View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 626 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fenniken View Post
    oops sorry forgot japanese culture i live there
    my bad chespin can be grass/eletric fennekin fire/ghost froakie water/normal
    It feels like I have enough of privileges to internet-punch you tough.

Froakies: foam,bubbles becoming an cape?
    Any opninions about it?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Really? I hated the uneven levels. It was so obnoxious getting the starter with terrible evolution timing.
    I don't mind it, although I agree that maybe 14 is too early, but I tend to keep my starter in it's first form till about lv20. But that's just a habit of mine to try and make the games abit harder.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I liked it-not all species of animals take the same time to grow up. That's how I always saw it.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Just saw Froakie use a new move on Smash, looked weird, maybe Quick Attack coz it was a really low level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Just saw Froakie use a new move on Smash, looked weird, maybe Quick Attack coz it was a really low level.
    Can you give me a link?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Can you give me a link?
    To Smash? Pokebeach have a stream going.

Where on the website can i find this?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Forgot Smash was on today! New Gameplay hey, how about the other two
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Huh, not seeing it. Oh well, if its important in the next few days it'll be here.

-My younger brother

SORRY EVERYONE xD

I meant Pokejungle
    http://pokejungle.net/2013/07/20/pok...y-airing-soon/

Froakie can make more bubbles So cool!

SORRY EVERYONE xD

I meant Pokejungle
    http://pokejungle.net/2013/07/20/pok...y-airing-soon/
    Thanks for the link! Now I know where to go when a Smash episode airs!

Also, I'd like to know if you guys consider Froakie biped or quadruped? Because it seems to me that its hands can also double as feet for jumping (if there's a name for that, i don't know it)
    And observing patterns, I like how the starters are always mixed biped and quadruped.
    Last edited by NoNotJames; 21st July 2013 at 1:54 AM.

awesome how froakie did that with his bubbles like how a frog does that thing with its neck fenikins ear hair lits up when it sneezes xD chespins leafs spike up xD
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Well, this raises my love for Froakie a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
    Maybe it's wishful speculation? It would be interesting (to have Froakie as water/normal), but I'd like Froakie to become a water/ground toad. Maybe get a bit browner.
    No... Please no, not another Seismetoad, god that thing was ugly....
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    No... Please no, not another Seismetoad, god that thing was ugly....
    For sure. And Water/Ground was already done plenty of times.
    I actually think that the best combination it could have is Fighting.

I wouldn't complain if it was Electric or Flying, but I see it unlikely since all the poses in the anime (Yes, that means nothing but for me how they're portrayed in art tells a lot about what they will become). Then again, I said the same about Dewott and got completely disappointed afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post
    For sure. And Water/Ground was already done plenty of times.
    I actually think that the best combination it could have is Fighting.

I wouldn't complain if it was Electric or Flying, but I see it unlikely since all the poses in the anime (Yes, that means nothing but for me how they're portrayed in art tells a lot about what they will become). Then again, I said the same about Dewott and got completely disappointed afterwards.
    highly unlikely to be water/electric but its highly possible to be water/fighting

Maybe they will be Water/Fighting, Fire/Psychic, and Grass/Dark... it could make things interesting, that way each starter would be getting a secondary type that would be the reverse of their original Paper/Scissors/Rock weaknesses. That way all three starters would have a type that was super effective against the other two... I guess its not too out there, I mean Chespin looks a little like Nuzleaf, and it became the Grass/Dark Shiftry, and Froakie is a frog, Poliwag/Poliwhirl were tadpoles, and they became Water/Fighting Poliwrath, and Fennekin... well, it is supposed to learn Psychic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu25 View Post
    Maybe they will be Water/Fighting, Fire/Psychic, and Grass/Dark... it could make things interesting, that way each starter would be getting a secondary type that would be the reverse of their original Paper/Scissors/Rock weaknesses. That way all three starters would have a type that was super effective against the other two... I guess its not too out there, I mean Chespin looks a little like Nuzleaf, and it became the Grass/Dark Shiftry, and Froakie is a frog, Poliwag/Poliwhirl were tadpoles, and they became Water/Fighting Poliwrath, and Fennekin... well, it is supposed to learn Psychic!!
    All I really want is for Fennekin's evolutions to be Fire/Psychic, the other 2 starters could be anything for all I care.

Except for maybe Grass/Poison or Water/Ground, those have been done WAY too much already.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

those typings would be ideal but if it actually happens is another thing altogether. also as much as i would love Fennekin to be Fire/Psychic, just coz it can learn Psychic doesnt mean it will be Fire/Psychic, there are a number of mono pokemon who can learn psychic and ghosts can also learn it so nothing is stoping it from being Fire/Ghost but once against id love a reverse secondary triangle

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    awesome how froakie did that with his bubbles like how a frog does that thing with its neck fenikins ear hair lits up when it sneezes xD chespins leafs spike up xD
    I found that to be the best part of the trailer. He looked so relaxed and yet he managed to show off some of his powers in a nice way like Fennekin and Chespin did.

Miju ^o^

Quote Originally Posted by NiteMareRose View Post
    those typings would be ideal but if it actually happens is another thing altogether. also as much as i would love Fennekin to be Fire/Psychic, just coz it can learn Psychic doesnt mean it will be Fire/Psychic, there are a number of mono pokemon who can learn psychic and ghosts can also learn it so nothing is stoping it from being Fire/Ghost but once against id love a reverse secondary triangle
    It depends on whether it learns the move by TM or level up. Not a single fire or ghost type learns Psychic by level up.

i hadn't noticed how those secondary typings would reverse the traditional rock/paper/scissors. that would mix things up a bit and probably even things out between the three starters.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    I found that to be the best part of the trailer. He looked so relaxed and yet he managed to show off some of his powers in a nice way like Fennekin and Chespin did.

Miju ^o^
    It's a bit.... freaky, yet cute at the same time, like Sylveon's flesh bows. But he looked stoned...

*cough*Oshawott/Mijamaru is overrated! *cough*
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 21st July 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Pokemon X and Y Anime seems to be a bit dark....don't you think?

However, the starters were shown pretty well.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Page 626 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast