View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 272 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Man, who was talking about the Sceptile? I did the Battle Test in Nimbasa City, and there was a guy with one... I got DESTROYED. It wasn't even fair. Should'a chose Emboar.

---

I like the thought of Chespin becoming a Grass/Rock tank, really.

...My feelings exactly...

MASTER Pkmn Team

I think it would be really cool if they made the third game, assuming it's a third game and not two sequels, sort of a modernized Yellow. You are given a single pokémon, like Pikachu, and your rival gets a single pokémon, like Eevee. While I understand that Yellow was based more off of the anime, I would still love to see the aspects of Yellow, just updated with the dex and the new region.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoP2008 View Post
    ...My feelings exactly...

Ahahah...yes. I will flip tables if it's Fire/Fighting. GameFreak better bullet proof their windows and like plate their walls in steel. The amoubt if flames that there'll be if it is

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Seriously... if it's fire/fighting... bad stuff
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

My level 100s:

Here's my guess for the starters' final evolution types (to be honest, I've been thinking mostly of just ideas for Fennekin evolutions ^^; ).

Fennekin - Fire/Flying (ending up as some kind of 'flying fox' type creature) or Fire/Ground (since I presume it's based on a fennic fox; and they live in deserts - plus normal red foxes live in earths, too...)
    Chespin: Grass/Fighting, pure Grass, Grass/Steel or Grass/Rock (since it kind of looks like it's wearing 'armour')
    Froakie: Water/Poison (because frogs can be poisonous), Water/Ground (because frogs live in, er, mud sometimes?) or pure Water

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Hoping the Froakie evolutions are Water/Ice or Water/Poison.
    Last edited by Odin VI; 1st February 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    Hoping Froakie is Water/Ice or Water/Poison.
    Unless you are talking about possible evolutions; Froakie is already confirmed to be just Water.

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Unless you are talking about possible evolutions; Froakie is already confirmed to be just Water.
    ooy yes i mean the Evolutions, my bad thanks for pointing that out.

Heard rurmors that nintendo force hinter bug/grass water/fighting fire /physic
    Who has a nintedo force to confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Having a OHKO move with 100% accuracy would be a ridiculously broken mechanic.
    Only if you are in a triple or rotational battle with 3 pokemon who all know the move.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderman2067 View Post
    where did you hear this? Dear God not bug/grass....... please....
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderman2067 View Post
    I dont think it is a credible rumour seeing as the magazine hit the stands 2 days after the X/Y announcements and it is unfeasable to think every1 kept quiet about a news like this.

Probably some1 wrote something about this and they have not commented on it yet in facebook or twitter. thou the secondary types do have some sort of logical balance i dont see anything buggy about chespin. GF maybe called alot of things but when it comes to bugs they were consistent.

Yeah, agreed...if Chespin became Grass/Bug, it would definately be confirmed that GameFreak eas drunk while making Chespin's evolutions...really. There is nothing buggy about it. Do you know how many flames it would get?

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Yeah, agreed...if Chespin became Grass/Bug, it would definately be confirmed that GameFreak eas drunk while making Chespin's evolutions...really. There is nothing buggy about it. Do you know how many flames it would get?
    Almost as many as if they make Fennekin evos Fire/Fighting.

literally, and figurateviley, with its 4x weakness.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Exactly. GameFreak would have to like, move their location. Everyone would bomb it.
    I'm not a fan of the Froakie being Water/Ice or Water/Poison. :/

Exactly. GameFreak would have to like, move their location. Everyone would bomb it.
    I'm not a fan of the Froakie being Water/Ice or Water/Poison. :/
    ugh me neither.

I'd like to see Froakie get the Psychic type as it's second type, instead of the Fennekin rumours about it, since there's only 1 Water/Psychic type - Starmie. However, I believe the same is for the Fire type too, with the only Fire/Psychic type being Victini, if I remember rightly?
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by WaterMasterDD View Post
    I'd like to see Froakie get the Psychic type as it's second type, instead of the Fennekin rumours about it, since there's only 1 Water/Psychic type - Starmie. However, I believe the same is for the Fire type too, with the only Fire/Psychic type being Victini, if I remember rightly?
    Darmanitan's other forme too. But you hardly see them.

Psychic ? Well, I don't know, it doesn't seem to be a psychic type or I can't imagine it becoming a psychic type. Poison or flying is more appropriate.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Darmanitan's other forme too. But you hardly see them.
    as i pointed out.

froakie, hell no to psychic. fen is the only one which thatt typing makes sense for. im for the gentlemanly boxer idea of froakie.

what happened to the slow family are the not counted as pokemon or water type nowadays? lol

After having seen a fan-art picture for a wizard-like evolution for Froakie, I'd just love to see it evolve into a Psychic type. I do agree that Fennekin seems more likely to become the Psychic one... I can dream though!
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

After having seen a fan-art picture for a wizard-like evolution for Froakie, I'd just love to see it evolve into a Psychic type. I do agree that Fennekin seems more likely to become the Psychic one... I can dream though!
    that must be some wierd dreams

Page 272 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast