View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 458 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

I do hope Froakie will be Water/Steel basing on Benjamin Franklin. And hey its hidden ability can be volt absorb or motor drive and it can use thunder and get stab for its water attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I was about to ask what you did with the real R_N lol.

I think I'll go cry in a corner if Chespin grew more heads. That'd be so un-starter-ly-like! Although it is questionable how certain Pokémon develop weapons as body parts (Blastoise, Samurott), I would still be freaked out about Multi-Headed Chespin Evo.

Chespin must be based on some type of weaponry. That's just what I think since I see it becoming a ball-and-chain bearing Hedgehog (BAMF design most likely this way).
    If chespin grew heads, I would die! And weaponry, I see him muscley
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 7th May 2013 at 7:55 AM.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

whoa what? lol
    multiheaded chespin? but why
    the only multiheaded pokemon (that i can think of) is hydreigon, and why would they do that for a starter

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    whoa what? lol
    the only multiheaded pokemon (that i can think of) is hydreigon, and why would they do that for a starter
    Girafarig has two heads. :P And, why? Why would they NOT do that for a starter? ^^

But I doubt they would actually do that.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Girafarig has two heads. :P And, why? Why would they NOT do that for a starter? ^^

But I doubt they would actually do that.
    ah had a feeling i was forgetting someone else.
    well not that it never will happen, it just seems impractical. especially with chespin lol

Ask me stupid stuff

It would look horribly wrong with Chespin. :P

Also, did Hiro really say Chespin will not be Steel or Dark? Shame. ._.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

It would look horribly wrong with Chespin. :P

Also, did Hiro really say Chespin will not be Steel or Dark? Shame. ._.
    regardless, i wouldn't take too much of what Hiro is saying to heart i think everyone is giving Hiro too much credit. For one, Hiro was not the one that leaked the entire gen V dex. Melkor actually leaked the majority of it himself. Also Melkor even said that he is not even sure if fairy is even real and says that Hiro always rushes to conclusions without any real evidence and counts on everyone giving him credit just because he played a role in leaking the gen V dex. So, Hiro could just be full of hot air, as Melkor pretty much disregarded what he has been saying

Ask me stupid stuff

regardless, i wouldn't take too much of what Hiro is saying to heart i think everyone is giving Hiro too much credit. For one, Hiro was not the one that leaked the entire gen V dex. Melkor actually leaked the majority of it himself. Also Melkor even said that he is not even sure if fairy is even real and says that Hiro always rushes to conclusions without any real evidence and counts on everyone giving him credit just because he played a role in leaking the gen V dex. So, Hiro could just be full of hot air, as Melkor pretty much disregarded what he has been saying
    I know, but since I really, really want a New Type to be real, I kinda takes these things too seriously... dammit, CoroCoro better show or debunk a new Type! ^^
    Hiro still counts for a little, though, so I'll have hope.

And Chespin, if not Steel or Dark, should be Electric. Why? What's cooler than a Electric Hedgehog? <3

I know, but since I really, really want a New Type to be real, I kinda takes these things too seriously... dammit, CoroCoro better show or debunk a new Type! ^^
    Hiro still counts for a little, though, so I'll have hope.

And Chespin, if not Steel or Dark, should be Electric. Why? What's cooler than a Electric Hedgehog? <3
    hmmmm not sure how i would feel about electric chespin
    in all honesty, a new type could come, but i do not think just because Hiro says something, it is immediately truthful.

Ask me stupid stuff

hmmmm not sure how i would feel about electric chespin
    in all honesty, a new type could come, but i do not think just because Hiro says something, it is immediately truthful.
    I want fighting chespin. No more fire/fightings!

Fighting chespin has been discussed before, and over done on the topic. but I don't know if Rock Chespin has been discussed as much. I still support weapon wielding Chespin, a ball-and-chain chespin!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Fighting chespin has been discussed before, and over done on the topic. but I don't know if Rock Chespin has been discussed as much. I still support weapon wielding Chespin, a ball-and-chain chespin!
    Yes but that could be steel, witch chespin will not be.

You know Chespin's tail is red right?
    What if it's tail evolves into a big red flower of some sorts like this flower:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafflesia

If this becomes reality I think Chespin will be Grass/Poison but I still hope for a Grass/Fight.
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    You know Chespin's tail is red right?
    What if it's tail evolves into a big red flower of some sorts like this flower:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafflesia

If this becomes reality I think Chespin will be Grass/Poison but I still hope for a Grass/Fight.
    I'd prefer to avoid this as Gloom and Vileplume are Rafflesia Pokemon with that typing, as well as Venusaur having this typing in the first gen. (So it isn't a chain.)

For Chespin, I'd like Grass/Steel or Grass/Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'd prefer to avoid this as Gloom and Vileplume are Rafflesia Pokemon with that typing, as well as Venusaur having this typing in the first gen. (So it isn't a chain.)

For Chespin, I'd like Grass/Steel or Grass/Dark.
    Yeah, you are right...
    Did Hiro on Twitter (that reliable source for most people here) said Grass/Steel and Grass/Dark aren't the type combos for Chespin? So I prefer fight>rock>ground...
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    Yeah, you are right...
    Did Hiro on Twitter (that reliable source for most people here) said Grass/Steel and Grass/Dark aren't the type combos for Chespin? So I prefer fight>rock>ground...
    i wouldn't take too much of what Hiro is saying to heart i think everyone is giving Hiro too much credit. For one, Hiro was not the one that leaked the entire gen V dex. Melkor actually leaked the majority of it himself. Also Melkor even said that he is not even sure if fairy is even real and says that Hiro always rushes to conclusions without any real evidence and counts on everyone giving him credit just because he played a role in leaking the gen V dex. So, Hiro could just be full of hot air, as Melkor pretty much disregarded what he has been saying

Ask me stupid stuff

i wouldn't take too much of what Hiro is saying to heart i think everyone is giving Hiro too much credit. For one, Hiro was not the one that leaked the entire gen V dex. Melkor actually leaked the majority of it himself. Also Melkor even said that he is not even sure if fairy is even real and says that Hiro always rushes to conclusions without any real evidence and counts on everyone giving him credit just because he played a role in leaking the gen V dex. So, Hiro could just be full of hot air, as Melkor pretty much disregarded what he has been saying
    I agree we should take what hiro says with a pinch of salt, but I read a post from melkor where he said he doesn't know what hiro knows as he left his position where he originally got his information to focus on his real life job, and from what I can remember both him and hiro shared the information with site owners and then they each leaked bits to general audiences so they could prove their legitimacy when it proved true.

Not saying hiro's right or wrong just saying I saw melkor say hiro could be right for all he knows.

Hiro's original leak of fan art of the pokes he'd seen links are here;
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/98955...rsion/56340885

Melkors opinion on "fairygate";
    "Actually, I am not sure about what exactly is real information. I guess probably the Fairy type is real, and predictably the type of Sylveon. The types of Xerneas and Yveltal are likely to be as leaked. As to Clefairy, who knows."

Full article;
    http://www.pokexperto.net/foros/index.php?topic=38576.0
    Last edited by WNDR; 7th May 2013 at 4:38 PM.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Yet Melkor already added Fairy to the type chart.

^So much of this^

I really don't believe either of them, getting your leaks right once does not make you right always. Especially when you've had a string of incorrect information recently
    Last edited by Elnava; 8th May 2013 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

whoa what? lol
    Wth kinda' pokemon do YOU watch my friend?
    Hydreigon,Girafarig,Wobbufet,Wynaut,Doduo,Dodrio,a nd Dugtrio.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    Wth kinda' pokemon do YOU watch my friend?
    Hydreigon,Girafarig,Wobbufet,Wynaut,Doduo,Dodrio,a nd Dugtrio.
    You could also kinda count magneton? exeggutor? weezing? mawile? vanilluxe? cherubi?
    There's actually quite a few

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Wow i must have been REALLY tired to have missed all those.
    regardless, doing it for chespin seems highly unlikely

Ask me stupid stuff

i guess i should post my ideas for starters types....alright here they are

Fennekin: Fire/Electric[we dont have one so wynaut]

Chespin:Grass/Ghost[i just think that would be cool]

Froakie:Water/whatever[i dont really care what type froakie will be it will still be awesome.

i personally dont care what types they all have. its a new generation and i will love all the pokemon that x and y have to offer.

A Fire/Electric Fennekin would be really cool. Especially if it got Levitate as a DW ability
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

I generally like the Fire starters the best (with the possible exceptions of Generations 2 and 3, and I love Cyndaquil and Torchic, it's just that Totodile and Treecko are also awesome), and Gen 6 looks like it'll be no exception. Fennekin's adorable and has that Snivy swagger going for it. I also think it'll evolve into something really cool. Froakie's ugly and Chespin just looks... weird. At first glance I thought it was a little kid, no joke. I'd be cool with anything Fennekin evolves into, as long as it's not Fire/Fighting. Fire/Psychic or Fire/Dark would be awesome, though I can't really see it evolving into a Dark type. I'd also just be cool with a pure Fire type, and I think that's the most likely scenario. I think Froakie could evolve into a Water/Poison type. I hope it's not Water/Ground and just becomes a Seismitoad rip-off. I think the starter getting the Ground sub-type when it evolves will be Chespin. Some people may say that they just had a Grass starter evolve into a part Ground type two generations ago (the Turtwig line, obviously), but they showed with three straight fire starters evolving into part fighting types that they aren't afraid to go back to the well.

Page 458 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast