View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 270 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

I don't think I've done this yet but...

Fennekin
    Froakie
    Chespin

Froakie barely edges out Chespin out of 2nd for 6th gen starters to me. Need evolutions to make the final list.~

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Hazard View Post
    lol, amazed at how many people are bashing gen 5. it was great, and it's not only me who thinks so. b/w was rated 87% on metacritic and got 40/40 from famitsu, i think it was only the 15th game to get a perfect score from famitsu. just saying the general consensus is that it's been the best generation yet. i mean geez, we even had the automatic "you ran out of repels. do you want to use another repel?" message in b2/w2 which for me was the epitome of greatness hahaha. also my most hated pokemon is from gen 1-jynx. it's so racist it's crazy, and changing its color to purple doesn't help cuz it's pretty clear what it's supposed to be (i'm not black btw).

back on topic now

this is my favorite fake evolution of fennekin. it'd be perfect if that ear hair wasn't crazy long
    Attachment 7940
    and my favorite fake evo of froakie:
    http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/200H...17-d5sun8e.png
    and my favorite evo of froakie. love the armstrong from fma reference.
    the froakie one doesn't work it looks wierd
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    the froakie one doesn't work it looks wierd
    Not to me. Sure, I'd prefer a scholar, but I can see that working.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    If Fennekin's final stage were fire/fighting... then I won't mind if they make Chespin grass/ground and Froakie water/steel.

if they do make fennekin into a fire/fighting then thats crazy if they make chespin intoo a grass/ground then thats stupid and if they make froakie into water/steel (or water/fighting) then WTF is wrong with those people

if they do make fennekin into a fire/fighting then thats crazy if they make chespin intoo a grass/ground then thats stupid and if they make froakie into water/steel (or water/fighting) then WTF is wrong with those people
    Actually, Water/Fighting is a common request for Froakie. I don't believe it's crazy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Actually, Water/Fighting is a common request for Froakie. I don't believe it's crazy though.
    why though he doesn't look like he would be a fighting type and his fan made fighting type evos look weird he should evolve into water/ice for 2 reasons 1st his foamy cloud should become an icy cloud he sits on like a throne 2nd in the trailer when he uses what first looks like water gun but upon very close inspection there are snowflakes coming out his mouth but when the camera changes they disappear

why though he doesn't look like he would be a fighting type and his fan made fighting type evos look weird he should evolve into water/ice for 2 reasons 1st his foamy cloud should become an icy cloud he sits on like a throne 2nd in the trailer when he uses what first looks like water gun but upon very close inspection there are snowflakes coming out his mouth but when the camera changes they disappear
    No. That's stupid.

fr the love of all that is holy, it's just water gun.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

That's the thing. Appearance doesn't always make the type though.

That's the thing. Appearance doesn't always make the type though.
    well it does

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    No. That's stupid.

fr the love of all that is holy, it's just water gun.
    its not just water gun if you look closely
    http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uplo...roakie-ice.jpg

well it does
    No it doesn't.

its not just water gun if you look closely
    http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uplo...roakie-ice.jpg
    I'll take more then that old pic to convince me.

Where is the hat on the first?

Would tou back off just a little bit? I mean your earlier post was a little offending.

Please, no more Water/Ice. We have enough of those.
    Water/Fighting would be a cool combination, because since Samurott didn't get it (which upset me), Froakie should. Others say Water/Dark, because the foam on it's back actually resemble a pack that many Japanese villan have when stealing something. There is fan art for this too, which show the 2 dots on Froakie's nose turning into either a villanous mustache or a villanous mask.
    Fennekin may be Fire/Psychic, just because of the traiker thoughts and it's more femenine look pull away from Fighting.
    Now, Chespin is based of a Cheasnut, which have a harder outside shell, which is green and spikey. There are various typing combos it could be, such as Grass/Ground or Grass/Steel. Not to mention the ever-so popular Grass/Dark theory, but that was swept away by the move aoparently being Areial Ace instead of Night Slash.

The possabilities are endless, if you cannot see. Sometimes things may seem bizzare, but only if you haven't dug deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Where is the hat on the first?
    i dont know but it looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Would tou back off just a little bit? I mean your earlier post was a little offending.

Please, no more Water/Ice. We have enough of those.
    there are barly any water/ice and there are no water/ice starters

there are barly any water/ice and there are no water/ice starters
    In total, there's 7, if Froakie's evolved forms were to become one, then there will be 8 or 9. Depending when it gets its Ice trait.

Plus you're like, triple posting which is against the rules.

And no, like Yoko said, there are quite a few. How many Water/Fighting types are there? Please humor me.

In total, there's 7, if Froakie's evolved forms were to become one, then there will be 8 or 9. Depending when it gets its Ice trait.
    7 isn't much there being 649 pokemon already (not counting new ones but it is still very small)

i dont know but it looks cool
    I guess. woulda been better/perfect with some semblance of development of the hat. .-.

7 isn't much there being 649 pokemon already (not counting new ones but it is still very small)
    Thing is, I didn't say it was a large amount. I was just giving you the number. I'm just hoping that the Starters' evolved forms aren't pure typed.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Plus you're like, triple posting which is against the rules.

And no, like Yoko said, there are quite a few. How many Water/Fighting types are there? Please humor me.
    im not triple posting it stops you posting within 30 seconds of each post which is fine and the reason there are no water/fighting type is because there have been no pokemon who look good or would work with it and froakie doesn't look like one either is. water/fighting sound strage as it rolls of the tongue whereas fire/fighting doesn't thats why there are so many of them and please no more fire/fighting starters game freak

7 is more than enough. How many Grass/Darks to we have? How many Fire/Psychic? Water/Fighting? Hmm?

EDIT: Yes you are. I'm veing nice and telling you...I could just report you.

We have a total of 3 Grass/Dark Pokemon, 1 Fire/Psychic or Psychic/Fire and 2 Water/Fighting.

Page 270 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast