View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 1001 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,025 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Supposed fennekin evolution was dissected as fake already
    In order for that to be real
    It would need to shrink in size to fit along the grass

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by SageofTruth View Post
    roakie's final evo leaked maybe. Do you guys feel this picture is fake?

http://i.imgur.com/cLbWev0.jpg
    So incredibly fake it hurts, the bubbles are a trademark of the froakie line, it won't lose them on the final evolution for some scarf thing. It barely even looks like frogadier.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    So incredibly fake it hurts, the bubbles are a trademark of the froakie line, it won't lose them on the final evolution for some scarf thing. It barely even looks like frogadier.
    Like Blastoise barely look like Wartortle? The denial is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    it kind of looks okay....i like the idea of its tongue (i think) becoming a part of its new "scarf"
    . but your true about the white bubble scarf/cloak thingy; it should be seen somewhere

@Nyarlathotep- true (no fluff tail or ears)...at least Blastoise still kept the shell
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Like Blastoise barely look like Wartortle? The denial is hilarious.
    Hilarious that I'm denying an obvious fake, like all the other fakes that supposedly seemed "so real"?

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by MonfernoFreak View Post
    Moving onto to something completely different, I wanna show you guys these two Fennekin and Froakie final evos. They've already been confirmed fake and some of you may have seen them before but just look how cool they are.
    http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/po...bad.453397097/
    I think those pictures have been around for this whole week. The froakie one is ... awesome i hope we have something similar. The fennekin one is a bit simple, and it looks too masculine for me. I think fennekin3 will keep it's femenine looks.

Just got to sit back and watch all the different pictures of the supposed final evos flood in like crazy until we get the real ones confirmed.

Not liking that Froakie evolution-hopefully fake
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotep View Post
    like blastoise barely look like wartortle? The denial is hilarious.

the froakie evolution was declared fake by the person who made them on 4chan
    (Along with the lucha bird)

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

So the froakie evo was confirmed fake by the guy from 4chan? Well this is 4chan we are talking about so its not that surprising.

Well now since that's out of the way...I still hope the final froakie form can learn ariel ace.

Named Admiral Sentret

I cannot really understand its design actually.. so I don't want to judge

i feel if they did leak the actual pics then GF and Nintendo will officially reveal them not soon after

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by NightFire7 View Post
    So the froakie evo was confirmed fake by the guy from 4chan? Well this is 4chan we are talking about so its not that surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by random 4chan guy
    Anyone can just take the image, make a thread, and go "lel I made it guys it was a ruse all along!"
    anyone can do this

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

Quote Originally Posted by IMACHARIZARDGUY View Post
    i feel if they did leak the actual pics then GF and Nintendo will officially reveal them not soon after
    Like they did with past gen starters? Nahh if they don't confirm them there's no proof they are real..

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    the froakie evolution was declared fake by the person who made them on 4chan
    (Along with the lucha bird)
    Thank God. Tongue scarf was eeeeeeewwwww
    3ds FC: 4124-5399-8900

Froakie Master Race!!

Thank God. Tongue scarf was eeeeeeewwwww
    Quote Originally Posted by random 4chan guy
    Anyone can just take the image, make a thread, and go "lel I made it guys it was a ruse all along!"
    anyone can do this. the guy who said it was fake was anonymous

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

You know all I am waiting for is someone to post a chespin final evo that looks like a knight holding up a honedge as a sword, that would just make my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku Takanashi View Post
    It could be worse if Chespin was Grass/Fighting Fennekin Fire/Psychic and Froakie Water/Dark then each would have two 2x weaknesses to another
    Chespin would have a 2x weakness of Fire and Psychic to Fennekin
    Fennekin would have a 2x weakness of Water and Dark to Froakie
    And Froakie would have a 2x weakness of Grass and Fighting to Chespin
    (I think)

By having Chespin as Grass/Dark Fennekin as Fire/Psychic and Froakie as Water/Fighting you have one trio going one way and another Trio going the other way which helps prevent the whole each having two 2x weaknesses to each other plus its not like it's defenseless its got aerial ace plus rollout plus mud shot which covers bug and fire weaknesses nicely I don't think Chespin will be terrible it just has to hope to get the right stats in the right place and find a trainer thats skilled enough to over come it's short comings

I don't highly dislike any Pokemon at all and I plan to one day have a trained team member of each Pokemon I just like some more then others and go for them first for me I like Froakie and now Fennekin more Chespin is like the Tepig of this Gen last Gen I went for Ooshawott and Snivy but I still like Tepig just not as much as Oshawott and Snivy I have a Poke like that in each Gen in first it was Bulbasaur in second it was Chikorita in third it was Mudkip in fourth it was Turtwig I still like them I just like the other two starters a bit more and I plan to raise a Chespin one day just not before Froakie or Fennekin
    I really hope Chespin last stage be really cool

Lyndell's 3DS XL: 2380 2934 0909
    Bug Safari:
    Pokemon X Lyndell

Quote Originally Posted by NightFire7 View Post
    You know all I am waiting for is someone to post a chespin final evo that looks like a knight holding up a honedge as a sword, that would just make my day.
    no.

Even the final evo of chespin would make my week!

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

The person who posted that Froakie final evo also said that there was no post-game other than catching legendaries and also that there would only be around 70 new pokemon. This just seems fishy as a lot of the pokemon interviews have stressed there to be a lot of content in this game. Also haven't they already revealed around 40 poke's? It would seem odd for there to only be 70 when you show off that many.

easily fake, I have received information that the final evolutions will not be released until release day, Gamefreak has put up an embargo on information, so anything that may seem new, should now be considered fake, because Nintendo are not releasing any information, not on the number of new pokemon and the final evolutions, the names of towns and cities, the last 4 gyms, the elite four, the champion, the third member of Xerneas and Yvertal, the legendary trio of the region, the Pseudo legendries. as of October 4 there will be no new information, so people are going to try and say that this is real, but it will easily be considered fake, since there is a rush to gather the information, even on Pokebeach, the rumours there are now considered fake because we know nothing of the final evolutions.

we can speculate and picture what we think the final evolutions are going to be, but anyone posting stuff will need to have some really good information to prove that it is real, since Nintendo are keeping it silent from everyone, I also seriously doubt that there will be 70 new pokemon, I think that there will be 110 new pokemon, (or around that mark) but there is no proof to back it up. I obviously know as much as the person sending out fake pictures of supposed final evolutions, and that is stuff all.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    easily fake, I have received information that the final evolutions will not be released until release day, Gamefreak has put up an embargo on information, so anything that may seem new, should now be considered fake, because Nintendo are not releasing any information, not on the number of new pokemon and the final evolutions, the names of towns and cities, the last 4 gyms, the elite four, the champion, the third member of Xerneas and Yvertal, the legendary trio of the region, the Pseudo legendries. as of October 4 there will be no new information, so people are going to try and say that this is real, but it will easily be considered fake, since there is a rush to gather the information, even on Pokebeach, the rumours there are now considered fake because we know nothing of the final evolutions.

we can speculate and picture what we think the final evolutions are going to be, but anyone posting stuff will need to have some really good information to prove that it is real, since Nintendo are keeping it silent from everyone, I also seriously doubt that there will be 70 new pokemon, I think that there will be 110 new pokemon, (or around that mark) but there is no proof to back it up. I obviously know as much as the person sending out fake pictures of supposed final evolutions, and that is stuff all.
    Excuse me but... isn't that what leaks are for? Most of the info we've gotten in advance so far about the games didn't come from GF. Even Pyroar in theory wasn't supposed to be revealed before the games came out.

The reason for which there isn't any major new info coming out there days DESPITE the fact that apparently game reviewers are starting to get their copies, is that Nintendo's been reacting very seriously on unauthorised leaks lately, often even pursuing the leakers themselves.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Sigh. Even though they may obviously seem fake, chances are someone will pull you up about it if you just say its fake because the pics haven't actually been proven fake. So yeah I am waiting for the games to come out so we won't have to put up with anymore weird pictures.

roakie's final evo leaked maybe. Do you guys feel this picture is fake?

http://i.imgur.com/cLbWev0.jpg
    Why is it wearing Mewtwo's tail as a scarf?

Page 1001 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast