View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 1168 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 168106811181158116411651166116711681169117011711172 ... LastLast
Results 29,176 to 29,200 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spyfox4989 View Post
    Any word again on Greninja's moveset? Preferably, it's Dark moves that it learns leveling up...?
    The froakie users are a shadowy bunch. They hide their secrets like...greNINJAS
    3ds FC: 4124-5399-8900

Froakie Master Race!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyfox4989 View Post
    Any word again on Greninja's moveset? Preferably, it's Dark moves that it learns leveling up...?
        Spoiler:- Moves:

Quote Originally Posted by SageofTruth View Post
    The froakie users are a shadowy bunch. They hide their secrets like...greNINJAS
    Well, correctish.

My god, I'm thinking of choosing Fraokie now so that I won't have to get that Chespin from Shauna.

Seriously, Froakie and Fennekin are awesome, but Chespin? Ugh, no.

Too much derp-face.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Do you happen to know which of these moves Greninja learns by level-up and at what levels, which by TM/HM, which by tutoring, etc.? Do we have movesets as complete for the other starters?
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 9th October 2013 at 4:39 AM.

Some of those moves are pretty generic, but a few seem interesting and different from what I was expecting. I've already decided to choose Froakie in X version whenever I manage to get the money for that game, so I can at least rest easy knowing that Greninja will have a decent moveset. Now I'm wondering about the Fennekin line's movesets.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Do you happen to know which of these moves Greninja learns by level-up, which by TM/HM, which by tutoring, etc.? Do we have movesets as complete for the other starters?
    I'll link you to the total data collection:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...ction.3489182/

If it's there, it's there. If not, then I don't know what to tell you.

I'll link you to the total data collection:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...ction.3489182/

If it's there, it's there. If not, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Thank you. *bookmarks*

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah i tend to rng for competitive battling though since i own a guild around here XD but seriously if you want good iv's, correct nature and ability rnging is the way to go for some people...i never have time to keep breeding anymore so i tend to go to rnging but thank you hiss for the soft reset that will be very useful for getting a female fenniken

oh so its the same on the 3ds then >.> wow i didn't know that that thanks shine
    Ummm...could you possibly RNG a few Pokémon for me? Like, the eggs? I don't know how I could pay you. I might have a few event pikes. I once traded my legit shiny event Pichu but got a regular solos is not a shiny and I still want one lol

So are any of these final evos smaller than infernape? Do we have a new shortest? Lightest? Heaviest?

Delphox is 4′11″ and 86 lbs.Chesnaught is 5′3″ and 198.4 lbs where as Greninja is still unknown though i have a feeling he may well be our smallest starter Pokemon considering Froakie is the smallest base starter and Frogadier is the smallest middle stage
    Last edited by Chespin1; 9th October 2013 at 6:38 AM.

I was excited to choose Froakie... and then I wasn't. I'm sorry, but Greninja rubs me the wrong way. Call me whimsical... but I pictured a Viking-inspired Pokémon for his final stage, what with that bubble beard adorning Froakie and Frogadier, both of whom I adore. Sigh, what a let down.

Delphox... well, Delphox looks better on Pokémon-Amie, that's for sure. I'm a bit put off that they could have done so much with this final stage, especially with how lovely Braixen turned out. I'm not totally turned off by the matronly-looking Delphox though, she's a hell of a lot more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than Greninja.

Chesnaught > Quilladin, just had to point that out. Not exactly my ideal when I saw the Fakemon Chesknight, but you can't have it all. Still, out of the three, I feel most inclined towards Chesnaught. I'll probably go the Grass starter route this time around, even though I always choose the water starter for the first play through. Eh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporenine View Post
    Ummm...could you possibly RNG a few Pokémon for me? Like, the eggs? I don't know how I could pay you. I might have a few event pikes. I once traded my legit shiny event Pichu but got a regular solos is not a shiny and I still want one lol
    wow you must of dig this old post up back in the thread >.> but sorry i don't normally do rngs outside the trade shop i work at which im closed as well as its a bit off topic right now XD but im not sure about the new kalos starters dex...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

lol Some fans think the leaked confirmed images aren't from the "real" game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura24 View Post
    Some fans think America never landed on the moon

Quote Originally Posted by Aura24 View Post
    Some people think WW2 never happened so I'm not surprised people believe that

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

You'd be amazed how far denial can take a person.
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix6000 View Post
    You'd be amazed how far denial can take a person.
    that is very true actually I have witness that before acutally not here too...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

i slowly start to accept these designs on the starters, lets see how they turn out to be..
    i think i like chespins evolution the most at the moment ^^
    fennekins evolution is short of strange to me but that doesnt mean bad and though i liked frogadier a lot i do not like the scarf.. but acceptation has finally arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiza View Post
    i slowly start to accept these designs on the starters, lets see how they turn out to be..
    i think i like chespins evolution the most at the moment ^^
    fennekins evolution is short of strange to me but that doesnt mean bad and though i liked frogadier a lot i do not like the scarf.. but acceptation has finally arrived
    I always have trouble accepting at first new pokemon games i remember the day when gold and silver came out man i wanted to rebel >.> but i got use to it and loved it

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    I always have trouble accepting at first new pokemon games i remember the day when gold and silver came out man i wanted to rebel >.> but i got use to it and loved it
    yea but i like almost all designs on gen 6. just the starters took me down at first. i think its also the move spiky shield that attracts me.. the idea of an protect-like move that can do dmg sounds very interesting, somehow i hope its true but it would change my plan at all.. wanted to take venesaur as my kanto. but 2 grass wont go well ...

besides if we get the starter we are strong against in the end.. i dont want to end up with that weird scarf evolution lol ^^

So then what's the point of Greninja of being a dark type if it doesn't learn any dark moves at certain levels? Delphx and Chasnaut learn their 2nd stage attacks... Makes no sense.

Does anyone have an idea about when the official art, game pics and stats of the final forms will be revealed by game freak? I already know they have been leaked and I'm probably wishful thinking here, but I would love to see the official art before the 12th. The leaks look ok but I bet the official art shows them off way better.

Guys Chesnaught is part Fighting type right? What kind of fighting attacks will it use?
    My current Pokemon X Challenge:8 Gym badges,beat the E4,deafeated the Champion,and caught Mewtwo and Zygarde.
    My current Team
    Chesnaugh(Chester)(74)
    Blastoise(Steve)(70)
    Talonflame(Taylor)(72)
    Pangoro(Yahiko)(72)
    Tyrantrum(Rex)(72)
    Aegislash(Anduril)(72)

Yeah, this game is going to be a bust. Teach Greninja some ****ing dark moves.

Quote Originally Posted by vixen11 View Post
    Does anyone have an idea about when the official art, game pics and stats of the final forms will be revealed by game freak? I already know they have been leaked and I'm probably wishful thinking here, but I would love to see the official art before the 12th. The leaks look ok but I bet the official art shows them off way better.
    The day of the actual worldwide release.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu19 View Post
    Guys Chesnaught is part Fighting type right? What kind of fighting attacks will it use?
    None by level-up to me knowledge. However, TMs such as Brick Break it will probably be able to learn.

Page 1168 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 168106811181158116411651166116711681169117011711172 ... LastLast