View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 1078 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 789781028106810741075107610771078107910801081108210881128 ... LastLast
Results 26,926 to 26,950 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Can someone please give me the link of what you're discussing?
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia-Fan View Post
    go to the reddit pokemon page. All will be revealed

Here are some Pokemon. I'm new, Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia-Fan View Post
    Apparently this is Chesnaught, Chespin's evolution:

I'm not sure of the source though because I only just logged on myself.

disappointing starters thise gen. they are all decent but they could have been soo much better. also http://strawpoll.me/497262/r
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I think Chesnaught is a Golem Knight

Banner made by me feel free to check out my other ones on my DA (Sn is RikkuTakanashi)

My FC Pm me or Vm me if you add me so I can add ya too
    3DS FC: 3540-0063-3109

FS: Ice Type
    Bermite, Spheal, and Delibird (I think on the last one)

Lol @ Chesnaught. Oh how I love puns. I've definitely converted to a Froakie fan though if only because Greninja's design slays. At least the waiting is over now though. No more having to wait for the final Starter forms to be revealed although I'm not at all pleased by the way my expectations were completely shot regarding Fennekin.

Fennekin is definitely the Snivy of this generation.

There are two pictures of Chesnaught, rumoured as gender differences. Hoping on the same for the others. Maybe male Delphox would look better (the one shown was definitely female from the pics).
    My DWF: Houndour, Lickitung, Torkoal, Vulpix, Jynx, Tangela, Kanghaskan, Riolu, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Ralts, Abra, Sabeleye, Swablu, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

White FC: 4728-5167-7076

3DS FC (X): 1461-7514-0002

Friend Safari: Electric (Stunfisk, Emolga, Galvantula)

Add me and PM me and I will add you back for Friend Safari.

OMFG GOD I know u guys are all talking about this already but I just found out about Chesnaught, Greninja and Delphox. I AM SO F**KING MAD RIGHT NOW. GRENINJA'S REAL, CHESPIN'S EVO LOOKS CRAP AND FENNEKIN'S COULD'VE BEEN SOOO MUCH BETTER. ARGHHHHHHHHH

That's it, I'm sticking with my decision of picking Chespin and not evolving it at all. STILL LOVE CHESPIN NO MATTER WHAT <3 although it's evo is a whole nother topic
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Well I bet im in a minority group (and hopefully I wont be hated for this everyone is entitled to their opinions)

I like all three starters final evos equally. They are very unique in their own way from our previous starter friends! I'm very glad Fennekin is not another fire/fighting.

I am looking foward to owning all three of them and using them in unique teams with old pokemon and the other new ones we are getting
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by HostileKangaroo View Post
    There are two pictures of Chesnaught, rumoured as gender differences. Hoping on the same for the others. Maybe male Delphox would look better (the one shown was definitely female from the pics).
    Link? Is there a Link to it?

Lyndell's 3DS XL: 2380 2934 0909
    Bug Safari:
    Pokemon X Lyndell

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    Well Chesnaught is definitely not the design I expected. I'm a bit on the fence with it atm but then again it'll take time to grow on me of course. Am I the only one who thinks its head seems a bit disproportionately small compared to the rest of its body?
    In my opinion, Delphox and Chesnaught kept the tiny heads from their prevos instead of.... growing up. it feels like seeing charizard with a charmander head. I still like the design

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    Fennekin is definitely the Snivy of this generation.
    I'm not sure what you mean by that. :x

I personally believe that although Fennekin's final form is horrendous, it will have very little negative impact on Fennekin itself. The species is highly popular and marketable, so there's really no harm done. For me Delphox only means that I won't evolve my Fennekin all the way if I get one.

Thoughts on final forms

Chespin > Froakie > Fennekin

I personally don't really like the final evolutions. I am still sticking with Froakie as my starter since I chose it the first time I saw it. Eventually i will warm up to the evolutions and I will want them since that's what always happens with me. Chesnaught is scary -that face- , Delphox is strange -what happened to the wand? i liked that- , Greninja is weird -Tongue scarf...-

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Well I bet im in a minority group (and hopefully I wont be hated for this everyone is entitled to their opinions)

I like all three starters final evos equally. They are very unique in their own way from our previous starter friends! I'm very glad Fennekin is not another fire/fighting.

I am looking foward to owning all three of them and using them in unique teams with old pokemon and the other new ones we are getting
    I guess I'm in that group as well. I like all of them and I find all of them unique.

However, I'm sticking with my original decision: Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox all the way!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

You're not the only one, I like all three as well.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

DAMMIT. These starters first and second forms all looked great! They had SOOOO much potential. Then ****ing GF does this. Srsly. Not even knowing if I'm gonna rush to get the game of Saturday morning anymore :?
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

I'm warming up to the Final evos but I'm still not really sure what starter I'm going to pick.
    Name: Loďc
    Fc: 5069 3946 2324
    Safari pokes: &

I really don't see why everyone is in love with Chesnaught, but we're all entitled to our opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    You're not the only one, I like all three as well.
    I like all three, but I love Chespin more lol (if they real)

Lyndell's 3DS XL: 2380 2934 0909
    Bug Safari:
    Pokemon X Lyndell

I agree with you.
    I liked Fennekin the most, but Delphox was underwhelming (still like it, though).
    I liked Chespin & Froakie the same; difference is that, Chespin improved by a lot from his second form, and Froakie just had the 'nicest' design overall.

Will still pick Fennekin, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by that. :x

I personally believe that although Fennekin's final form is horrendous, it will have very little negative impact on Fennekin itself. The species is highly popular and marketable, so there's really no harm done. For me Delphox only means that I won't evolve my Fennekin all the way if I get one.
    It's getting the same backlash that Serperior got last gen.

Everyone was like OMG QUEEN SMUGLEAF but after 2 weeks since the release of Black/White, it was pretty much forgotten. Mijumaru took the spotlight like a boss :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sheyenne Thunderstorm View Post
    I like all three, but I love Chespin more lol (if they real)
    Here's the link you wanted earlier. I'm assuming the brown shell is the boy.
    http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380755893734.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MonfernoFreak View Post
    DAMMIT. These starters first and second forms all looked great! They had SOOOO much potential. Then ****ing GF does this. Srsly. Not even knowing if I'm gonna rush to get the game of Saturday morning anymore :?
    shut up. go die i suppose. toooo much negativity

Page 1078 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 789781028106810741075107610771078107910801081108210881128 ... LastLast