View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 109 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 959991051061071081091101111121131191592091109 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeFroakie View Post
    it was a physical attack so the type of attack is electric but because it is an electric physical move, no water type knows a physical electric move( except maybe lanturn and chinchou)
    Sparks from its mouth using water gun... #seemslegit.

Sparks from claws making a sort of Night Slash/ (IMO)Shadow Sneak? #Seemsveryobvious.

I am quite certain Froakie will not become a Water/Electric as much as Fennekin will not be a Fire/Psychic.

Honestly, I would love it if every starter, just like Gen 2, evolved into a pure type, but i know that's not going to be possibly happen.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

i understand where u r coming from because u did explain some things but i dont get what move would give sparks off and why to a water type thanks Amanchu

i understand where u r coming from because u did explain some things but i dont get what move would give sparks off and why to a water type thanks Amanchu
    like i said before those where not sparks. those where effects to show that patrat was getting hit by the attack

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

Wow. Froakie's beating Chespin in the polls (albeit barely). I can honestly say I didn't expect that. .
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

please then explain what they were dewkage and what type of move it was

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSweeper View Post
    Wow. Froakie's beating Chespin in the polls (albeit barely). I can honestly say I didn't expect that. .
    yes but nether will top the mighty Fennekin

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

i am actually w8ing for official types and stats even thou i like fire types generally i am kinda bracing for impact regarding fennekin after 2 gens.

@awesomefroakie http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Clamp_%28move%29 has sort of has the same sparks and no paralyze effect. so wouldnt put much emphasis on sparks in a beta product we still have 10 months to see more things that will change.
    Last edited by Amanchu; 12th January 2013 at 12:22 AM.

well AwesomeFroakie from what i can tell is that it was a physical move like close combat etc. and the so called 'sparks' are animation effects (like visual sound effects)to emphasize the fact that patrat was getting hit by froakie

Fennekin is still overruled. Although, Dunsparce should be in the lead.... /terriblejoke

I'll answer for dewkage. Those were blue sparks coming off the patrat, not from Froakie. the blue resembles pain, and is most likely just tackle, but is blue because Froakie is the water starter.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Speaking of Electric Physical moves, we need a good dose of those. Geniuses of Gen IV made a thundercat with awesome attack... no physical moves for electricity.
    Except Wild Charge. But the recoil is unnecessary.
    Maybe it'll get a boost this gen.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

I'm not sure why everyone's so positive that that "Psychic-type move" being used by Fennekin in the trailer is not merely Growl.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanchu View Post
    i am actually w8ing for official types and stats even thou i like fire types generally i am kinda bracing for impact regarding fennekin after 2 gens.

@awesomefroakie http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Clamp_%28move%29 has sort of has the same sparks and no paralyze effect. so wouldnt put much emphasis on sparks in a beta product we still have 10 months to see more things that will change.
    we have 9 months. it's january, it gets released in october, 10-1=9

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Has anyone thought of a dual-type trio that runs forward and backwards: Grass/fighting, Fire/Dark, Water/Psychic?

Quote Originally Posted by aquezada32 View Post
    Has anyone thought of a dual-type trio that runs forward and backwards: Grass/fighting, Fire/Dark, Water/Psychic?
    You're a little late for that party.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by aquezada32 View Post
    That's the only way I'd be okay with dual typed starters. Don't get me wrong, I'll still love them regardless, but I never liked the trend of giving *some* starters a second type.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

Every single electric attack (with the exception of Fusion Flare) is yellow and every single electric attack gives off sparks in the shape of a lightning bolt or static. This is most likely not an electric attack, it is blue, and the "sparks" that the attack gives off are different shaped special effects.

There's always a chance that it could be an electric attack, but probably not.

i think if they all have dual typing it wont be dark/fighting/psychic it will be something completely different

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    we have 9 months. it's january, it gets released in october, 10-1=9
    my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by dewkage View Post
    i think if they all have dual typing it wont be dark/fighting/psychic it will be something completely different
    They probably won't even match up. it'll probably be something like /steel /dark /purefire because I have my reasoning for Fennekin.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Wow, 136 Pages and we still have people saying

Fennekin: Fire/Psychic

Chespin: Grass/Dark

Froakie: Water/Fighting

Guys, it's been said 5000 times already. If you'd read a few pages before you post you'd know that.
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

They probably won't even match up. it'll probably be something like /steel /dark /purefire because I have my reasoning for Fennekin.
    exactly or ground/psychic/bug or somthing random like that

I wouldn't mind Fennekin being a pure fire, and having Chespin being part steel seems like a logical conclusion. Froakie could make a great dark type too.
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone's so positive that that "Psychic-type move" being used by Fennekin in the trailer is not merely Growl.
    In the trailer Kirlia is taking damage, if it was growl Kirlia would've stood still.

Guys, it's been said 5000 times already. If you'd read a few pages before you post you'd know that.
    I for one, am still saying water/dark and grass/fighting(chespin looks like a ninja to me)
    Black 2 friend code: 5029 - 2526 - 6528
    Bane of DWF breeders: 12.5% female rates...
        Spoiler:- DWF in stock:

Spoiler:- DWF breedable on request:

Spoiler:- DWF requests:

Spoiler:- white list:

Spoiler:- black list:

DWF in stock and or those that need to be breeded are likely to change daily, if not in stock simply tell me what one you want and I'll breed it ASAP.

I think this might be a If You Say Something Enough Times It Will Come True... kind a thing.

Page 109 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 959991051061071081091101111121131191592091109 ... LastLast