View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 216 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

@pokemonbw
    I know, but there's still a tiny hope there's something good. I mean, the Starters wearen't in Coro Coro, so maybe the'll show them here, at least? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

I would love to see something I just don't want everyone to get their hopes up. Because it seems everyone and their brother thinks there is going to be news.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    @pokemonbw
    I know, but there's still a tiny hope there's something good. I mean, the Starters wearen't in Coro Coro, so maybe the'll show them here, at least? I don't know.
    I would love to see something I just don't want everyone to get their hopes up. Because it seems everyone and their brother thinks there is going to be news.[/QUOTE]

Well, personally, I always gets my hopes up when it's about Pokémon (or Zelda), so I've given up on that. I don't think there will be anything of worth, but there's still a chance. Let's at least hope they know about the 6th Gen. :P
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I would love to see something I just don't want everyone to get their hopes up. Because it seems everyone and their brother thinks there is going to be news.
    Well, personally, I always gets my hopes up when it's about Pokémon (or Zelda), so I've given up on that. I don't think there will be anything of worth, but there's still a chance. Let's at least hope they know about the 6th Gen. :P[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Personally I would love to see either of those games having news but since its serebii's forum I would love to see pokemon news. I just don't think we will see any till next month.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

I am pretty sure that page is a hoax because I don't think that they would give the regional bird different forms like that. Perhaps another gimmicky Pokemon, but not the basic bird.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I am pretty sure that page is a hoax because I don't think that they would give the regional bird different forms like that. Perhaps another gimmicky Pokemon, but not the basic bird.
    There's different forms for Basculin, one in each game (kinda), so it wouldn't be strange at all. ^^ Though I don't think it will be like that.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

gf can surprise. You never know. But, im sure that page is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    Well, personally, I always gets my hopes up when it's about Pokémon (or Zelda), so I've given up on that. I don't think there will be anything of worth, but there's still a chance. Let's at least hope they know about the 6th Gen. :P
    I agree with you. Personally I would love to see either of those games having news but since its serebii's forum I would love to see pokemon news. I just don't think we will see any till next month.[/QUOTE]

I just want them to at least mention the games...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

^ Something odd happend to that post... O__O

But yeah, at least mention the games... Show us the Boxarts!!

Yassss @ Froakie being slightly ahead of Chespin in the poll. I guess all those alts really helped. But seriously, I've decided to give Froakie a chance even though I'm still not convinced that it'll have some great evolutions. I've learned never to judge a book by its cover though, so I'm willing to forgive Gamefreak for making yet another frog Pokemon.

Fennekin looks kinda awkward to me. I have trouble picturing it moving gracefully with that enormous head. Its eyes are bigger than its legs. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Icon Zeph View Post
    Fennekin looks kinda awkward to me. I have trouble picturing it moving gracefully with that enormous head. Its eyes are bigger than its legs. O.O
    Lol. I never realized about its eyes.
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Red face

Woo Hoo Froakie is beating Chespin!!!!
    Last edited by Happy Hydreigon; 19th January 2013 at 9:19 PM.

Maybe it will evolve into a Fighting type due to all the strength it had to build up carrying that ginormous head around? xD

This is Pokemon though, so can you really be surprised? But I still love her. She's the only Starter Pokemon that has grace. Froakie has a neat design though, I'll give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    Woo Hoo Froakie is beating Chespin!!!!
    Yeah they've been neck and neck the whole time. One will pull ahead when we see evolutions, no doubt.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    Up-Grade, Dusk Stone

Just thought I'd ask, but, where would I be able to watch the Pokémon Smash/Sunday episode live (if possible)? I don't expect any notworthy news, but I have nothing better to do, so.. yeah.

Chespin > Gras > Grass
    Fennekin > Fire > Fire/Psychic
    Froakie > Water > Water/Ice
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I don't see it his eye's look about half the size of his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Chespin > Gras > Grass
    Fennekin > Fire > Fire/Psychic
    Froakie > Water > Water/Ice
    As long as the second one happens, I'll be one happy fox.

Oh my gosh I never noticed that before... Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Here's a translation I found somewhere:

Takes place in the Aienki Region

Chespike/Chespear
    Type: Grass/Dark

Flannec/Fernox
    Type: Fire/Psychic

Ribbub/Froabenet
    Type: Water/Fighting

Finchett
    Finches (Forme X)
    Fincho (Forme Y)

Legendary Pokémon
    Xerneas - Grass/???
    Yveltal - Fire/???
    Zanarol - Rock/???
    Deryn - Steel
    Lunyrite - Rock
    Stapyre - Fire

However, I'm starting to think it's fake!
    Hmm. I could GameFreak doing different forms for the regional bird. Its something they've never done before. Maybe some back story on the whole DNA theme experiment went wrong or something (the Japanese logo has the DNA thing, ya know?) It could be cool.

But yea it does seem just a little too good to be true on the dual typing...
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Similar to Gen 5 where that one quail bird thing (I don't know the name) had female and male differences..

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Similar to Gen 5 where that one quail bird thing (I don't know the name) had female and male differences..
    Unfezant... ANd that was a completely diffrent story, it was just a visual diffrwence..

Guys for the 100 time..On Dec 21 Game Freak registered Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin, Yveltal and Xerneas (and probably all the others) names on the web.. But chespike.com or ribbub.com (and almost all the others) are available for purchase, meaning no one has registered them..

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Guys for the 100 time..On Dec 21 Game Freak registered Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin, Yveltal and Xerneas (and probably all the others) names on the web.. But chespike.com or ribbub.com (and almost all the others) are available for purchase, meaning no one has registered them..
    Then... all the names for all Pkmn in Gen6 should be registered, too, right? Do we know of more names? (sorry if I sound stupid, I don't know how these things works)

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Maybe it's proto-type names? Anyway, you said most of them, is there any off taht list that are registered?

Page 216 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast