View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 1002 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 29029529929989991000100110021003100410051006101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 25,026 to 25,050 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

This false informations getting rather boring now
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by NightFire7 View Post
    Sigh. Even though they may obviously seem fake, chances are someone will pull you up about it if you just say its fake because the pics haven't actually been proven fake.
    It's the other way around. They haven't been proven to be legit. Unless they come from a legitimate source that can prove the credibility of the image then I'm not working myself up.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Why is it wearing Mewtwo's tail as a scarf?
    I think its suppose to be its tongue?
    It amazes me how mad people got about only having 69 pokemon yet failed to giggle at it

Totally agree shadow lucario. I prefer to really believe stuff that is actually confirmed or from a legitimate source.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFire7 View Post
    Totally agree shadow lucario. I prefer to really believe stuff that is actually confirmed or from a legitimate source.
    Yeah Just because they havnt been confirmed fake so they could be real is like saying we can't disprove unicorns didnt live with the dinosaurs so they could be real
    It amazes me how mad people got about only having 69 pokemon yet failed to giggle at it

It seems that fakers just don't like Chespin.. We have already I don't how many froakie and fennekin fake evolutions

That Irtalian woman who posted the Pokemon Centre pics and Chespin ones seems the most trustworthy but shes gone quite
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    It seems that fakers just don't like Chespin.. We have already I don't how many froakie and fennekin fake evolutions
    A lot of people don't like Chespin. Competitive battlers don't like the idea of his typing being grass/dark, and a lot of people were disappointed by the second form.

Personally, I like all the starters. But from the start I've wanted Chespin, and it's second evo and it's typing doesn't personally bother me. I've always been fond of grass types

It also might be because froakie and feenkin's third form is pretty easy to predict? I mean they're second forms transition in a way to make predicting easier. Chespin's is more hard to just assume. Even I personally have no idea what he is going to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Arxeon View Post
    Yeah Just because they havnt been confirmed fake so they could be real is like saying we can't disprove unicorns didnt live with the dinosaurs so they could be real
    we can disprove that though. have their been any unicorn fossils discovered recently?

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post
    we can disprove that though. have their been any unicorn fossils discovered recently?
    We may havn't of found them yet we are discovering new dinosaurs all the time anyway I just don't think Froakie will have Lickitungs tongue and I think alot of people agree with me

I don't think it's the case. I think it's more because we don't have any ideas in what Quilladin could evolve. Breaking its 'chesnut shell' ? Staying big ? Bad looking, good looking ? Bipedal or quadrupedal ? Which type, Rock, Steel, Dark, Fighting, Ground ? There are too much possibilities...
    For Froakie and Fennekin, we have a general idea for both of them, what type they will possibly get by evolving (if there is one) and how they physically look...
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post
    Well considering that if you go back to the original Greek description of a Unicorn, it's pretty obvious that they are talking about a rhino, and we have fossils of them...

Honestly ofen the competitive game is too damn complicated for a cacual competitor like me. I don't want to have to worry about grinding against the same pokemon 100 times in a row to get the EV's for the right stat, after spending 50 hours breeding for perfect IV's and moves, and 100 grinding through the battle tower to get the right TM's. I just want to go in and have some fun playing against people, and not get curbstomped by the team that was caculated to be the best possible team by someone who apparently has way too much free time.

Though hopefully Poke-Amie will speed up the EV's a lot.

Like they did with past gen starters? Nahh if they don't confirm them there's no proof they are real..
    Like they did with Pyroar. It got leaked and they revealed it officially not soon after

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by TyranatarGojira View Post
    Well considering that if you go back to the original Greek description of a Unicorn, it's pretty obvious that they are talking about a rhino, and we have fossils of them...

Honestly ofen the competitive game is too damn complicated for a cacual competitor like me. I don't want to have to worry about grinding against the same pokemon 100 times in a row to get the EV's for the right stat, after spending 50 hours breeding for perfect IV's and moves, and 100 grinding through the battle tower to get the right TM's. I just want to go in and have some fun playing against people, and not get curbstomped by the team that was caculated to be the best possible team by someone who apparently has way too much free time.

Though hopefully Poke-Amie will speed up the EV's a lot.
    I though the "unicorn" was an Ibex.... oh well.

about pyroar though it was leaked on a IGN right? not 4chan and it was a 3d model which I'm sorry this froakie evo does not look like a 3d model at least to me it doesn't.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

For the fakers, guilty until proven innocent.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

So, from what I've gathered ...

Rumoured names for Quilladin's evolution are Chesknight and Jaegernut.
    One rumoured name for Braixen's evolution is Kyubixen.
    Rumoured names for Frogadier's evolution are Gallantoad, Frogue and Greninja.

Two questions: First, have I forgotten any? Secondly, has any one of these names been identified as fake with true certainty? I've kind of lost track of things ...

I really like Jaegernut, and Frogue is quite funny, but I don't like any of the other names.
    I've tried coming up with some names myself, too.
    For Quilladin, I'm thinking something like Spearoval (Spear, Marone, and Percival) or Lancaron (Lance/Lancelot, Marone) or Herisord (hérisson, Lord/sword).
    For Braixen, maybe Focarnard (Fox, arcanum, wizard/renard) or Mentenard (mental, renard).
    With Frogadier it is harder for me to come up with names, because it is my favourite of the bunch. I really want its final evolution's name to be perfect. All I could think of was things like Frommander (frog, commander), Frobbelot (Frog, robber, Lancelot/pilot), Frinjelot (frog, ninja, Lancelot/pilot), Frigalot (Frog, Iga, Lancelot/pilot), and the very lame Froldier (frog, soldier).
    Last edited by Tibikei; 29th September 2013 at 3:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibikei View Post
    So, from what I've gathered ...

Rumoured names for Quilladin's evolution are Chesknight and Jaegernut.
    One rumoured name for Braixen's evolution is Kyubixen.
    Rumoured names for Frogadier's evolution are Gallantoad, Frogue and Greninja.

Two questions: First, have I forgotten any? Secondly, has any one of these names been identified as fake with true certainty? I've kind of lost track of things ...

I really like Jaegernut, and Frogue is quite funny, but I don't like any of the other names.
    I've tried coming up with some names too.
    For Quilladin, I'm thinking something like Spearoval (Spear, Marone, and Percival) or Lancaron (Lance/Lancelot, Marone) or Herisord (hérisson, Lord/sword).
    For Braixen, maybe Focarnard (Fox, arcanum, wizard/renard) or Mentenard (mental, renard).
    With Frogadier it is harder for me to come up with names, because it is my favourite of the bunch. I really want its final evolution's name to be perfect. All I could think of was things like Frommander (frog, commander), Frobbelot (Frog, robber, Lancelot/pilot), Frinjelot (frog, ninja, Lancelot/pilot), Frigalot (Frog, Iga, Lancelot/pilot), and the very lame Froldier (frog, soldier).
    HAHA Froldier is great!
    "The best part of waking up is Froldiers in your cup"
    I'm sorry I know I'm LAME couldn't help it.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    HAHA Froldier is great!
    "The best part of waking up is Froldiers in your cup"
    I'm sorry I know I'm LAME couldn't help it.
    Now I'll have to nickname a Froakie that...
    "Hopeless, not heartless."

I want my Fennekin to be female. I will keep on reseting until it ends up being a female
    I'll edit this later.

I want a Male Froakie. But if I picked Fennekin, I'd HAVE to have a Male one, too. I love feminine Male Pokémon. XD
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I want a Male Chespin and name it : Peanut ^^

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

I REALLY hope that Froakie evo is fake, I hate it. Is that it's tongue? Not a fan. I'll definitely be picking something else if it's real.

Thankfully it does not match the description of the Pokebeach rumor. That may also be fake but they've been accurate with info so far. I could see this evo going either way, so I guess we'll have to wait. Unfortunately the other leaked Pokemon kind of seems legit, so I don't know...
    Alpha Sapphire Team:
    Omega Ruby Team:

Friend Code: 0259-1695-4473 (Scott)
    Friend Safari: Steel - Ferroseed, Klang, Excadrill
    X Pokedex: 718/718 - Completed 2/17/14 (Need an Arceus. PM me with offers!)
    Shinies:

My hopes for the final evolutions:

Chespin

Dullahan from golden sun in 'green' and 'brown', grass/dark.

Fennekin

An evil psychic Pippi, Fire/Psychic.

Froakie

A nacho libre with with lots of foam around it's body, Water/fighting.
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Not gonna lie, headless Qulladin evo would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

These are the best fake evolutions I've seen http://zerudez.deviantart.com/art/Ka...FAKE-402834252

"Greninja" is so fake it's ridiculous. It's not even a 3D model...
    Last edited by Shraeder; 29th September 2013 at 4:35 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 1002 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 29029529929989991000100110021003100410051006101210521102 ... LastLast