January!
    first grass type i picked on the first playthough was turtwig but treeko was my most used grass type almost every other game i have choosen the fire starter first expect black 2 when i choose oshawatt first time picking the water starter on the first play though
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    first grass type i picked on the first playthough was turtwig but treeko was my most used grass type almost every other game i have choosen the fire starter first expect black 2 when i choose oshawatt first time picking the water starter on the first play though
    Me too! I picked all the grass starters, but Gen V.. I played the recently released Jap version, by the time I had a long distance with pokemon, and BW was indeed my new beggining, so.. I picked Oshawott cuz it looked more pokemon-ish to me.. and this time, Im with Froakie... so... Maybe ill be a official Grass/Water trainer

"Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It's four months
    you sure >.> I was thinking it was coming towards the end of October, so I said five if that's what you mean

@yakkocmn
    Well Chespin does look pretty awesome, but you have never chosen Torterra or Serperior?!?!
    I thought those two were amazing

I didn't either my only grass starter was treecko the rest have been fire
    and even if it comes at the end of October it's still under 5 months thought I'd point it out
    I don't think I'm as obsessed with fennekin turning fire/fighting like everyone else is cuz I picked treecko not torchic but I still don't want another fire/fighting
    but you look at fennekin and it doesn't look like it could end up fire/fighting but then again tepig didn't either but look how that turned out (should have been fire/ground and I have reasons)
    hey the poll at the top, when the evolutions are out do you think they'll start a new one but keep this one
    so it would be like you can see that now it's in the lead then say fennekin turns fire/fighting and you see the new poll say chespin's winning and 5 people are sticking with fennekin
    Last edited by firestarter2398; 5th June 2013 at 8:42 AM. Reason: need to
    Need pretty much everything
    White 2 friend code: 3654 9343 2801 name is Aaron
    Seen 200 and something Caught 100 and something

I quite like Torterra.. but Empoleon is my favourite from that gen.
    And this current gen, I don't know, none of them really appeal to me but if I had to choose I would probably go with samurott, with serperior being firmly at the very bottom of my list.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

I have always loved using Grass Types..I have used a grass starters first in Gens 4,3,1 and i used a Water Starter in Gen 2 and a Fire Starter in Gen 5..I love using Grass Types for some reason, i always have one on my team

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

I'm looking forward to seeing both the second and final forms of the new starters. I hope the Fennekin doesn't revert to the fire/fighting thing. It has been done to death!
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

Quote Originally Posted by dayvee View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing both the second and final forms of the new starters. I hope the Fennekin doesn't revert to the fire/fighting thing. It has been done to death!
    I am 90% percent sure that Fennekin won't be a Fire/Fighting Type..it just doesn't look Fire/Fighting to me..personally it either looks Pure Fire or Fire/Psychic

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I am 90% percent sure that Fennekin won't be a Fire/Fighting Type..it just doesn't look Fire/Fighting to me..personally it either looks Pure Fire or Fire/Psychic
    Or Fire/Ground is a possibility with it being a Fennec Fox pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I am all for a Fire/Ground Pokemon but if Fennekin is a Fire/Ground Pokemon...i think Froakie should be Water/Ice and Chespin should be Grass/Rock

even if nothing suggest them being these types i just hope they are,

grass/ghost
    fire/electric
    water/dark/fighting/bug/flying/ice/rock/purple/ground.

heck i hope there are a few pokemon in the region dex at least with those types.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    even if nothing suggest them being these types i just hope they are,

grass/ghost
    fire/electric
    water/dark/fighting/bug/flying/ice/rock/purple/ground.

heck i hope there are a few pokemon in the region dex at least with those types.
    Personally..i would love to see a Grass/Electric ( That's not Rotom), Fire/Electric ( That's not Rotom) and a Fire/Ice Pokemon..also Purple is not a type..

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post

Why do some people have to make a big deal out of everything? God!

I'm dying to see the evolutions of these starters, they are some of my favorites so far! :-D

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I don't see why people think Fennekin will be Fire/Ground just because he is a Fennec Fox.
    If that was the case why wasn't Vulpix and Eevee like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    Because it's stupid and ridiculous. Oh look 666 herp derp let's make a joke about it!
    It's just stupid. It's the equivalent of making a farting joke if someone in the room farts.
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 5th June 2013 at 3:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post

I'm dying to see the evolutions of these starters, they are some of my favorites so far! :-D
    Same here..in my opinion i am looking forward to seeing the evoultions of the starters the most..i know this is very unlikely but what if they reveal the 2 form of the starters at E3..

Same here..in my opinion i am looking forward to seeing the evoultions of the starters the most..i know this is very unlikely but what if they reveal the 2 form of the starters at E3..
    They won't.
    They'll focus more on gameplay, and more details on the games, that's about all.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

You may be wrong. E3 could give us a little spoiler by showing new battle mechanics or moves by having the evolved forms using them.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    You may be wrong. E3 could give us a little spoiler by showing new battle mechanics or moves by having the evolved forms using them.
    I hope so because i really want to see the evolved forms..especially if they are Grass/Dark,Water/Fighting and Fire/Psychic.. but i got to admit..i want to see new Pokemon..

I hope so because i really want to see the evolved forms..especially if they are Grass/Dark,Water/Fighting and Fire/Psychic.. but i got to admit..i want to see new Pokemon..
    I don't think we are getting the starter's evolutions so early. My guess is the new type if the rumors are true.
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

I hope so because i really want to see the evolved forms..especially if they are Grass/Dark,Water/Fighting and Fire/Psychic.. but i got
    to admit..i want to see new Pokemon..
    Well, maybe E3 would try to show the back of them to hint them rather than show the whole design of the starter evos. The middle stages may be a better way of showing the starters because there may be less differences between the middle stage and the base stage.

Page 533 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast