View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

    845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

    1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

    849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

    127 4.03%
Page 195 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

  1. #4851
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the sky with diamonds
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    Like when the 5th gen starters silhouettes were leaked back in 2010 and people said they were fake and Samurott were nothing but Dialga mixed with other random features?
    I'd forgotten that! Ah, happy memories.

    Hey, speaking of regal and gorgeous Fennekin evolutions, I found this fanart. The second stage isn't great but the final makes my eyes pop out:

    http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...pr-d5qz2do.png

    Never thought I'd say this, but that thing is prettier than Milotic. If the real thing is half that nice I'll be a happy little fangirl!
    - Hiatus Notice -

    I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

    I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

    It's been a fun 3 years ~

  2. #4852

    Default

    My predictions

    Chespin (grass/rock)
    Fennekin (fire/psychic)
    Froakie (water/ice)

    What i don´t want

    Chespin (grass/earth)
    Fennekin (fire/fight)
    Froakie (pure water)

  3. #4853
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    165

    Default

    ^ Grass/Rock would be so badass!!! I love Rock Pokemon.
    ONIX FTW!


    I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

  4. #4854
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    Water/Ice is so lame :|

    I am okay with Grass/Rock. Fire/Psychic is boring too...

  5. #4855
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swamp_swampert View Post
    My predictions

    Chespin (grass/rock)
    Fennekin (fire/psychic)
    Froakie (water/ice)

    What i don´t want

    Chespin (grass/earth)
    Fennekin (fire/fight)
    Froakie (pure water)
    Grass/rock. Whyd do you think Chespin will be grass/rock ? I actually want it to be grass/ground

  6. #4856
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Hmm what if fennekin evolves into something like a warewolf or something and become a fight /fire ;-)



  7. #4857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Grass/rock. Whyd do you think Chespin will be grass/rock ? I actually want it to be grass/ground
    by its desing it looks like its going to evolve to a rock or ground type and i choose rock because i don´t want another torterra, but that may happen

  8. #4858
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Grass/rock. Whyd do you think Chespin will be grass/rock ? I actually want it to be grass/ground
    Another Grass/Ground? Torterra says hi. Grass/Rock would be more interesting and unique (for a starter). That said, I am hoping for Grass/Steel.

    Quote Originally Posted by mew92 View Post
    Hmm what if fennekin evolves into something like a warewolf or something and become a fight /fire ;-)
    Like Zoroark, you say?

  9. #4859
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    Another Grass/Ground? Torterra says hi. Grass/Rock would be more interesting and unique (for a starter). That said, I am hoping for Grass/Steel.
    I don't mind another Torterra. I really liked that typing when I played d/p/pt. I wouldn't mind it again.

  10. #4860
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    Another Grass/Ground? Torterra says hi. Grass/Rock would be more interesting and unique (for a starter). That said, I am hoping for Grass/Steel.

    Well actually blaziken said hi, infernape said hi, emboar said hi.. I mean each generation there's someone who says hi..XD

  11. #4861
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I don't mind another Torterra. I really liked that typing when I played d/p/pt. I wouldn't mind it again.
    Personally I don't mind another Torterra too, but something on Chespin's design tells me that it may evolve into a sturdy type like Rock and Steel.

    Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Well actually blaziken said hi, infernape said hi, emboar said hi.. I mean each generation there's someone who says hi..XD
    Indeed. I don't mind the Fire/Fighting starters as well, but people saying that they don't want another Fire/Fighting and wishing for another Grass/Ground is a bit weird to me. ^^

  12. #4862
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I'd forgotten that! Ah, happy memories.

    Hey, speaking of regal and gorgeous Fennekin evolutions, I found this fanart. The second stage isn't great but the final makes my eyes pop out:

    http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...pr-d5qz2do.png

    Never thought I'd say this, but that thing is prettier than Milotic. If the real thing is half that nice I'll be a happy little fangirl!
    I like both, but I prefer the middle one. The final stage looks too... I don't know, hairy?

  13. #4863
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew92 View Post
    Hmm what if fennekin evolves into something like a warewolf or something and become a fight /fire ;-)
    As I said before they will all evolve into Emboar, ALL gen 6 pokemon will be Emboar, Yveltal and Xerneas's alternate formes? Emboar.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

    .

    White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  14. #4864
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    As I said before they will all evolve into Emboar, ALL gen 6 pokemon will be Emboar, Yveltal and Xerneas's alternate formes? Emboar.
    That would actually be pretty awesome. Totally seriously.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  15. #4865
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    That would actually be pretty awesome. Totally seriously.
    Please not. I cannot stand more then one Emboar every 1000 pokemon..

  16. #4866
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Please not. I cannot stand more then one Emboar every 1000 pokemon..
    Even the region's name: Emboar!

    But back on topic, I seriously love all three of these starters, I'm sure I will Use all three on a team at some point.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

    .

    White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  17. #4867
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    You guys, in the new region, all words will be Emboar. All Pokémon will be Emboar. All buildings, bridges, grass, rocks, clouds, and feet will be Emboar.

    Also, I love these new starters. I hope the'll reveal the middle evolution sometime soon. :P
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  18. #4868
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    You guys, in the new region, all words will be Emboar. All Pokémon will be Emboar. All buildings, bridges, grass, rocks, clouds, and feet will be Emboar.

    Also, I love these new starters. I hope the'll reveal the middle evolution sometime soon. :P
    That sometime soon sounds like july, if we are lucky..

  19. #4869
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    Personally I don't mind another Torterra too, but something on Chespin's design tells me that it may evolve into a sturdy type like Rock and Steel.
    I get that impression as well, between the two I'd prefer grass/steel since that eliminates most of the former typing's common weaknesses in trade for one. The only thing is it'd throw off the secondary triangle everyone is predicting since steel adds a major disadvantage to fire.

  20. #4870
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    What if froakie evolves into water/electric ? when im looking at him I get an idea of clouds around him... and thunders come from clouds... and in the trailer when he was attacking there looked like a little sparks comming out of him .... that would be preatty cool if he would be water/ electric...

    And i really hope for chespin to be grass/ground currently I can't decide between chespin and fennekin.... but I like grass types better...

    and sorry for my bad eanglish.

  21. #4871
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
    What if froakie evolves into water/electric ? when im looking at him I get an idea of clouds around him... and thunders come from clouds... and in the trailer when he was attacking there looked like a little sparks comming out of him .... that would be preatty cool if he would be water/ electric...
    Hey wait. I thought those were bubbles not clouds ! Thought I would like water/electric too.

    @MasterofMonsters : Trying to troll us eh ?

  22. #4872
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    You guys, in the new region, all words will be Emboar. All Pokémon will be Emboar. All buildings, bridges, grass, rocks, clouds, and feet will be Emboar.

    Also, I love these new starters. I hope the'll reveal the middle evolution sometime soon. :P
    ^this x 1000

    Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    That sometime soon sounds like july, if we are lucky..
    I can wait that long, I'll be back from korea then, I just really want to see the second forms, It will give me an idea of final forms, I really want silhouettes at least!
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

    .

    White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  23. #4873
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    @Carboncopy
    Troll? Moi? Nooo! :3

    @willda
    Someone actually agrees? Nooo!

    In all seriousness though, were the middle/final evolutions for the starters actually oficially revealed before Black and White were released?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  24. #4874
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    ^this x 1000



    I can wait that long, I'll be back from korea then, I just really want to see the second forms, It will give me an idea of final forms, I really want silhouettes at least!
    well consider that 5 gen second stages were officially revealed a week before the games were out..and third stages in october, when the games were already out
    Last edited by john90; 17th January 2013 at 4:10 PM.

  25. #4875
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    I frankly don't want GF to spoil anymore info. I want to play the game blind just like I've done with gen 5 ( and gen 4,3,2,1 ).

Page 195 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •